Minecraft Nation - Vanilla Minecraft Server!

NoodleCat's Avatar NoodleCat7/1/13 11:57 am
1 emeralds 286 4
7/1/2013 5:14 pm
robomajic's Avatar robomajic

Minecraft Nation is a Vanilla Minecraft Server which means it does not run on Bukkit and does not include creative mode or cheats. This server is ment for fun, and griefers or hackers are not welcome! The server ip is: s.minecraftnation.net. In order to get Whitelisted, please fill in this form:

IGN:
Minecraft experience:s
Why you want to join:
What you like most about Vanilla Minecraft servers
NoodleCat
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

robomajic
07/01/2013 5:14 pm
IGN: robomajic
Minecraft experience: I have been playing since 1.7
Why you want to join: I want to have so genuine fun, and make some new friends!
What you like most about Vanilla Minecraft servers: The challenge of gathering resources and surviving!
Tell me something about yourself: I like having fun with other mine crafters!

Thanks!
SandeR_oh15
07/01/2013 2:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
*IGN: Sander_oh
*Minecraft experience: i have played minecraft since i was 11 years. and i think its really fun and would keep playing it
*Why you want to join: i want to have a great time playing on the server, building stuff and maybe meet some new awsome people
*What you like most about private servers: that everyone knows everyone and would be really funn to get to known. i have been watching etho and the minecrack server, thought it would be funn without griefers and with a friendly community.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: the feeling to see what you have build and you know that you have done it without cheat. the best feeling ever! xD
What you like to build the most: redstone contraptions. im a huge fan of etho and he is the one that got me in to redstone in the first place. but i would hopfully better in it and make some cool stuff.
Tell me about yourself:
ehm, im enjoy watching minecrack, and i mostly watch etho. but some few times i look up some other minecrackers to.
minecraft isnt the only game i play to, but its a huge part of all the games i play. i do also play abit league of legends, Dont starve and that kind of games mostly minecraft

if there would be any space i would love to join the server
darkaoer2
07/01/2013 12:00 pm
Level 48 : Master Modder
IGN:crazer08
Minecraft experience:I am experienced i have played since 1.7
Why you want to join:To play vanilla minecraft for fun without griefers
What you like most about Vanilla Minecraft servers You can band with people and become friends with them easily
Tell me something about yourself: I like minecraft
Sorry for short application but you can tell im not a griefer by my level right?
NoodleCat
07/01/2013 12:05 pm
Whitelisted you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome