Minecraft BETA 1.7.3 Server [multiworld]

ryanguy426's Avatar ryanguy4266/11/12 8:11 pm
11/4/2012 7:06 pm
peonftw's Avatar peonftw
Hello. We are Nostalgia Craft. What we do is aim toward bringing back the old minecraft. More simple. Less laggy (soon with better host) AND more fun! The server Version is BETA 1.7.3. are we crazy? well..yes....kinda xD. BUT! we are looking for builders....we need a spawn to be built....and we dont have the skills to do it by our lonesome! This is why we are posting in the fourms.... WE. NEED. BUILDERS. So apple down bottom and once approved you shall get the server IP.

Forum to fill out:
Minecraft username:
Skills (redstone etc.):
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?:
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.):
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?:

NO! WE DO NOT EXPECT ANYBODY TO WANT TO BACK DATE THEIR THIS FAR! SO DONT BE HATING OR BEING STUPID! thanks you, Nostalgia Craft
ryanguy426
Level 21 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2012 7:06 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
peonftw
11/04/2012 6:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
pickler28312
Minecraft Username: Cevan
Skills: Pixel Art (Somewhat), Surviving, Teamwork
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I'm pretty easy going most of the time.
What theme are you good at?: I guess medieval, although I don't really have a theme.
Why do you wish to go so far back into Minecraft history for this?: I think 1.7.3 was a great update to the game before it added things like hunger and villagers, so I'd like to relieve the experience.
10/27/2012 12:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
xxomg74
Minecraft Username: xxomg74
Skills (Redstone etc) Building pretty houses :3
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: You will never EVER find me mad :3
What themes are you good at?: All!
Why do you wish do go so far back in minecraft history for this?: I had just started minecraft when 1.7.3 came out and my room was my cave i just stayed and played minecraft all day..
10/14/2012 12:15 pm
Spiralcupcake
Minecraft username:spiralcupcake
Skills (redstone etc.): Building, I have been told i am a great builder.
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I am fairly easy going, but my one pet peeve is mother jokes or blatant insults.
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): I am good at Medieval Castle builds.
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: I have been recently watched Etho'sLab videos on Youtube, and I realized how much I love 1.7.3
10/05/2012 9:10 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
How do you guys think this is going to work? Its beta 1.7.3, and this thread is 5 months old?
10/05/2012 9:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
creeperdude12321
Username: creeperdude12321
skills: advanced redstone and piston art
Easy going
I am good at Hidden compact piston stuff
I do want to go so far back into minecraft's history cause the old versions was awsome
10/04/2012 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
pianoboy8
Minecraft username: pianoboy8
Skills (redstone etc.): Surviving, Building stuff from guides, very little redstone, mining, working with others for builds.
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I am easy going.
What theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.):A little of midival, pixel art, but again, i build stuff from guides.
Why do you wish to go so far back into mineraft history for this?: I am stuck in beta 1.3-1.7.3 because i have a bad video card for minecraft. what it is, is that when i play todays version, my minecraft crashes and i get a hs err pid txt document after playing for 10-50 seconds (sometimes it happends in 1.5-1.7.3). I cant get a video card driver or computer because i dont have the money. Also i would like to play with other people even though im stuck in 1.3-1.7.3.
10/03/2012 4:16 pm
Spence1234
Minecraft username: spence1234
Skills (redstone etc.):Redstone, building, mining, surviving
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I am easy going
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.):midieval
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Because I forgot what was like back then and I would like to experiance 1.7.3 on a great multiplayer server
09/30/2012 3:28 pm
Aw3s0m3man
connection refused
09/30/2012 9:48 am
EpicGamerzLP
Minecraft Username: CrickenFAN
Skills: Building, Mining, Redstone, and Surviving.
I do not get mad easily.
I am good at rustic style builds.
I am trying to get on the 1.7 server so I don't lag as much when I'm trying to build, I'm also coming back because I think the newer updates took the fun out of building.
09/29/2012 12:25 pm
SilverDragon123
It says "Connection refused"! D:
09/29/2012 12:20 pm
SilverDragon123
I actually HAVE 1.7.3. Does it work with this server? I'll try right now first, then I'll say if it works with 1.7.3 without any mods (Except for Too Many Items. Lol).

Minecraft username:SilverDragon123
Skills (redstone etc.): Sort of good with Redstone Wiring. Not too good with PvP or fighting monsters to survive...
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I'm easy going, but griefing make me SO MAD! >:O
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): I can do the medieval theme sometimes. I can also make nice underground bases and very rarely log cabins.
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: I'm keeping 1.7.3 until Minecraft 1.4 comes out (Wolf collars FTW!). Lol. That's my main reason, but I will miss all of the epic floating islands and overhanging cliffs... D: I'll also miss the caves with so many dead-ends because it was perfect for underground dragon lairs. Lol.

I'll come back and say how well joining the server worked out for me. Brb. }:{({:} (Just so you know, that was my dragon face emote. Lol.)
09/28/2012 5:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
blockknight01
zinkerI have opened a NEW 1.7.3 minecraft server come join!
NO WHITELIST!
Go Downgrade with "McNostalgia 2.1.2"
Here is the IP: 178.33.234.167:25569

umm it isnt up?
09/27/2012 7:37 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
blockknight01
minecraft username blockknight01
skills redstone building pixel art and Mining
are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: Im easy going
what theme are you good at? dwarven houses and ordanary houses
why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?:
well i hate endermen and hunger simple as that
09/22/2012 3:13 am
theninja720
Minecraft username: theninja720
Skills (redstone etc.): Combat PVP
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: Easy going
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): modern
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: I loved minecraft before 1.8 beta
09/22/2012 2:21 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
37246dec
Minecraft username:37246dec
Skills (redstone etc.):Building..
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?:Nope Chuck Testa
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.):Medi evil
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: well 1.7.3 is a really good without hunger and all good stuff
09/11/2012 3:23 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pony
jelessen
Minecraft username: jelessen
Skills (redstone etc.): boulding bouldings
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: easy going
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): the themes i feel like [changes]
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: i started to hate the later versions of the game [i got minecraft in 1.3 beta]
09/05/2012 6:49 pm
Mrcreeperman30
Username: Mrcreeperman30
Skills: Some what good with redstone, can build decent buildings
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy? I can get angry if i get griefed, but i will never curse.
What theme: i can do both, but i am better at modern
Why do you want to go this far back into minecraft history for this? I loved 1.7.3, because it was the update i started playing. I liked the challenge, like if you took damage, there was no food bar to make you heal, no exp, your weapons stayed the same.
09/04/2012 7:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
fortnoc321
Minecraft username: fortnoc321
Skills (redstone etc.): im good at PVP and building, i can do abit of redstone
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: in the middle most of the time im fine
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): i can do either
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Nostalgia and i love 1.7.3! its the version i started in but i never got enough time to play it before all these strange updates came out!
09/01/2012 10:01 am
IndustrialLemon
Minecraft username: IndustrialLemon
Skills (redstone etc.): Redstone,Building,Mob Physics
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: Easy Going
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): Medieval Modern Mix (Like we live in modern times but all we have to use for buildings is stone and wood)
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Because mainly
minecraft was complete when pistons arrived, and the hunger bar is ridiculous.
09/01/2012 10:00 am
IndustrialLemon
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): Medieval Modern Mix (Like we live in modern times but all we have to use for buildings is stone and wood)
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Because mainly
09/01/2012 9:59 am
IndustrialLemon
08/30/2012 6:31 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
MINERGUY67880
Minecraft username: MINERGUY67880
Skills (redstone etc.): Redstone, Building and Mining
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I am in the middle but I get mad when people steal from my chests.
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): Modern
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Because I think 1.8 ruined Minecraft and 1.7.3 was the best.
08/23/2012 10:37 am
Level 36 : Artisan Spelunker
Gawfield305
Minecraft username: Gawfield305
Skills: Redstone, Farming.
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I rarely get mad because the only time when I get mad is when I'm griefed. I hate talking in caps when I'm angry because it annoys me too...
What theme are you good at?: I like a little medieval and futuristic.
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: 1.7 was the day I joined minecraft! I loved the old school stuff like the terrain and I'm actually sick of the jungle biomes that spawn. I hate the hunger bars and Minecraft is getting waaaay to role playing like. Next thing you know your going to have to eat longer like it was an actual meal. I love minecraft 1.7.3 because there are no hunger bars and that i think its alot easier to survive because when you hit a non tactical mob (sheep, cows, pigs, etc.), they wont run away from you which makes surviving alot easier!
08/16/2012 8:30 pm
HALOPELICAN
ryanguy426Hello. We are Nostalgia Craft. What we do is aim toward bringing back the old minecraft. More simple. Less laggy (soon with better host) AND more fun! The server Version is BETA 1.7.3. are we crazy? well..yes....kinda xD. BUT! we are looking for builders....we need a spawn to be built....and we dont have the skills to do it by our lonesome! This is why we are posting in the fourms.... WE. NEED. BUILDERS. So apple down bottom and once approved you shall get the server IP.

Forum to fill out:
Minecraft username:
Skills (redstone etc.):
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?:
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.):
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?:

NO! WE DO NOT EXPECT ANYBODY TO WANT TO BACK DATE THEIR THIS FAR! SO DONT BE HATING OR BEING STUPID! thanks you, Nostalgia Craft

MY FORUM:
Minecraft username: HALOPELICAN
Skills: (redstone etc.) I am good with redstone and ok with decorating yards
Are you easy going or do you get mad easily?: i am usualy easy going unless someone griefs
What theme are you good at?: I am good at pretty much every theme but mostly medieval
Why do you wish to go so far back in minecraft history for this?: Because minecraft 1.7.3 WAS AWESOME!!!
08/08/2012 8:45 pm
Maddog5555
Minecraft username: Maddog36958076
Skills (redstone etc.): Pixel Art, Surviving
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I'm pretty easy going but if people mess with my pixel art I get kinda mad.
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): I don't really have a theme but I guess Modern.
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: I miss 1.7.3 alot so me and a friend went back to 1.7.3 to remember good times
08/08/2012 8:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
mljs9800
Minecraft username: mljs9800
Skills (redstone etc.): Pixel Art
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: Im easy going inless i get griefed
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): i think im a little more modern
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Because i love 1.7.3 its one of the best updates and its better then i newer ones
07/30/2012 8:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
[FairneeStar]
Minecraft username: FairneeStar
Skills (redstone etc.): Surviving, Teamwork, Farming, Building. (definitely not redstone)
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: in the middle (average)
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): any, it depends on the surroundings
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: It was the time that I first played minecraft and i missed the bad lighting, block sized chests, multiplayer worlds and the textures
07/21/2012 12:46 am
Saloth20
Minecraft username: Saloth20
Skills (redstone etc.): Archery, PvP, Building, Redstone, Mining, Pretty much everything else
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I'm pretty chill almost all the time except when something REALLY serious happenes
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): Medieval, minecrafty, Modern
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Because 1.7.3 is my favorite version and i don't like all the new things in the current versions
07/09/2012 6:06 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
the_grim_reaper123
minecraft username: guy4351
skills: I'm good at building houses and somewhat at redstone

are you easy going or do you get mad easily: i HATE it when i get griefed
what theme are you good at : I LOVE VANILLA!!!! big and even houses
why do you wish to go so far back into mine craft history for this?: it was the version i bought mine craft at SUCK IT NOOOBS!!!!
07/21/2012 12:48 am
Saloth20
Lol i bought minecraft in Alpha
07/07/2012 3:09 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Veramuz
Minecraft username: Veramuz
Skills (redstone etc.): Pixelart Adventuring
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I only get mad at redstone hehe
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): Modern
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: Because i love 1.7.3, not too much and not too little
07/06/2012 6:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
awesomempoleon100
Minecraft username: MikelGamer11
Skills (redstone etc.): Building, Redstone somewhat
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: Easy going but I get mad when I'm griefed
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): Sky vilage, Modern
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: 1.7.3 Is one of my favorite minecraft versions.
07/05/2012 10:27 am
_JangoBK
Minecraft username: JangoBK
Skills (redstone etc.): Very good at building and crafty with redstone
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: I'm easy going unless you really try to piss me off
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): Modern. Mostly City Style.
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: I just started playing MC when it was released as 1.0.0 and I want to know what it feels like to play Beta 1.7.3
06/19/2012 9:21 pm
furyiousfight
Minecraft username:furyiousfight
Skills (redstone etc.):piston, normal buildings, other
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?:easy going
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): a bit of both, but mostly modern
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?:I love to see how all of us played minecraft a few updates back, and i grew to stay for a bit.
06/11/2012 8:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
Adam_sharkman999
Minecraft username: Adam_sharkman999
Skills (redstone etc.): building archery
Are you easy going or do you get mad easy?: in the middle i will get angry if greifed
what theme are you good at?(medieval,modern,etc.): modern medvel etc i can do it all
Why do you wish to go so far back into minecraft history for this?: the updates suck
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome