Mianite Realm.[Roleplay survival] [Closed beta testing]

Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes24313/3/16 6:37 pm
10/3/2016 4:20 pm
CrazyKiller321's Avatar CrazyKiller321

Welcome to the official application post for Spartan Networks Mianite Realm beta!
We are currently looking for anyone who want's to take on the role of legendary hero's. Mianite is a Unique survival roleplay experience. There are three god's, Mianite, Ianaite, and Dianite. They were worshiped by legendary hero's long ago. 400 Years after their death, you are the descendants of these hero's. The god's, after being dormant for many years, feel's the presence of their old hero's and they once more visit the realm, only interested in the descendants due to the trouble coming. There is a presence in the void that mock's the people of the realm. A voice that is confident when it says it will destroy the god's. Join now to craft you're own legend. So one day, they can tel lthe epic tale of how you, the legendary hero, saved the Realm of Mianite.
But before all this may happen. We want to make sure everything works!
You are now applying for beta. Closed beta. Closed beta means that you will be participating in a buggy/ unfinished server. Things may be taken out/added/ changed throughout time. The server may crash/go down for long peroids/ have glitches or bugs due to this beta stage.
If you apply, you agree to report any of these problems to the Administrative team (Mamaragan or Yogst)
Now, here is the super simple application!

Name:

IGN:

Skype(Required for beta tester chat):

Teamspeak(Optional, but recommended ):

Why do you want to join?(Explain in at least one paragraph. That's 3-5 sentences.):

Good luck applicants!
Regnozes2431
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CrazyKiller321
10/03/2016 4:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Aafiq
IGN: CrazyKiller321
Teamspeak: I always use teamspeak

I want to join this server because I have been looking for a mianite server that is very similar to the youtuber series from season 1. Also, i love to play minecraft & loved the youtuber series and love to meet new people and make new friends. Also, i don't like how is most servers these days, you have money & kits; i just would love to play on a vanilla server where it's classic minecraft. Also, i hate the fact that now adays you dont get hunted down for your strength but for your money & your head. I just want to play on a server thats very similar to the original season 1 YouTube series. Please consider me. Thank You
Tysheck
03/30/2016 3:37 pm

Name: Tyler

IGN: Tysheck

Skype(Required for beta tester chat): ghostxtybot

Teamspeak(Optional, but recommended ): Tysheck

Why do you want to join?(Explain in at least one paragraph. That's 3-5 sentences.): I have been looking for a mianite server where I can meet some people that enjoy mianite like I do. I wanted to be on a mianite server where you don't beat people in purge because they have money and can buy god gear. Also I just want a mianite server that i'm gonna enjoy because I have a lot of trouble finding servers that I actually enjoy playing on where there are some active people.
Regnozes2431
03/05/2016 4:23 pm
Bump!
Redre
03/05/2016 2:04 pm

Name: Redre or Jack (I perfer Redre)

IGN: Redre

Skype(Required for beta tester chat): jack.vazquez5

Teamspeak(Optional, but recommended ): Don't have and can't due to my computer version

Why do you want to join?(Explain in at least one paragraph. That's 3-5 sentences.): Well I'm good at building and I know minecraft commands well. I have been lately a builder of a server before. I have been searching for other applications because i don't wanna see servers that just started to get taken down. I decided to help.
Regnozes2431
03/05/2016 2:15 pm
Accepted! Join the server at Mianiterealms.fluctis.com!
Regnozes2431
03/05/2016 1:42 pm
Bump
Regnozes2431
03/04/2016 7:47 pm
Bump
brian_the_good
03/04/2016 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer

Name: Brian Gebbie

IGN: Brian_the_good

Skype(Required for beta tester chat): Brian.j.gebbie ot Brian.j.gebbie@gmail.com

Teamspeak(Optional, but recommended ): I have it

Why do you want to join?(Explain in at least one paragraph. That's 3-5 sentences.): I want to join because i want to help and see your server grow i know some people that might want to join and if they do thats a start right and i know you havent got many applys so i thought i would apply. So i did .
Regnozes2431
03/04/2016 6:33 pm
Accepted. Accept skype and i will give you IP through there!
Regnozes2431
03/04/2016 6:28 pm
Bumpity
Regnozes2431
03/04/2016 5:29 pm
Bump
Regnozes2431
03/03/2016 7:33 pm
Bump