Mindcrack [Sign Up] 24/7 [Prank Wars] [Whitelist]

olebrumse123's Avatar olebrumse1231/20/13 10:19 am
1 emeralds 2.4k 24
2/28/2016 2:18 am
bens1226's Avatar bens1226
Mindcrack.. Does that sound familiar? It should because i'm gonna open my own Mindcrack like server. It will have the same rules and every thing. To sign up and all the important stuff is going to be down bellow so.. yeah

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Go down in the comments and answer these:

Age?
Why do you want to join the server?
Minecraft username?
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''?
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in?
Are you going to record?
How often are you going to be on the server?
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10?
Are you going to follow every single rule?
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
READ EVERY THING:
Rules:
1. No just blatan Grieffing
2. No Pvp [Only if you get their permission and you must give them their stuff back]
3. No Taking from other player chests
4. No Racists, Sexsist, Homophobic, Mean comments
5. No ''Borrowing'' Food/Items/General stuff from people with out asking.
6. Don't ask other people for Free stuff.
Big Rule:

===================================================================
7. DON'T use other players Wood farms, Food farms, Xp farms, Animal farms etc etc
Example; If you join a server and see a wood farm and no one is using it, You can't think like:

********<I'm only gonna use it once he has like 100 Wood and 200 Saplings and i'm going to plant the saplings back to. Oh,look a xp farm. He is getting infinite xp and mob drops with this and he isnt even on so it won't hurt if i use it once. ! An animal farm!! It wont hurt if i kill only some pigs i can just breed them and even get some more animals for him , oh look someones mine with automatic minecart chests and every thing! It can't hurt if i go in his mine get just some coal and iron.'******

BAM! Now he has 30 Xp 64, 64, 64 wood and 34 cooked porkchops. And a bunch of coal and enchanted iron armour and pickaxes and swords etc etc. Is that fair? You have played for hours to build all the xp,food,wood, farms. You have used over 1000 resources. and then some new player uses your farms and in 30 mins he has like all the good stuff that you used hours to make. Is that even fair? NO! so don't let other player use your farms when they wan't to, even if it wont effect you, Don't let them use it! So don't use other peoples farms or personal mines or let them use yours.
8. The same counts with enchantment tables or brewing stands, nether portals, rail tracks, etc. if you could use other players stuff, you didn't have to create it your self
9. No teams with 3 players and up.
10. You are not allowed to create these farms:
Iron golem farm. [Then it would be free iron to every one]
Villager farm. [If you find the right trades you could get unlimited resources]
11.No Free item giving at spawn.
12. No Glitching free stuff or duplicating stuff.
13. No hack clients = Flying, X-ray, Speed hack etc etc
14. Follow EVERY SINGLE RULE
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Prank war rules:
1. No breaking blocks in the persons house, property.
2. No killing their pets, or animals
3. No Lava, Fire, Tnt
4. Nothing that can damage the player.
5. Example: Filling someones house with sand and gravel.
Hiding a noteblock that goes *BING, BING* Constant underground someones house. That is called a prank
6.No spam pranking like pranking the same person every day.
7. try not pranking the same persons.
8. Try being a little creative with the pranks

Prank war videos:

NOTE* I desided to only show vintagebeef prank war videos. there are 20 + people on the mindcrack server but i chosed Vintagebeef beacause hes my favorite.
Getting Prank'D Vintagebeef: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umKc1dhu40M

Getting Prank'D Vintagebeef: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjMTop_wkaA

Pranks Vintagebeef: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R13_Qx9XCI

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Not acceptable applications:

Age? 11
Why do you want to join the server? i want 2 prank someone and have fun
Minecraft username? ilovdic121
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? it is a server youtubers play on
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? 1.3.2
Are you going to record? no i cant
How often are you going to be on the server? often
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 9
Are you going to follow every single rule? yes
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? no

Acceptable applications:

Age? 19
Why do you want to join the server? I think it will be a good recording platform for my channel, and it looks like tons of fun, beacause it is no pvp,no grieff. So i can make new friends and so i can build in peace
Minecraft username? LuckyBucket
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? Mindcrack is a very famous youtube community server. Its created by Guudeboulderfist in 2010 and it has some very famous Minecraft youtubers on it Like: Etho Vintagebeef Docm77 Guude AnderZel PauseUnPause Pyro BlameTC Zisteau Etc. It is a vanilla SMP prank war server.
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? 1.8 Sir.
Are you going to record? Yeah, I have 5000 Subs so far so i think this will be a very good recording platform for me
How often are you going to be on the server? Very often, Youtube is my job so i have to make some videos for my subscribers.
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 8, Sorry im from norway
Are you going to follow every single rule? Yes, I promis
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? No, I think that the farming thing is a very good idea.. i have never tought about it in that way.
General Server Info:

1. The server is vanilla so no /Spawn /Sethome /Tpa /Back
2. If you break one important rule like grieffing or hacking its INSTA BAN
3. Don't even bother grieffing. the map creates a backup every min or 2.
4. The server opens in the 1.5 update.
5. There will be no owner that fly's around helping people
6. Olebrumse123321 is the owner [Thats me ]
7. It is Whitelisted Obviously
8. When 1.5 is released and i have choosed my players i will private message every choosen player with the IP and they will be Whitelisted.

When the server was beta in 1.4.7 it was up in like 1 - 3 weeks with only 6 players. it was one player who recorded 3 episode and posted it on youtube. heres the link for the first video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u-_Ywgl ... VA&index=3

Enjoy

Credit is where credit is do

The creator of the orginal Mindcrack server:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuudeBoulderfist

I hope you have read every single thing up there, It is
Very very important that you read it all

If you get accepted you will get a private message
From me at PMC. The ip will be sent
When the 1.5 is released Sir.

Cya later - Brum
olebrumse123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

bens1226
02/28/2016 2:18 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Age? 14

Why do you want to join the server? Id like to join a chill community with a lot of friendly players.

Minecraft username? bens1226

What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? It is a whitelist server community for youtubers to hop onto and record smp minecraft videos and occaisonally get pranked

Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? 1.2.4

Are you going to record? Id like to stream it.

How often are you going to be on the server? Very often. Around 6 hours per week because of school. More during holidays.

How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? Id say around 9 but we all make mistakes. You can judge from my post yourself I guess.

Are you going to follow every single rule? Full heartedly.

Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? Not really. Maybe with the no using other peoples farms we could set up communal farms once everyone has settled in
Nimbus_Yay
02/28/2016 1:26 am
Age? I’m 17 years of age
Why do you want to join the server? I’m a youtuber and I haven’t posted any videos yet and I was hoping that this server will get me started on that
Minecraft username? Nimbus_Yay
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? It is a community that brings people together and also a server for youtubers to record for their YouTube channel
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? About 1.4.7ish
Are you going to record? Certainly will
How often are you going to be on the server? As often as I possibly can which is going to be once or twice a week
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? About 7.5
Are you going to follow every single rule? Definitely
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? There is no rule that I don’t disagree on
Mytnt123
10/19/2013 1:21 pm
I'm 13 years old.
My Minecraft user name is Mytnt123
I would like to join the server because I want to be able to build in peace without fear of being grieved or killed by fellow player(and be able to play in peace)
The Mindcrack server is where people go to have fun without fear of having there building being destroyed by annoying grievers.
I started playing Minecraft version 1.5.2
I'm not going to record because my computer isnt good enof to record
I'll probably be on there about 6 or 7 hours during the week but the weekend ill probably be on there for 8 hours or more
my spelling is about an 8
Yes I'm going follow every single rule
robepriority
08/29/2013 6:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
WHAT"S MINECRACK?

xknightmairx
08/29/2013 6:24 pm
Age? 14

Why do you want to join the server? I want to join the server because I have been watching the mindcrakers for a long time, and yet I never seems to find a server like that. This checks all the boxes and I can't wait to get started

Minecraft username? xXKnightmairXx

What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? The mindcrack server is a server where a group of youtubers come on a play plain survival, with some twists. They are allowed to prank people and they also record and upload to YouTube.

Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? I started playing minecraft in it's late beta stages

Are you going to record? I'm not going to record because I'm just looking for a good community server that I can have fun on.

How often are you going to be on the server? 2-3 hours per day if possible

How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 8/10 because I will sometimes shorten my words to type faster

Are you going to follow every single rule? Yes, I will follow every single rules

Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? I agree with every rules because I think they are all fair.

I do have a Question though. If a player is building like an exp farm and you help them complete it like gathering the materials for it, are you allowed to use it too?
mike24608
08/03/2013 9:24 pm
Age?13
Why do you want to join the server?i like pranking
Minecraft username?mike24608
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''?a prank server that is youtube popular
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in?1.5.2
Are you going to record?i have a youtube but recorder not working if fixed yes
How often are you going to be on the server?alot
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10?9 but grammer not so much
Are you going to follow every single rule?yes
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ?no
ShinyJapaneeseMew
07/02/2013 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Age?14
Why do you want to join the server?Because I Love Pulling Pranks
Minecraft username?Tremelex
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''?A Server Guude Owns
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in?1.4.1
Are you going to record?No
How often are you going to be on the server?12/7
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10?8/9
Are you going to follow every single rule?Yes
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? Nothing
Natsu1528
07/01/2013 4:01 pm
Age? 19
Why do you want to join the server? To have fun and make some new friends.
Minecraft username? crimsondragon5
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? The mindcrack server is a very famous youtube community server that was created by Guudeboulderfist in 2010
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? 1.2.4
Are you going to record? No I will not be recording
How often are you going to be on the server? I will go on the server as often as I can
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 8 I am not the best
Are you going to follow every single rule? absolutely
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? No there acceptable rules
aedrip
06/03/2013 2:29 pm

Why do you want to join the server: I love the type of community that the mindcrack server gives to people

Minecraft username: Aedrip

What is The ''Mindcrack Server'': its a whitelisted vanilla server that guude started as a singleplayer world. it gives the members a new chance to find people that play the same things as you and to have fun with some great people

Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in?

Are you going to record: if i get the recording programs needed for it this would be a great server to start on.

How often are you going to be on the server?: Summer just started so I can play when im not on vacation or band practice or spending time with my girl.

How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10: 9/10 sometimes i just mess up.

Are you going to follow every single rule? Yes, if its what i need to do to get in

Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain : rules: 6,7,8,11.
rule 6 is of course you should not just ask for free stuff but if you do ask for free stuff it would seem like in the future the person that gave u stuff could use some help to and you can help them. rule 7: Farms are renewable and are easy to make but you should be able to use someones farm if you at least ask. Rule 8: it comes back to rule 7 about if you ask them. and rule 11 also comes back to rule 6 that you shouldnt just give it away.
Rivaltor
06/02/2013 3:43 am
Age? 12 (but mature)
Why do you want to join the server? It will be a good recording platform for my currently empty channel (Rivaltor). Also, it will be good to play some regular SMP, because the usual public servers have no prank wars, trolls, and griefers along with some announcements like VOTE TO GET A STACK OF DIAMOND BLOCKS or DONATE TO GET DONOR RANK. This server seems like a server that I could play on for a long time.Minecraft has too much to offer, and I'm not experiencing enough of it by myself. As people say, the more the merrier.
Minecraft username? Rivaltor
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? It is a private white-listed server started by GuudeBoulderFist. Their server has a very tight-knit community, and is made up of YouTubers (mostly). You need to be invited to join. Some of the commentators are: SethBling, GenerikB, PauseUnpause, VintageBeef, Etho, Nebris, Zisteau, paulsoaresjr, etc. It is known for their Prank Wars, like Team Canada vs. Team America.
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? Beta 1.8.1
Are you going to record? Yes.
How often are you going to be on the server? Almost daily for 3 hours.
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 9.8.
Are you going to follow every single rule? Yes.
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? Rule 7 and 8. I believe that maybe some public transportation systems or public XP farms should be able to be used. I believe that anything marked as 'Public' should be able to be used, well, publicly. Also, I believe that digging a few holes here and there on someone else's property is perfectly fine.

P.S. I'm a pretty good builder and redstoner.
Exo_Blizzard_
06/01/2013 8:01 pm
This may sound stupid of an question to ask.. But, when do we know if we get accepted or not?
Exo_Blizzard_
06/01/2013 7:59 pm
1.Age? 14
2. Why do you want to join this server? Sounds fun
3. Minecraft Username- Exo_Blizzard_
4. What is "The Minecraft Server"- A server created by Guude and gathers a lot of famous Youtube minecraft players like Etho, Pauseunpause, Vintagebeef, Ect.
5. Which Version in minecraft did you start playing in? I honestly do not know..
6.Are you going to record? No, my computer is not so good.. In the future I maybe will..
7. How Often Are you going to be on the server? Eh.. maybe every other day?
8. How good is your spelling from a scale 1/10? Maybe, 5/10?
9. Are you going to follow every single rule? Of course.
10. Is there something in the rules you disagreed on? I agree on all the rules..
irakian999
05/26/2013 3:30 am

Love redstone and building, want to be able to experiment with pranks without getting banned

irakian999

Etho, generikb, guude, ect ect...bunch of mc gamers constantly pranking each other, also hosting seasons of uhc. i usually watch vintage beef and generikb

Beta

I can if you want, im in a channel

Defiatley every weekend and as much as i can in the week

I can spell if that helps

Don't know why I wouldn't, would be very happy if I got accepted.

I think if you take from the other players chest and use it in a prank and then give it back to them that's ok, but everything else is fair enough
specklehawk
05/14/2013 7:18 pm
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do we know if we've been accepted?
DeRealMrMurphy
05/13/2013 8:39 pm
Age? 17
Why do you want to join the server? The server I was previously on had been recently shut down from inactivity. Now I don't have too many options other than joining another server or just quitting all together. I still feel minecraft has a lot to offer for myself, and I'm pretty much looking to join a server with more mature players compared to the average server filled with 11 year old trolls.
Minecraft username? HayHaySnackers
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? A server created a couple years back by Guude. They are a pretty tightly knit group of guys and it would be cool to be part of something like that. Personally, the member I follow the most is bdubs because he is able to always look on the brighter side of life and have a good time.
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? I'm pretty sure it was 1.0.0 . I started literally the day after the game came out of beta.
Are you going to record? Most likely not, I don't have and recording software, and I'll be going to university come September which will take a large portion of my free time.
How often are you going to be on the server? I'd ideally be on once every two or three days for a couple hours at a time. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I like to spend a fair amount of time playing some of my favourite video games.
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? I'd say around an 8. My laptop has a pretty sticky keyboard (spilled coke on it lol) so sometimes some letters are accidentally left out in my sentences.
Are you going to follow every single rule? Yea, for sure.
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? Nope, I agree with all the rules, and they will most likely make the server a better place for myself as well as everyone else.
specklehawk
05/13/2013 4:07 pm
Why do you want to join the server?: I am a prankster by nature, but my sisters are getting tired of it so I decided to find a server made for pranking
Minecraft username? specklehawk (no caps)
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? A prank wars server that Youtube commentators play on.
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? I'm pretty sure I bought it before or right after the official release. I started modding in 1.2.5, so I know it was in 'the early days'.
Are you going to record? No, because I'm not allowed to.
How often are you going to be on the server? 1-2 a week
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 10, not counting things like hai and thx
Are you going to follow every single rule? Yes of course!
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? I have no problems with them!
remuthra
05/12/2013 2:31 pm
Age? 15
Why do you want to join the server? I have long been looking for a server community that I might join on a long-term basis. I have spent most of my time in Minecraft playing in Survival Single Player, where I enjoy the undertaking of long-term construction projects. The fact, therefore, that there is no one there to see said projects, nor any reason for them, is quite negatively motivating. I have therefore been searching for a community that there might be more to Minecraft than that which might be attained in Single Player. A server which allows Prank Wars is desirable as well, as I find it a good mechanic.
Minecraft username? "remuthra", minus the quotes.
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? It is a small but poular vanilla server started by Guude. It is whitelisted by invite and is populated by many eminent Youtube commentators, such as BdoubleO100, PauseUnpause, Zisteau, VintageBeef, Etho, and others. The server is significant for its practice of "prank wars", as well as for faction events such as Team Canada v. Team B.
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? This value may be slightly inaccurate, owing to the fact that Minecraft is quite old, though I am sure I bought the game shortly before the Halloween Alpha Update.
Are you going to record? I lack time to record, so at this time I do not plan to do so. While I may begin recording in the future, I have determined I do not possess nearly the amount of time neccesary to sustain the output of a typical player of the original Mindcrack server.
How often are you going to be on the server? My frequency of appearance would heavily depend on time of year and my personal inclination. I have little time as a result of schooling. However, I should be able to log onto the server for at least a few minutes in the afternoon most days, and during the weekends I will have time to play much more extensively, amounting to as many as several hours. Likewise, I will be much more active during school breaks, as I will have more time to do so.
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 10. I am a bit of a Grammar Nazi.
Are you going to follow every single rule? Yes.
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? I believe Rule Number 8 would prohibit constructs such as public transportation for the purpose of travel between bases. Therefore, I suggest an intent clause be added to the rules. Further, I would suggest a more specific form of Rule Number 9. What defines a team in this use? Would an informal group such as Team Canada or Team America qualify? Does this apply to pranks conducted by multiple people, such that no more than 2 users can participate? Therefore I suggest a more clear revision of this rule. In addition, it is my opinion that Prank Rule Number 5 is unclear, in that it contains no actual rule, but merely states that a note block prank would be acceptable, and mentions gravel/sand based pranks. Therefore, I would also suggest revision of the latter rule.
Me_Human
03/07/2013 4:20 pm
I am 14 and would like to play on this server because I like to prank people, make new friends and would like something new for a change. My minecraft username is: IoanBoy. The Mindcrack server is a server that started in 2010 by Guude. It is a whitelist server on wich people like PauseUnpause and Etho play on. (I love their youtube videos). I started playing minecraft in 1.7.3 and I won't record. (I might when I get my new comp. ) I will try to be on the server as much as possible. My spelling is about 9/10, but I will be using short cuts a lot. (gtg, thx...) I will follow every rule their is. I agree on every rule, but on the example prank thing the 'filling someones house with sand' I disagree because they might be in their house...
beastsniper1299
03/06/2013 8:38 pm
Age? :13
Why Do You Want To Join The Server :because I'm looking for a good environment to start off my youtube channel and just want to meet some new people.
Minecraft Username? :beastsniper1299
What is the Mindcrack Server :it was a server made by guude and all the famous youtubers play on it like etho,vintagebeef,pauseunpause,ect.
Which Version of Minecraft did you start playing in :i started playing on minecraft beta 1.6.6
Are you going to record? :Yes i will record but i am going to use bandicam but i have the sonyvegas pro and i glitched it to get the full version for free
How often are you going to be on the server? : often because i cant let the few subs i have down.
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? :9,sorry
Are you going to follow every single rule? :yes sir,they make alot of since
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? :i agree with all of them you cant just let them have what they want.
ProTwiiStzx
03/06/2013 6:06 pm
Age? : 14
Why Do You Want To Join The Server : I want to have fun on a server I can call home and work alongside other players on the server and do some pranks
Minecraft Username : ProTwiiStzx
What is the Mindcrack Server : This is quite an easy question because im a big fan of the Mindcrack server community. Basically the mindcrack server is a server where very famous youtubers work alongside eachother in a pranking series, Some of my favourite of the mindcrack server : VintageBeef,Guude,EthosLab,Zisteau,PauseUnpause. For the record my favourite episodes are Episode 13 - where the canada team prank Zisteau in his "Temporary Home" and the follow up episode - 18 where they hear that Zisteau is retiring so they coveer one of his buildings in paintings

Which Version of Minecraft did you start playing in : I started playing in 1.2.5
I have Full versions of DxTory and Fraps ...I would prefer not to but if its Crucial i will and i would love to do partner vids with other people to !

How often will you be on the server : Im not kidding if my apllication was accepted i would delete all of my other servers on my client and just go on that server , i play from 4:00 onwards (school reasons) but on a weekend i get up at like 6:30 and i would play all day if other people were on with me
How good is your spelling from 1 - 10 - 10

Are you going to follow every single rule - Yes i will as long as there isnt one to dis-obey the rules ...

Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? - No i dont have any problems with the rules at all - But just wondering about if i had for example Autoswitcher ...because i have that and it works on other servers .....if not just give me the word
Gamerboy5434
03/06/2013 5:29 pm
Age? 15
Why do you want to join the server? I wanna have fun while playing Minecraft. Also would love to play on a "fun" server that lots of other people enjoy. (Hopefully this one)
Minecraft username?Gamerboy5434
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? Its a whitelisted server started by guude, and currently has 20 plus people on his server.
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? 1.2.5
Are you going to record? no, I'm not the best youtuber.
How often are you going to be on the server? 3-4 hours on week days and 5-6 hours on the weekends.
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 8/10
Are you going to follow every single rule? I will follow all the rules that are stated.
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? nope the rules are fine.
Captain_Shivs
03/02/2013 4:43 pm
My age is 14, I would like to join the server because I want to try something new for a change and make friends with fellow players. My minecraft username is: Captain_Shivs The Mindcrack server is a server started by Guude in 2010 and has been inviting people such as Etho, GenerikB and BdoubleO. I started playing minecraft just a couple days before 1.8.1 came out ( 1.7.3) and I will try to record videos as much as possible. I will try to be on the server as much as possible, however my life is difficult sometimes because I alternate between my mom and dads home. My spelling is 10/10 and if it helps I type up to 70 WPM. I agree with every rule that you provide and I understand why I should follow these rules. I don't disagree on any of your rules except for the villager farm topic. I enjoy having villagers lying around my base and dont exploit them.

-Thanks for reading

(P.s i'm a rather good builder and I love to do redstone work and incorporate it in all my builds)
MadMitch
01/26/2013 11:26 pm
Age? 13
Why do you want to join the server? To have fun and make new friends.
Minecraft username? mitch1305
What is The ''Mindcrack Server''? An epic server that has many famous YouTubers.
Which version in Minecraft did you start playing in? Indev.
Are you going to record? I'm looking at starting a YouTube and most likely will record
How often are you going to be on the server? I have no life so probably pretty often
How good is your spelling from a scale of 1 / 10? 11
Are you going to follow every single rule? Yes I agree with every single one of them.
Is there something in the rules you disagreed on, Please explain ? No they are all good rules. Thanks for reading
creeperkillarz
01/22/2013 6:42 pm
1. i am 12 years old
2. to troll people so bad like I did to these people on twitch but they deleted it.
3. pairlawrie
4. mindcrack is a very famous youtube community server.
5. 1.6 b4 sprinting and redstone was created.
6. quite often only if I get good footage.
7. 2 a week or is that too many.
8. I'd rate myself 8/10 just because I don't Know many worlds.
9. I always follow rules because i DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED.
RULES I DISAGREE AND AGREE
1. blatan Greiffing I guess its all the greiffing like random holes, random polvolts, tp-ing repetedly and others like that.
2. I agree with only getting permission.
3. I agree with no taking items out out of other people's chest unless they ask me to.
4. I personally think that this should be the main rule because I tend to get sexist joke from gay guys.
5. I always do this otherwise I get kicked.
I read the rest of the rules and i'm okay with all of them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome