Merciless Community-Needs Staff And Programer *Read Me*

MercilessTDM's Avatar MercilessTDM12/26/12 1:11 pm
2/8/2013 4:27 pm
MercilessTDM's Avatar MercilessTDM
We need Programers who is experienced with mysql and websites.
So we can code plugins / fix bugs superfast.

How many do we need? (1)

We only need one but they need to be good so if you question your skills then maybe this is not the best position for you.

Requirements:
1)You must be mature
2) speak good english

Programer App:
Java Experience New|Medium|Advanced:
Other Languages:
Why we should choose you?

Staff App:
Staff Experience:
Name:
Ingame name:
Skype?:
Skype Name:

Thanks,
Merciless Founder/Owner
--------------------------------------------
Minecraft Name:Lacrosse17
Pmc Name:MercilessTDM
MercilessTDM
Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2013 4:27 pm
MercilessTDM
We still need programers to help debug infection plugin and help make more
01/25/2013 2:37 pm
MercilessTDM
We need two more programers
01/04/2013 5:13 pm
MercilessTDM
Hello we might need some more programes to fasten speed but in order to MAKE the tdm plugin you must be Advanced in making plugins to help us make it quicker
12/30/2012 12:24 pm
MercilessTDM
Bumb
we still need a Mysql programer
12/27/2012 8:27 pm
MercilessTDM
You need to post another app but in the staff app form then yes you can
12/27/2012 4:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Uhmazin
I can be staff ?
12/27/2012 4:18 pm
MercilessTDM
We Will hopefully come up with staff by the end of today
12/27/2012 3:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
redbulleric
Staff Experience: Former owner of two succesful servers wit ha total of 26,000 registered members.
Name: Oscar Hedlund.
Ingame name: redbulleric.
Skype?: Yes, with a perfect working microphone.
Skype Name: supersvennen.
Why we should choose you? I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become Admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be a Admin, because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on help chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before i do that, of course.
In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community, and bring what I learned in helping make livelect what it is, and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.
12/27/2012 3:12 pm
MercilessTDM
that was also to @HolaSenor1212
12/27/2012 3:12 pm
Uhmazin
My skype name is right there
12/27/2012 3:10 pm
MercilessTDM
Oh and we will accept the Programer once we see there skype names
12/27/2012 12:29 pm
MercilessTDM
We will be reviewing the apps for this page now
12/27/2012 11:21 am
Uhmazin
Programer App:
Java Experience New|Medium|Advanced:New
Other Languages:No
Why we should choose you?Because you need one
12/27/2012 5:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
BigC
Staff App: Builder, anyone that does the majority of the building

Staff Experience: I am currently a builder on 1 server that is currently going under some problems and because the owners do not trust me or my solutions they won't allow me to access the files to actually do the perms and stuff. So as of this moment I am not working for that server until it is up and running properly, I did create an island inspired by Solitude on that server that is still under construction. I have had countless admin and mod experience but since my minecraft had to be reset because of a problem i lost all the IP's so i can not provide IP's where i was admin or mod.

Name: Chris, but call me BigC

IGN name: Serbitaar090

Skype?: Aye

Skype Name: Darkan379

Why we should choose you? Because I am a dedicated staff member once I begin on a server as I see you accepted me and place some sort of trust in me to complete your server, or at least building and I am not going to disallow myself to disrespect that trust. I am a trustworthy guy, of course you may not believe me because you only just met me but once I begin on the server and start my builder rank you will soon see you can trust me with tools such as World Edit and such, i do not expect these as soon as I arrive on the server, although I do expect creative as that is a builder's main tool.

You will not regret accepting me as a builder, I am a average builder down below you can see some of my work from a while back. I'll get a screenshot of my World Editing so you can see what I can do with it, and if you accept me I will give you the picture on Skype.

(1) http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
(2) http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
(3) http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
(4) http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg

Thank you,
Christopher S.Z Hudson, (Ghostfang - Owner of Awakened City)
12/27/2012 5:20 am
Level 33 : Artisan Modder
Dysthymic
Programer App:
Java Experience New|Medium|Advanced: Medium
Other Languages: PHP/HTML
Why we should choose you? I'd like to further enhance my programming skills by being actively involved in projects.
12/26/2012 10:34 pm
18NSteffen26
Whore
12/26/2012 9:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
HolaSenor1212
Programer App: HolaSenor1212

Java Experience New|Medium|Advanced: medium at best.. Sorry

Other Languages: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XHTML, C++ ( I do a bit of programming on my own

---------------------------------------–
You should choose me, not because you need a programmer, but because you you like my skills and my personality. I have knowledge of programming but I'm also fantastic at permissions, plugin configuration, plugin fixing (bug fixing) but I cannot make plugins for you. I also great with Redstone, VoxelSniper, WorldEdit, and a lot if plugins for servers! If you have any questions please email me at Twss1092@gmail.com, don't PM me because I rarely check that.
Yours in minecraft
-HolaSenor1212
12/26/2012 8:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
stlbear
Staff App:
Staff Experience: I was an admin on two servers (both were owned by the same person, but they were ran by separate people) for a good while, and enjoyed it very much. I started out as a volunteer mini-mod, so to speak. Few days later they moved me to mod, and the admin taught me just about everything I know about plugins and the related commands. I was then promoted to admin. I left these servers when I had to take time from gaming for work. I've owned and operated my own server which has since closed, but you can see some screenshots and comments at [http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/sleepy-hollow-743135/]. Everything seen was built by either myself or my buddy/admin (who happens to be the admin who taught me when I was first learning). We even had a few donations in our short time open! Beyond all of that, I've been a mod/volunteer on a few just to help things get off the ground.
Name: Josh
Ingame name: stlbear
Skype?: Yep.
Skype Name: saint.louis.bear
Why we should choose you?: I've got experience working with a great deal of common plug ins (World Edit/World Guard, PermissionsEx, CoreProtect (among other anti-griefs), etc.) I'm good with people, easy going, and very structured. I like to be organized and I've worked with almost every aspect of the building and maintenance of servers. I'd love to help you out with yours!

EDIT: Hey, after reading other posts within the thread (specifically that wall of text that you found to be copy and pasted from other threads) I just wanted to clarify the "Staff Experience" section of my app. That is copy and pasted, and has been used on about 4 threads other than this, but its not because I don't care about helping the server. Its simply that I don't care to type the same thing every time I apply for a new server. Furthermore, the fact that I've applied on multiple servers does not imply that I'm simply power-hungry, but simply that I realize that more times than not nothing comes of applying, and I would like to be a staff member on a server. Do I care about your server anymore than any other server? No. Not yet. Because I know nothing of you or your staff members. I do however look forward to getting to know you all and helping make it what you want it to be, and given the opportunity I'll most definitely come to care about it more than others.

Sorry for the long read, but I just wanted to clear that up before you had the chance misunderstand my intent!
12/27/2012 10:26 am
MercilessTDM
Ok thank you for telling me in advance. That will not effect anything cause you posted it in our format.

Thanks,
Merciless Founder/Owner
12/26/2012 7:15 pm
18NSteffen26
Staff:

IGN: 18NSteffen
Plugin skills: 4
Permission skills: 6
Redstone skills: 7
Minecraft skills: 10
Building skills: 9
Able to donate atleast $10: maybe
Are you able to help: yes
Buycraft Skills: 3
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5

Current positions: Own a server admin on 2 and mod on 1

Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.

command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.

Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 16 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.

Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost.
12/26/2012 8:27 pm
MercilessTDM
Ok so me and the staff of Merciless Will not read this Application.
Reason is it was not in our format and you copied and pasted it from a app previously posted on 16 servers we have notified all of them telling them about this.
We DO NOT want people that just want the power and could care less about the server cause that is what you just told us. You will not be able to post an app on here for a month then you can post again. Please Understand me and the staff of Merciless-Minecraft servers care about the server and do not want it to be bad and have admins abusing the powers. I sugest in a month if you do choose to apply again you will make it from our App. that me and my staff have made.

Thanks,
Merciless Founder/Owner
12/26/2012 7:11 pm
MercilessTDM
we need Programers
12/26/2012 6:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
retherz
TDM server should be up soon
12/26/2012 3:37 pm
retherz
Some more information: We will be running 2 servers to start with 1 Factions and 1teamdeathmatch(custom made plugin) we will also have many custom made plugins like anti spamming banning world generators admin server to server chat and much more
12/26/2012 3:27 pm
MercilessTDM
Does anyone Program?

Thanks,
Merciless Founder/Owner
12/26/2012 2:55 pm
MercilessTDM
Thank You for Your post they are being viewed now by:
Lacrosse17-Founder/Owner
Retherz-Founder/Owner

Thanks,
Merciless Founder/Owner
12/26/2012 2:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Evelet_
Staff experience: I am a head_mod on a sg server, a trusted on a survival server, a mod on a survival server and a Admin/Builder on a RP server.
Name:Eve
IGN: Evelet01134Simon
Time zone: GBT
Why?:
I always contribute positivley to the community, I am helpful. How am i helpful? I can help you build, have fun with players and I always help them staff or not staff, I am kind, funny and mature. I handle situations with care and responsivley. I am always ready to help and will be on at least 4 hours a day Thank you! -Eve
12/26/2012 2:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Barnhill
Staff Experience: I have been Admin on 3-4 servers and Mod on one. I currently co-own one called PlayCraft, but that will not effect my productiveness/dedication with your server. I will be fully dedicated.

Name: Christian

In-game name: Barnhill98

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone - United States

Skype?: Yes

Skype Name: Barnhill98

Why we should choose you? You should choose me because I am a very dedicated staff member and I am really active on Minecraft. I'm good at configuring plugins too!

PS, you can add my Skype to ask me additional and more detailed questions. Thanks.
12/26/2012 2:13 pm
coreycorey
Staff App:
Staff Experience: i have been head admin and co owner on a couple servers
Name:corey
Ingame name:coreycorey
Time Zone:central usa
Skype?:yes
Skype Name:coreycorey1111
Why we should choose you?i am very responsible and trustworthy
12/26/2012 1:58 pm