LN MINECRAFT - NEW HYBRID SERVER - STAFF NEEDED

LegitimateNation's Avatar LegitimateNation4/18/15 8:21 am
1 emeralds 221 6
5/13/2015 2:51 pm
Wolfman4343's Avatar Wolfman4343
Hey guys! If you are a good experienced minecraft player, and you are looking to become server staff on my server, please, copy the following questions below, answer them honestly, and I will get back to you ASAP! Notice, we are looking for staff members from the US especially.

How long have you played Minecraft for?

How old are you in real life?

What is your Minecraft username?

Have you been a staff member of a server in the past?

What time zone do you live in?

How many hours a week will you be able to go onto the server?

Why do you think we should accept your staff application? What makes you a great and unique staff member?

Two players are arguing on the server. They are swearing and shouting in capitals, (this is against the server rules) what do you do to break up the argument?

If you application is accepted, you will get privately messaged in PMC to know if your application was successful or not.
It is suggested before applying you go onto the server, check the /rules, converse and check all the worlds and games we have to offer before deciding that being a staff member here is right for you

IP: 81.97.68.130
For more info on what our server has to offer: post3499039.html#p3499039
Server website still in progress: lnminecraft.enjin.com
Good luck!

~LN
LegitimateNation
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Wolfman4343
05/13/2015 2:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
3 years

14 almost 15

Wolfman4343

Not yet (I have to start somewhere)

Gmt +1 (Central Europe) Your server could benefit since i would sometimes work in night shift.

45+ hours/week. That would be roughly 5 hours a day on weekdays and 7+ hours on weekends

Why do you think we should accept your staff application? What makes you a great and unique staff member?
I am a good leader and am very good with responsibility. As well as being very mature, i try to use perfect grammer all the time. I am also fleunt in german as well as english so i could communicate with more people. If i became part of your staff, i will do my best to keep order and lower the crime rate on your server. I am very nice and not disrepectful, racist, homophobic..etc but i can and will enforce law if needed.

Two players are arguing on the server. They are swearing and shouting in capitals, (this is against the server rules) what do you do to break up the argument? I would at first kindly ask both to calm down and to discontinue the use of foul language.
If they choose to ignore my first warning, i would mute them for ten minutes and give them a final warning.
If ,after being muted, they still continue to ignore my warnings, i would temporarily ban them for the rest of that day.
After that i would be confident that they would obey the rules.
anonpmc1805481
04/26/2015 11:38 am
[deleted]
anonpmc1805481
04/19/2015 10:41 am
[deleted]
LegitimateNation
04/19/2015 10:10 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Great Apps, both were accepted
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
04/18/2015 9:43 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
I am applying for staff manager / event manager

How long have you played Minecraft for? ever since beta

How old are you in real life? 15

What is your Minecraft username? AwesomeDino04

Have you been a staff member of a server in the past? Yes. I am the staff manager of Mlgsno (the owner is cooljoesno, ask him) former co owner of both closed servers Legacycraft, bendcraft and The Youtube Network

What time zone do you live in? GMT

How many hours a week will you be able to go onto the server? 17 a week but maybe more on school holidays over 24 hours

Why do you think we should accept your staff application? What makes you a great and unique staff member?: Unlike other staff members I am a funny guy and sometimes add humor to servers like yours.

Two players are arguing on the server. They are swearing and shouting in capitals, (this is against the server rules) what do you do to break up the argument?

I will tell them both to be quiet or you will both be muted, if they continue I will mute them for 5 minutes, if they continue again then kick but if they STILL continue then its a perm ban / Tempban
TheFatOrangeCat
04/18/2015 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I've been playing Minecraft for around 3-4 years
I'm 13, however people say I am much more mature for my age.
bradymg
Yes, I was one of two owners on a server once, an admin on 2 others, and a mod once, however, I lost all these positions when the servers were shut down.
I live in the AST time zone
I should be able to go on for 2-4 hours a day through out the week, longer on weekends.
I like to be nice to people, I follow the rules on all servers, I believe that people should respect eachother, I don't like to use language, and I have a good amount of knowledge with plugins.
I will give them a warning to stop, however, if they refuse to stop using language and using caps lock, I will mute them, however, if they continue to fight after they are unmuted, I will ban them as they are refusing to stop.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome