Minecraft Arcade [HIRING] - Staff | Radio DJ | Builders

Luke199's Avatar Luke19912/15/13 11:02 am
1 emeralds 720 9
2/9/2014 10:31 pm
SupahBadNinja's Avatar SupahBadNinja
Welcome to the Official Minecraft Arcade Recruitment and Development thread. Here you will be able to apply for open positions and keep up to date with the development of new Mini Games and features!

McArcade is a completely original and unique minecraft network, There previously a large niche in the community for a server based network around the idea of keeping the players happy and making everything fair. The McArcade network has filled this gap in the market and has a large following. The server will be running custom developed Plugins that allow for unique gameplay in the way that the event is managed which, so far has not been exploited for the ways in which McArcade will be using them. Listed below, are the main features of the network and what we aim to achieve when it is Made public.

Meet famous Minecrafter’s and Youtubers!
Play with some of the most well known people in our community and play games with them.

Play unique games!
The games you can play on the network have been specifically designed for the event by some of the original creators of the games.

Be part of a community!
Explore the network with your friends alongside hundreds of others and see what Minecraft and the community is all about and what powers the network.

Advertise Yourself!
Reserve a Hall or Location to show off what you do for the network and how YOU made it a success We have many advertising plans to give to any sponsor that helps us.

Current Project:
Minecraft Battlefield, From the producers of Minecraft Arcade comes Mc Battlefield, A next generation Minecraft minigame, With fully working Guns, Perks, Points, Class's, Achievements, Destruction, Unlocks, Attachments! Soldier Customization and many more features you will have hours of fun Playing with Friends and New people.

Sneak Peak

Tell them we sent you there

---- Applications ----

Radio DJ/Presenter
Yes, This rank is not usually available on servers - The network will be having its own online radio where players can tune in and listen to the latest minecraft music, Play games with the presenter(s) and hear the latest news,

Application:

Radio DJ
Full Name:
In Game Name:
Email (Optional):
Which days you are free:
Your Current Internet Speed. (www.speedtest.net) (Do a speedtest to France, Paris):
Do you have previous DJ Experience (Yes, No):
Previous Experience (Optional):
Microphone Shop Link (Link to it Online):
Are you able to join Teamspeak and chat with players:
Why do you want to be a Radio Presenter/DJ:

Developer
As a Developer you will be responsible to develop the features Minecraft Arcade use's on the servers and keep them up to date, You will be making Mini Games, Administration and Moderation systems, Mechanics.. and many more things, This position requires a lot of dedication and time.
Application

Full Name:
In Game Name:
Email (Optional):
Which days you are free:
Do you have previous Development experience (Yes / No):
Previous Work link (Optional):
Bukkit Dev Profile (Optional):
Are you free to dedication and rewards or Pay per Project:
Why do you want to be a Developer?

Builder
As a Builder you will be building the servers Spawns, Maps, Game Maps... This position will require a lot of dedication and rewards will be given,
Application:

Full Name:
In Game Name:
Email (Optional):
Which days you are free:
Have you build for another server (Yes / No)
Server IP (Optional):
Build Pictures:
How will you benefit the Build team:
Why do you want to be a builder:

Network Staff
Being a network staff member this can be a Helper, Administrator, Community Manager... Requires a lot of time within the up bringing of the network and release, You will be required to assist fellow staff members and help where needed with problems or questions
Application:

Full Name:
In Game Name:
Email (Optional):
Which days you are free:
Do you have any previous moderation experience:
Server IP's (Optional)
How can we trust you:
Why do you want to join:
What can you bring to the team:

Current Staff List:
Founder - Luke199
Co Owner - QLB1111
Developer - Terturl
Manager - TigerChamp
Head Admin - Sam0902
Lead Mod - Airwolf777
Moderator - Jiffy427
Moderator - Titus
Moderator - Xenon54

(Some PMC Members may remember the posting of "Legacy Networks" Well... Legacy Networks has changed to Minecraft Arcade with the same management and staff team )

[TWITTER]
Follow us for Live updates and information on Release and Development.
Development Blog will be coming soon! Stay up to date on twitter!
Luke199
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SupahBadNinja
02/09/2014 10:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Full Name: Stephen Rivera
In Game Name: SupahBadNinja
Email (Optional): supahbadninja@gmail.com
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Which days you are free: Everyday
Your Current Internet Speed. (www.speedtest.net) (Do a speedtest to France, Paris):
About 13 Down - 5 UP. pretty bad :/
Do you have previous DJ Experience (Yes, No): Yes
Previous Experience (Optional): I do take Radio class at my high school
Microphone Shop Link (Link to it Online):
http://bluemic.com/snowball/
Are you able to join Teamspeak and chat with players: Yeah
Why do you want to be a Radio Presenter/DJ:
I've decided that I want to be a DJ when I was in middle school and I'm following my dream.
vote4pedro
02/09/2014 9:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Full Name: Not sure why you would need that but i will give you my first name (Hunter)
In Game Name: vote4pedro
Email (Optional): hunteroverstreet844@gmail.com
Time Zone: Pacific
Which days you are free: fridays, saturdays, sundays, wand wednesdays. I can be on regular days during the summer or when i don't have school or sports
Do you have any previous moderation experience: Yes, i have been moderator, and admin on many servers all of which have shut down due to money issues.
Server IP's (Optional)
How can we trust you: I am not the type of person to backstab and lose my rank position and i know if i get a position on this server i should not take it for granted and i will always try to respect my position
Why do you want to join: I would really love to help out the server and everyone in it. I also would like to be part of a great community where i can have fun.
What can you bring to the team: I will be on a lot and i will try to bring a fun upbeat feel. I am mature even though im 14 and i think i could bring great ideas to McArcade with new minigames and an overall way to make the server a more fun place for the players.
PurpleCinnamon
02/09/2014 8:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Fullname: Cole Domenico
IGN: maccole69
Email:pcpurplecinnamon@gmail.com
Time zone: Pacific standard
Available: after 4 pm mon tus wend fri, and all day sundays
I have not built for a public server but i have for a private one

