Micro Blocks (1.9 OP Server) // Server Recruiting Staff

BlockosNetwork's Avatar BlockosNetwork5/11/16 3:33 am
1 emeralds 364 3
5/11/2016 3:24 pm
BlockosNetwork's Avatar BlockosNetwork
Hello and welcome to the Micro Blocks Official Recruitment Post!

What is Micro Blocks?

Micro Blocks is a work in progress OP Server, it will include an OP Prison Server and many more to come.
The server consists of many unique and detailed builds. (To view sreenshots: http://imgur.com/a/l3tuA)
IP? play.mc-gaming.net (However only available to staff)

What are you looking for?
Well we are looking for staff (obviously)!

We want to the maximum of 5 Builders.
So the builders role is to build arena(s), spawns, buildings (really?) and creations for our server.

We also want administrators or Admin for short.
An administrator's role is to make sure the server runs smoothly and operates as it should. They should also help players and moderate our servers.
Our Owners (OldManTigerMask & AwesomeDragon404 & rowlhar) only want 2 admins at this current stage. Admins will also be able to rollback the server.

Of course we want moderators!
The Moderator's role is to moderate that chat, keep the server safe and prevent hackers. A great community is our goal and we wouldn't be able to run a server without moderators! We want upto 5 mods!

We do want Helpers!
Under the age of 10, but still want to help out? (by the way all ages can do this unless your like 3....) This is the perfect role for you, we'll provide the option to mute and kick players only when necessary. The helper's role is simply just to help players and moderate chat. We have not capped this limit for amount of users however if you prove to be a good helper we can still promote you.

Co Owner?
Sorry, we aren't looking for any more owners.

Youtuber?
Yes there is a rank youtuber however wait til our servers open before applying for this. (Just simply see if this message is green or not!)

Application Format
Right pressuming read through that, chunk of roles this is the reccomended application format:
* = Required

HI I'm interested in being staff on Micro Blocks!
My Minecraft username is * (please insert your username here so we can whitelist you on our server if accped)
Role: *(Role you want to play on this server)
How would you be able to help us?* (Please explain in detail or at least something about how you could help us)
Why should you be this role?* (Please Explain in detail on why you should be this role)
Experience? (Have any experience? Let us know, it is not required but it would help! Please post any builder screenshots here)
Communication devices? (Mumble or Teamspeak? No Required just letting y'all know)
Are you older than 10? *(exeptions are made with helper)
Timezone: *(Just tell us the timezone you are in so we can know how to communicate, if you don't know just say your county)
Any thing else? (please tell us if there's anything else you are skilled at)

Thanks!

Basically thats it however if you have any questions please contact me:
Email: blockosnetwork@ncst.com.au
If you want to have a chat with me use teamspeak:
ts36.gameservers.com:9418
I'm usually on at 6 AM (Australian Eastern Standard time) and 4PM (Australian Eastern Standard TIme) or like around then but on Saturdays I'm usually on most of the time.

By the way the server ip is:
play.mc-gaming.net but its whitelisted until we open to the public (however staff when accepted will be whitelisted

Anyways guys,
Thanks for taking you time!

- OldManTigerMask (Recruiter & Founder of Micro Blocks.)
BlockosNetwork
Level 43 : Master Miner