Mindkraft | 99% Uptime | Survival | PvE | And More

streetkilln's Avatar streetkilln4/2/14 4:03 pm
4/14/2014 6:04 pm
streetkilln's Avatar streetkilln
-DONT JOIN AND ASK IF I NEED STAFF OR OPS!-

Mindkraft | 99% Uptime | Survival | PvE | PvP Arena | Mob Arena | Area Protection | Chest Protection | Horse Protection | + More..

Start Your Survival Journey By Yourself Or With Friends Gather Supplies And Build Your Desires!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/mindkraft/

72.46.128.106:25818
streetkilln
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2014 6:04 pm
streetkilln
bump
04/12/2014 4:29 pm
streetkilln
bump
04/11/2014 4:54 pm
streetkilln
bump
04/09/2014 3:36 pm
streetkilln
sorry not needing any staff.
04/08/2014 3:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
IGN: WorldeditGod
Nickname/name: Tommy
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Skype(MUST have): thomastech3
Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft for about two years ago. I remember it was a cold day here in Sweden. I didn't have anything at all to do which gave me a thought about buying minecraft. As I didn't have any payment card, I asked my dad if he could buy it for me but I would pay my own money. He said yes. I played a lot of single player in the beginning while slowly moving towards multiplayer. I am almost only playing multiplayer at the moment of writing this and don't play my single player at all.
Moderating experience: I have been staff on alot of servers. I am currently hosting my own server. As I, myself, see it as a bit childish to list every single server you been staff on here I am not gonna list them. If you want a more specific list, give me a message on Skype.
Plugin experience: As stated above, I am currently hosting my own server which is wielding me alot of experience with plugins. I’m good with World Edit, World Guard, Group Manager, Pex, Factions, Essentials, and ETC. I have before hosted two servers from my own computer. They did of course not become big and that was the reason why I shut them down.
How can you improve the server?: I think I can improve the server by giving it my experience. I can give suggestions on plugins which makes the server better, help all players and of course, control staff applications if you would like.
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I love guarding servers. It mitt seem a bit weird but I just love hanging out on them. As said before I think I would fit because I have been staff on many other servers.
Things you like/are good at: I think I am good at controlling the community, building amazing builds with World Edit, playing minecraft and giving them a great time, and of course, eating food .
Things you hate/are bad at: I am really bad at building from my eyes but I don't really am bad at anything. Things I hate could be players capitalizing every beginning of a word, for instance, "This Is A Thing I Like The Most". I also don't like players writing childish if you know what I mean, not capitalizing beginnings of sentences etc.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I think New England is in GMT 1+ or 2+ but I am not quite sure.
How much you can play?: I can play alot on weekends and weekdays .
Extra(not necessary): Please accept this application.

Sincerely,

Thomas Bergman
04/08/2014 3:15 pm
streetkilln
bump
04/07/2014 4:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ziggymandias
How many have you that have joined? I'm looking for server to join that is similar to Hermitcraft.
04/07/2014 7:04 pm
streetkilln
what kind server ur lookin for
04/13/2014 9:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ziggymandias
A community server where people help each other. No griefing or abuse.
04/13/2014 6:16 pm
streetkilln
oh yes i see well my server is new so not much griefing
04/07/2014 3:35 pm
streetkilln
bump
04/06/2014 11:00 am
streetkilln
bump