I am a good builder and if you ever need me to host anything I can. My computer specs:
Xeon 3.3Ghz
32 GB ram

Building experience: Check my account. I have posted some of my best work there.
Dystopia
12/28/2013 3:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
35bday's Staff Application:

Full Name:I would rather not tell publicly, sorry!

In Game Name: 35bday

Email (Optional):I can tell you if it is needed

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Which days you are free: Weekends mostly sometimes during the week unfortunately due to some other events I have to participate in and school work My time is limited to weekends.

Do you have any previous moderation experience: I am acctually another staff on another network of servers which gives loads of experiencee with dealing with players who tend to violate the rules and such. I also own a small private server which I use to test new plugins that look interesting or I set up small minigames (Hungergames, Spleed, ect.) that me and a couple of friends can use which might not help with the public moderation, but it gives me a lot of experience with the technical parts to making a good server if there were to be an error.

Server IP's (Optional) Not sure what that means... moving on

How can we trust you: I think you can trust me because I can prove it to you. If you allow me to join the staff I think I will be able to prove my abilities that I am claiming to have, but other than that I unfortunately can't think of any other reasonable ways to prove it, sorry!

Why do you want to join: I would love to join because I want to help make this community grow and I don't want to see is be hurt by bad players who want to take away its goodness. I want to be able to keep the servers pureness to its max so you and your players never have to worry about being hurt or offended by bad player. I really and truly believe that raising the quality of your players will increase the chances of getting new players that stay and I want to be one of the people that makes your servers great.

What can you bring to the team: I believe I can bring many things such as guidance for newer players by using strictness, but in a kind manner, reminding them that we won't allow you to break rules, but withought being mean about it.

I don't believe I can add any more to this, I look forward to joining your servers staff or no staff

Have a nice day
-35bday
lildrumma13
12/15/2013 12:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Full Name: Alex (Not saying last name for privacy)
In Game Name: lildrumma
Email (Optional):
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Which days you are free: Monday-Friday around 5-9 PM, Saturday-Sunday all day pretty much.
Do you have any previous moderation experience: Yes but it was a while ago, took a break because of family issues
Server IP's (Optional)
How can we trust you:I would never betray a team of which i would love to work for. I am very trustworthy and reliable and will do anything you request.
Why do you want to join:I want to join so i can share my skills with other skills to make something extraordinary. Also, i want to evolve a server with a big base to an even bigger base.
What can you bring to the team: I can bring leadership, skills of building, and a friendly environment. I am full of ideas and creative solutions to bring the server up the ladder.
RosemanFTW123
12/15/2013 12:39 pm
I also have a youtube channel, just saying.
RosemanFTW123
12/15/2013 12:38 pm
SHould mention I love making minigames... Like ALOT! I make awesome games I can have someone vouch for me!
RosemanFTW123
12/15/2013 12:31 pm
Full Name:James L. Jenkins
In Game Name:gunnerman21
Email (Optional):RosemanFTW@gmail.com
Time Zone:eastern
Which days you are free:Practically all
Do you have any previous moderation experience:Yes, but I do not want to go to the ips, I have been mod and staff about 5 times, believe it or not I have my own server!
I can give an ip if you like!
Server IP's (Optional)
How can we trust you: You can't
Why do you want to join: I want to help, Why else?
What can you bring to the team:I am good with people and redstone. If you want to see some of my builds with redstone I can send video (although I don't want to!)
EMGAMING
12/15/2013 11:25 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Full Name:Sammy (I don't exactly want to share my name on the internet)
In Game Name: XTheTwittyShowX
Email: muff69@hotmail.co.uk
Time Zone: GMT 0+
Which days you are free: Everyday.
Do you have any previous moderation experience: I have had previous moderation experience on numerous servers. I know how to use commands and how to deal with problems that may occur during the server time.
Server IP's N/A
How can we trust you: Hopefully you can trust me
Why do you want to join: I hope that I can help the server develop from a big community to an even larger one!
What can you bring to the team: I am reliable,hard working and committed. I hope that I can help the server grow and I also know some commands.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome