Minecraft Modded SMP Server OPEN

TheGameSpace100's Avatar TheGameSpace1006/26/15 1:43 am
9/6/2017 3:16 pm
THEGAMERGOD3457's Avatar THEGAMERGOD3457
Hey everyone on the forums!

Myself and a few friends have decided to start a modded SMP server. And we have come to the forums for some players to add to the server. If you would like to join fill out this application below.

First Name:

Minecraft Name:

Youtube and/or Twitch:

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers?

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP?

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why?

Is there anything else you want us to know?
TheGameSpace100
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2017 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
THEGAMERGOD3457
First Name: Trey

Minecraft Name: Shimi_Shimi

Youtube and/or Twitch:
ShimiShimi
What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers?
sadly I do not
Why do you want to join the Modded SMP?
I want to join because I love mods and playing with other people. I also feel lonely like 24/7 so rip me
Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why?
I have not
I am very mature for my age, uhh.... if there are any mods that you want I could try to make them cause I know javascript and make mc mods (i haven't published them tho)
08/21/2017 9:56 pm
TheStolenHydra
First Name: Will

minecraft name: TitanHydra

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfYJivyo-2oG5MFOzPHpIXw yes I know I don't have to many subs

what experience do you have on a modded smp : I have a small amount of experience on a modded smp but at the same time I have over 3 years of experience with vanilla smps

why hey do you want to join a modded smp: not only do I want something to get me back into making YouTube videos but modded servers have always been my favourite way to play minecraft

have you been banned by another smp: no never banned from a server
08/13/2017 2:17 am
doomboykillsthereal
First Name: Kadan

Minecraft Name: Doomboykills

Youtube and/or Twitch: Doomboykills

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? Yeah the official security craft server! you can ask the owners!

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? Becuase i want a modded experience

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why? Nope, only played security craft server. You can ask the owners.

Is there anything else you want us to know? I'm a bit derpy. :P
I also use sign picture
08/05/2017 9:12 pm
Lusven
First Name: Scott

Minecraft Name: Spider_Knight06

Youtube and/or Twitch: YT: Spider_knight06

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers?: none really

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP?: I've been trying to find one for awhile now

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why?: nope

Is there anything else you want us to know?: I'm weird, other than that, nope
07/17/2017 2:22 pm
RainyOak
this may be open but ehhh? who knows, this is two years old

First Name: Raye

Minecraft Name: RainyOak

Youtube and/or Twitch: RainyOak

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? I played on one once, but it wan't really a survival server. But I do have experience with mods.

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? Going on Minecraft servers solo and vanilla can get boring after a while, so joining a community with mods and structure could bring some new light to the game.

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why? No, I have not. The SMP I was in was just disbanded.

Is there anything else you want us to know? No, not anything that comes to mind.
06/07/2017 12:30 pm
InfinityKallie
*hoping this is still open*

First Name: Megan

Minecraft Name: TheoryInfinity

Youtube and/or Twitch: Nyxnightandlight

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? I've never played in one but I would like to because it seems very fun

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? I want to so I can make more friends and they seem fun

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why? I haven't.

Is there anything else you want us to know? I'll follow all the rules and if anyone needs help building something I can help
03/13/2017 2:39 pm
rollypollyyy
not sure if this is still open but....

First Name: chris

Minecraft Name: superpuss

Youtube and/or Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4V6iz ... SsuoyE5K9g

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? i used to own one that me and a few other friends played on and i also used to be in one owned by a friend

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? they are very fun

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why? no

Is there anything else you want us to know? i dont break the rules LOL <3
12/21/2016 8:12 pm
ChandraCutieChan
First Name: Chandra

Minecraft Name: ChandraCutieChan

Youtube and/or Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSBGvW ... 75WHuy4Unw

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? Not much experience, but people like me, and I like people.

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? I want to join the SMP because I want to record something, and play Minecraft more.

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why? I have not been banned from another SMP.

Is there anything else you want us to know? I'm REALLY bad at pvp.
05/21/2016 7:55 am
Crazykawaii kitty
First Name: Natasha

Minecraft Name: Bluelama25

Skype natashapolling

Youtube and/or Twitch: my YT ishttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5X ... kxyhXTJFtQ

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? none what so ever but it sounds fun

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? I want to join the SMP because i love modded minecraft, i usally play it modded and i also want something that will hopefully keep me playing minecraft

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why? I have never been banned from another SMP

Is there anything else you want us to know? im really sociable and just like meeting new people also im dyslexic so i cant spell very well without auto correct
05/10/2016 9:45 pm
Willow_Playz
Willow_Playz Application

First Name: Jackson

Minecraft Name: Willow_Playz

Skype Willow_Playz

Youtube and/or Twitch: My youtube is Willow_Playz and my twitch is Willowplayz

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? I have been on MANY SMP servers,a current one i am playing on is called DotCraft.

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? I want to join the SMP because i adore modded minecraft, especially tech. I play modded almost daily.

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why? I have never been banned from another SMP, but i quit one called Terra Vita because i stopped enjoying the server as i did in the beginning

I am very active.
08/06/2015 8:18 pm
Level 25 : Expert Princess
PunkFrost
First Name: Tom

Minecraft Name: turkeybird90

Youtube and/or Twitch: youtube.com/user/pewdiepie

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers? I've never been on a modded server, but I would love to give it a trYyyy!?!

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP? I wanna try out the modded stuff :D

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? yes

Is there anything else you want us to know? I really hope my application is accepted, I lik minecraft :D <3
07/15/2015 4:14 am
GenetikFormer
First Name:Mauricio Vargas (IK you said first name, but I'm a THUG, nah no sorry for the CAPS)

Minecraft Name:GenetikFormer

Age: I'm 9 and 2'11(FaZe Apex height). OOOPs wrong chat I'm 14

Youtube and/or Twitch:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCARVKrRjruXzfNnS1dxy9_w

What experience do you have on other modded SMP servers?Alot, smhhh. Just kidding none, but I have been only on Vanilla SMP's.

Why do you want to join the Modded SMP?So I don't get bored on Minecraft since it becomes repetitive after 3 and 1/2 years of having it.

Have you ever been banned from another SMP? if so why?Nah, I ain't about the life man you know.

Is there anything else you want us to know? You guys should know that I'm Puertorican, Want to know who is awesome? Look at the first word in the first sentence of this last requirement!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome