A Minecraft Adventure Map and a future Survival Server.

MarioHack75's Avatar MarioHack757/13/11 5:22 pm
7/13/2011 9:33 pm
Mustafasaur's Avatar Mustafasaur
Hey Guys, it's me agian and I'm here to say two things I'm going to have 5 people come on my server for adventure maps. And as an added bonus 3 of the 5 people get op when I turn the server into a public survival server. Now like my let's play fourm I need you guys to fill this out.
Name:(If you want to be called this in game)
IGN:
When it's a public server what will you do with your op power;
And it is a good idea to have skype so we don't have to only talk on this becuse it is an easy to get and free program.
Also if you want list any adventure maps you think we should do.
And the others will have to agree with this map too.
I will PM or skype you telling you are going to be 1 of the 5.
Thank You for reading this post fully.

(And if we have some members agree we could do a little something extra before we go survival server.What I will not say on the thread I will on skype or by PM)
MarioHack75
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mustafasaur
07/13/2011 9:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Mustafa
IGN: Mustafasaur
When it's a public server what will you do with your op power; I'll be nice and help noobs :p
marshmallow818
07/13/2011 8:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Name:(If you want to be called this in game) Carlos
IGN:marshmallow818
When it's a public server what will you do with your op power; I am planning to make an epic spawn city and make future cities I also am planning to help everyone that comes to the server for the first time because I hate it when nobody shows me around a server when I am new.
If u wanna talk to me more my skype is carlos.cabrera818
freddybob951
07/13/2011 7:05 pm
Level 41 : Master Ninja
Oh yea my Skype name is freddybob951 and I have a phone that has skype so I can talk If this is Hamachi tell me cause I have Hamachi

Click the Dragon and Small Dragon Egg in my Signature!
freddybob951
07/13/2011 7:03 pm
Level 41 : Master Ninja
Name:Freddy
IGN: freddybob951
When it's a public server what will you do with your op power; Nothing
XxSlayahxX
07/13/2011 6:59 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Oh is it hamachi? i cant do it then..
MarioHack75
07/13/2011 6:24 pm
I mean.
How would you like to have me make the server Hamachi (The one I'm good at doing) and the one that will take a while port fowarding so yeah.
MarioHack75
07/13/2011 5:56 pm
Also you don't need sype when playing the game only to make it easier to talk after we get the people.
MarioHack75
07/13/2011 5:55 pm
Now I'm going to say quickly I'm not going to PM you 3 becuse all 3 of you are in we will start once we get at least 4 people and I guess that EcsapeCraft is the one we will do.
dark king
07/13/2011 5:53 pm
really I just want a server where there isn't like 20 people and i really want to play an adventure map because i seen a couple on youtube and they look awesome and i haven't heard of escapecraft can you guys either tell me or should i look it up on youtube?
dark king
07/13/2011 5:50 pm
Oh and whatever map it is i'll do fine i'm pretty smart and i'm kinda good at jumping puzzles (which all adventure maps have at least 3
dark king
07/13/2011 5:49 pm
IGN: g157 (i know it ain't an epic name but i was lacking in creativity)
Really if anyone got greifed I will try and help them as much as i can and then watch the person who they say griefed and make sure they don't greif again. I would also build temporary homes for the new people till they can build their own shelter. I'm a pretty nice guy but when i get angry be careful
I'm not too sure if i can skype because if i have any other window open my computer completely lags out but i'll try to keep skype up at least until my computer starts to get a lot of lag.
I suggest doing either, (i forget what it's called but i think it's)____ and the redstone torches or the tree of life
XxSlayahxX
07/13/2011 5:48 pm
oH yea.. definetly EscapeCraft too.
Jdock
07/13/2011 5:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Jdock
IGN: Jdock
When it becomes a public server I would use my op powers to build insanely awesome cities as well as try to help people on the server when they need it (Thats hat op's are for)

And I think we would have to do Escapecraft
XxSlayahxX
07/13/2011 5:29 pm
IGN: XxSlayahxX
When it's a public server what will you do with your op power; Ima build great towns and buildings that people can join and love, im great with redstone so i might make some good redstone contraptions ^^ ill be nice to everyone and greet them as they oin, and i will help anyone who is in need of help with anything else. ^^ Glad i could help!

Click Meh eggs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome