~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apply here: grieferzunited.enjin.com

This is a Advanced Factions PvP server!

If you very much enjoy playng on this server then consider Donating with /Buy

Hope you have fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KMEditor
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2015 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
isamaniac
GN: Isamaniac

Job: Dev

Experience: i Have worked on many Minecraft servers in the past. For instance i worked on lava craft for a while but the owner ran out of money to keep the server up. I also worked on boss-craft, OPCraft, i was a co-owner on VaporeGaming for a while but i retired. i have also owned many of my own servers.

Why do you want to be Dev?: i want to Help the server get further and be succesful. i believe that admin gives me the power to do that and i also want to assist the builder if they need help. The main reason is to make the players experience on the server a good one. i am also willing to make the hard choices if need be.

Skills: i am fairly skilled at creating portals and using command. the experience i have from other servers have furthers my skill with commands. I am also skilled at solving problems. and before i take any strict action like banning or kicking i will contact the owner to make sure he is ok with it.

Explain a little about yourself: I am 13 my timezone is PST i am going to be able to put in about 2 or more hours on the server daily. I have been playing Minecraft for more than 4 years i have been staff on servers for about 2 years. I have always enjoyed helping people on Minecraft. i really enjoy playing Minecraft that is why i am able to dedicate so much time to it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application i hope you consider me. : )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome