Mindcrack / Hermitcraft-like vanilla server! ( YouTubers )

Hchambershd2's Avatar Hchambershd212/30/13 1:43 pm
12/30/2013 1:54 pm
Surfboy Inc's Avatar Surfboy Inc
Hello, fellow YouTubers! My name is Hchambers150 and I am providing a vanilla Minecraft server for you to use! It is whitelisted, and you do have to fill in an application to join, here is the application, and what my application would be like.

If you don't know what Mindcrack / HermitCraft is, it is vanilla Minecraft but a multiplayer server. The members of the server can do whatever they want to the world, or to other people ( You must be mature about this; not killing other people for no reason, or stealing from the etc ( Apart for pranks, but they must be able to get their items back, so give them instructions to find them or something. ) )

Before you write the application; You don't have to put in your Skype name until you are accepted - which you can send me via PM, or just add me on Skype ( As I will be filling in the application, too. )
If you don't have any videos uploaded, please don't apply, as you will be wasting both your time and mine.
If you record with a phone, please don't apply - same goes if you're under the age of 13 - even if you're mature.
If you don't know the answers to some of the questions, put a '-' ( Just the -. ) but you probably should know the answers anyway.

APPLICATION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube Channel URL:
The best video you have uploaded(URL):
Skype Name:
Time Zone:
Recording Software:
Microphone:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY APPLICATION
YouTube Channel Name: Hchambers150
YouTube Channel URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/hchambers150
The best video you have uploaded(URL): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjCc13REa0
Skype Name: Hchambers150
Time Zone: GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
Recording Software: ScreenFlow
Microphone: Blue Snowball iCE

So, that is how you should fill in the application, and if you fail to do it like this then your chances of joining the server are drastically reduced.
Also if you are good at art I really badly need a new YouTube profile picture, so if you do a profile picture I enjoy and use your chances of joining the server rise

If you don't get accepted and you want to know why, just ask me to tell you and I will - Just don't be upset if I do - to advance on this, please don't apply if you record with a phone.

Also, here is a generic episode of Hermitcraft - By my favourite player, Xisumavoid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z30q41FF ... HdVg_afvIn
Hchambershd2
Level 1 : New Miner