Mindcrack/hermitcraft server making need help

searchgalvez's Avatar searchgalvez1/10/13 6:11 pm
1/10/2013 7:05 pm
Da Golden Apple-'s Avatar Da Golden Apple-
im making a new white listed server and i need help with spawn if you are willing to help you will be able to keep playing on it after we are finished with spawn

IGN:
good of a builder (1 - 10) rate yourself:
searchgalvez
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Da Golden Apple-
01/10/2013 7:05 pm
IGN: GoldenCarrot7

What i rate my building skills? 9/10
Capritorne
01/10/2013 6:57 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
IGN: jassassin11
good of a builder (1 - 10) rate yourself: 8 i guess
ClashJLS100
01/10/2013 6:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: ClashJLS
good of a builder (1 - 10) rate yourself: 9
Da Golden Apple-
01/10/2013 6:17 pm
Applying For: Head/Admin/ Co-Owner

IGN: GoldenCarrot7

Maturity: 7/10 ( i joke around sometimes)

Experience: I have had Minecraft for almost a year now and i am very familiar with everything. From basic command to advanced commands. Also alot of /we commands. And i know ALOT of plugins. I can give you great ideas for a new server.

Building Skills: 9/10

Redstone Skills: 6/10

Helping: 10/10

LeaderShip: 10/10

Why I should be right for the spot? I am right for this spot. I am loyal, trustworthy, and grateful. I am always helping anyone who is in need of help. I always help anyonethat needs help, either members, staff, noobs it doesnt matter! I just trymy hardest for the server to et better. I advertise post youtube videos and much more! I will advertise no matter what and i will at leas try to make youtube videos. I have a youtube account but its new so i ave no videos on it right now. But i will soon. I used to be head adm on another server bit the staff wer terrible, the server was just messed upand it was boing. I couldnt really do much to the server. It Was just an ugly server. I just now bought a new minecraft account because i didnt like the username of my old one nd i cant find the password to it. I know its right but it wont work. And i know how to run a server also. I will automatically ipbn someone who is trying to grief the spawn with hacks. If someone is trying t hack lie that or take over the server i WILL try to stop them. But its kinda easy, just ipban them. I will mute someone if they spam with caps and just spam ad curse all the time. It will be a temp. ban. I know alot of /we commands like //fill or //set 0 //set 1,2,3,4,..... also much more. I can build a really quick house with World edit. I know alot of plugins to. I can give you alot of help with that. Like towny, plotme, chest shop, iconomy etc... I am a very good builder i can build castles, cabins, houses, shacks, buildings, sky scrapers, and much more. I will always folow the rules an never abuse my powers. I can do permssions too. I struggle with onl that but i can do them! I think i deserver this spot and that i am right for it. I am a leader i dont always ask the other staff to do things for me, i do it myself. unless i have to like getting a plugin you dont know about. I am not like anyother player i actually respect other peope and take responsibility. I do whatever ican to make our server better and more well- knowned. I show repsect to EVERYONE except hackers. I take his game serious (at times) i can joke around too. I will be serious if i have to and i will be funny also. I am like no other player. I am different, i am trustworthy, i am loyal, i am great, and i am awesome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You,
GoldenCarrot7 I hope to get this spot! Skype me or pm me. OR e-mail me: dylan.petok88@yahoo.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome