MINECRAFT PRISON NEED EPIC BUILDERS AND STAFF!!!!

ghostdragoon3's Avatar ghostdragoon33/3/14 10:00 pm
1 emeralds 271 6
3/6/2014 2:30 am
Synfulment's Avatar Synfulment
Well I recently made a server and It is gonna be a Prison server so We need Awesome Builders to make the Prison server and need some staff that are good with World Edit and servers.

My Skype is ghostdragoonblast and so you can apply to me or you can apply to my Dev/Owner and his skype is justin.heimerl1. If one of us is here then apply to the other one.

IGN:
Building Skills: (if your applying for builder
Staff Skills: (if your applying for staff)
Email:
ghostdragoon3
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Synfulment
03/06/2014 2:30 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: MrBeastMan771
Building Skills: (if your applying for builder): 7.5
Staff Skills: (if your applying for staff): 10
Email: Not Posting Online!
L3G1Tx
03/06/2014 12:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:IxAMxL3G1Tx
Staff Skills: (if your applying for staff): Guard or warden ive been both on a variety of servers.
Email:ethanhayes77@gmail.com.
KingPingMistro
03/06/2014 12:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ColeTehMole Ive seen that Chinese Building link on google. Nice try. And no, don't say its yours
FeramonGator
03/04/2014 12:14 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.

Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )

GN: cole272003
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
_Cubed_
03/03/2014 11:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
IGN: Cubed_
Building Skills: (if your applying for builder) none xD I can't build
Staff Skills: (if your applying for staff) staff on 7 servers and I own my own
Email: Reach_Cubed_Here@Yahoo.com

P.S: If You Need Later For Me To Go Into More Detail I Can
KingPingMistro
03/03/2014 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: MrMistro
Skype: I would prefer not to enter in chat, although I could private message, whisper in game.
Building Skills: Builder is not my first choice although it never hurts to apply for both. Over the course of the past 2 years, I have been a part of over 20 prison servers. Ranking up through each and every one, I have gained quite an incredible source of knowledge and (hopefully) expertise in building prisons, mines, spawns, parkours, jails, and plot worlds. I have an eye for detail and I always stay dedicated when Im on the job. I have all the skills needed with World Edit to build any kind of prison mine, and have a relatively strong understanding of McEdit, if importing is the route you choose to take.
Staff Skills: This is what I am primarily applying for. As stated above, I have played on over 20 servers, gotten to know some amazing people, seen some amazing servers, but also I have seen the bad side of servers. I have seen corrupt admins and moderators, terrible spawns, unprotected regions, plot-griefing and world crashing. And through all this, I have found ways to help. Whether it be helping new players, telling staff of bugs, glitches, or pitching in on new builds. I have been an admin on 2 other servers, one of which was a prison server while the other was a towny server. On the towny server I quickly ranked up to Head-Admin in a matter of days, and within a week I was a Co-Owner. I will work hard at whatever task is put it front of me and sincerely hope that you choose me for an admin position.
Email: I prefer not to dish out, although I can private message, or in game message.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome