Millenium PVP

-_-_'s Avatar -_-_4/5/14 3:07 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
4/8/2014 7:28 am
-_-_'s Avatar -_-_
Hello, Friend, Neighbors.
What I have for you here, is an extraordinarily different Server.
Are you tired of working hard on a beautiful base, and then getting it destroyed by a raiding party? Still like PVP but hate the greifing aspect of it?
Check out Millennium PVP. The whole Factions experience, The wars, the diplomacy. Pvp to your heart's content! The catch is, No greifing. You KEEP what you worked so hard on!

But now, Meet the Staff!

Ecayer: The owner of this fine Server. Overly a great guy, will help you and like to get to know his players.
Snughug: The Head-Admin of the server. He knows how to get around and what to do to help you. Ask him whatever you want!
llweisll: An Admin on said server. If everyone is busy then hes the one to go to! Very friendly and happy to help

I'd go on, but what's the point? There are numerous other mods and builders, that only you can meet for yourself. A few words cant describe the expierience! Visit the server at MC.MILLENNIUMPVP.COM!

So, if your looking for a friendly community, great and helpful staff, and an overall well made server, this is for you!
Hope to see you on!

*All credit goes to ecayer, owner of the server. I do not take any credit other than the writing of this post*
-_-_
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage