Mindcrack like server looking for members!

Profoak0117's Avatar Profoak01178/24/13 4:18 pm
8/29/2013 9:09 am
TheeRealPenguinn's Avatar TheeRealPenguinn
We are a small community looking for some more players on our server. We try to be like mindcrack and have pranks and stuff. We are not vanilla but the only plugin that we have is clearlag to make the server less laggy. If you would like to apply to join, please use this application form

IGN(In game name):
Would you steal/grief from other people:
What would you like to do on the server:
Why should we let you join our server:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
Anything else we should know about you:
Profoak0117
Level 41 : Master Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2013 9:09 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheeRealPenguinn
Are you gonna start accepting?
08/28/2013 10:44 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
skippyrat
IGN(In game name):skippyrat
What is your idea of a prank/troll: A practical joke which is harmless but it may get the person who is getting pranked annoyed for a bit.
Would you steal/grief from other people: never.
What would you like to do on the server: build, prank/troll and join alliances.
Why should we let you join our server: Because I would be dedicated, no need to ban me and I get on well with others
How long have you been playing minecraft:Late alpha and multiplayer is early beta.
Anything else we should know about you: Not really
08/28/2013 9:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
denwijnen
IGN(In game name): Denwijnen

What is your idea of a prank/troll: An act that's funny for the pranker and the person that got pranked. It should not be something that ruins the experience for the players ( like explosions, fire, etc..)

Would you steal/grief from other people: Ofcourse not... People work hard for their stuff and stealing or griefing is just pathetic.

What would you like to do on the server: I'm planning to build a big base with all sorts of different things like automatic farms, piston doors and other redstone stuff. I don't know yet how my base will look like, but it will probably be seperated from the rest. I also want to help others with builds or help with building the spawn (if needed).

Why should we let you join our server: : I think I'll be a good member to the server and I'll do my best to contribute to it. I have more than 2 years of experience and many people that I've played minecraft with say I'm a minecraft expert altough I'm more modest about that.

How long have you been playing minecraft: I started a few months before 1.2.5 came out.

Anything else we should know about you: I'm a normal guy who lives in the north-eastern part of Belgium, my hobbies are gaming and drawing. Minecraft is my favorite game, I just love the freedom it gives you and all the creativity you can put in it.
I had a public vanilla server once with a friend , but having a server requires a lot of work so we decided to give up on it. I do miss the feeling of those close bonds that I had with many of the players there.
I've been on many different servers but I never felt quite at home. Now i'm looking for the perfect server for me to build and survive on and this server looks just for me.

I hope I'll get accepted
-denwijnen
08/27/2013 4:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LostStories
IGN(In game name): LostStories
What is your idea of a prank/troll: Well not tnt and blowing up houses! I would take 1 item or something if they had paintings change it, place a random dirt or take a bunch of chickens put them somewhere in there house
Would you steal/grief from other people: Nope it wouldn't be fair cause they spent time to get it so it would be a dick move
What would you like to do on the server: Build play around mess with people meet new people and stuff
Why should we let you join our server: cause i've been looking for a server to play that is vanilla , and i just want to have fun and meet new players
How long have you been playing minecraft: since 1.5_0.1 Beta. so nearly 3 1/2 years
Anything else we should know about you: Im a fun person I like to joke around Im serious at times and stuff its fun to play with new people for me i just love to have fun!
08/27/2013 4:27 pm
JuicyCamelFarts
IGN(In game name):JuicyCamelFarts
What is your idea of a prank/troll: Im not a huge pranker
Would you steal/grief from other people: No !
What would you like to do on the server: Help other people out just be in that fun community where we all play MC
Why should we let you join our server: Im a a huge fan of mindcrack and want to be in a a similar setting and community
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since alpha
Anything else we should know about you: Not really
08/27/2013 4:14 pm
Zdestroyer553
IGN(In game name):Zdestroyer1
What is your idea of a prank/troll:A weird building or messing up chesrs
Would you steal/grief from other people:Never
What would you like to do on the server:Make a large house and enjoy the game and make public redsone machines
Why should we let you join our server:I love private servers, They are a lot like hidden and less known so there is a lesser grief rate!
How long have you been playing minecraft:2-3yrs
Anything else we should know about you:Nope, thats it
08/27/2013 4:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ThePetrdiv
IGN(In game name): Petrdiv
What is your idea of a prank/troll: getting a bunch of chickens then hiding them in someone's house, so they wouldn't know where the sound is coming from
Would you steal/grief from other people: No never
What would you like to do on the server: Help build things, like maybe a spleef, and help out others with their projects
Why should we let you join our server: I am a very friendly person and I want to do things that won't just benefit me, but the server as well.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 1 year
Anything else we should know about you: I am from Canada, and I love hockey (Just some background information)
08/27/2013 3:03 pm
TheeRealPenguinn
IGN(In game name): penguinsfan13
What is your idea of a prank/troll: Just a bit of inside jokes, something that has to do with their name, or just something funny
Would you steal/grief from other people: No. I would not.
What would you like to do on the server: I am a great redstoner and builder so I would like to do some big projects that take a while to make but still looks good.
Why should we let you join our server: I am a VERY dedicated player and I would play very often!
How long have you been playing minecraft: Infdev-Alpha 1.2, Alpha 1.6-Beta 1.3, Beta 1.6 to current
Anything else we should know about you: I am a very friendly person and can take a joke.
08/27/2013 3:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IronDiamonds
IGN(In game name): Irondiamonds
What is your idea of a prank/troll: I watch Mindcrack, I understand what a prank is, and i understand the difference between griefing, and pranking.
Would you steal/grief from other people: No. I will not do things, that i don't want happening to me.
What would you like to do on the server: Build. I love to build.
Why should we let you join our server: I'm very committed. I have lots of time on my hands to play, and i love being on private servers.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years and a half
Anything else we should know about you: Yes, I used to run a small server of our own, just for fun. Private message me on pmc, or skype me @ PassiveDeception if I'm accepted or if you want to talk more.
08/27/2013 2:57 pm
Ben Gibson
IGN(In game name):Fruit_Ninja74
What is your idea of a prank/troll: Something that's not permanent, so like putting dirt in their base or spawning some chickens.
Would you steal/grief from other people: Never, its just stupid
What would you like to do on the server:Build some cool things and do some redstone.
Why should we let you join our server:I love watching Mindcrack videos like Etho and Guude and I just wanted to have a go.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 1 1/2 years now
Anything else we should know about you: That is pretty much it.

Thanks for reading PM if I'm accepted.
08/26/2013 11:09 pm
rain15
IGN(In game name):Rain15
What is your idea of a prank/troll: Placeing random blocks around someones house that just don't fit.
Would you steal/grief from other people:No, it's just mean :/
What would you like to do on the server:Build my house to start off with then move to some bigger community projects
Why should we let you join our server:I'm a skilled builder im decent with redstone im good with people very talkitive and like working with friends. :p
How long have you been playing minecraft: About a year ina half.
Anything else we should know about you: I'm very social and really like building with others. ;0
08/26/2013 4:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyanderson10
Ign: andyanderson10
A prank I would pull would be something funny and easy to repair.

I wouldn't grief or stral
I'm funny and mature. I enjoy watching mindcrack and want to play something like it. Also I'm good at farming and redstone.
I've played mc for 2 yrs

Please pm me if I get in and thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome