+18 Minecraft server.

BigTurtles's Avatar BigTurtles4/1/12 5:10 pm
4/1/2012 10:09 pm
EVAServer's Avatar EVAServer
This is my private +18 minecraft server.

Looking for players to help me build a server map so I can get it to be a public map. Lots to do as its gonna be an RPG server. so here are my requirements.

* Means it matters but is not required.
** Personality check.

Are you of the age of 18 and older?
How long have you been on minecraft?
What is your building style?
Do you approve of cursing/bad language?
Do Females play minecraft?
What is the ingame name you use?
Do you use mineshafter?
Do you know how to use a fair amount of bukkit commands?
Do you have MSN?
*If I needed donations for the server, would you be able to help out?

**If a 12 year old is whining on a PVP server about someone cheating, what would you do? [ If you were admin ]

**If someone asked you for OP and said that he was here to "Review the server" What would you do?

**If I asked you to not to edit a building. Would you still, Even tho you believe it would be better your way?

Post here.. I'll PM you with Server info maybe a question or two first. Like your MSN email. DO NOT POST YOUR MSN EMAIL HERE**
BigTurtles
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

EVAServer
04/01/2012 10:09 pm
Age of 18+? Yes I am actually 18.
How long have you been on minecraft? A really long time... since sometime during Alpha.
My building style is a mixture of cobblestone wood and wooden planks most of the time.
Maybe even stone bricks.
Do you approve of bad langauge? It depends on how severe it is, if its something like crap or other words along those lines, no but however worse tend to bother me.
Do females play minecraft? Of course! MC isn't a boy only game.
IGN: Eatmycookies
use mineshafter? Not sure what that is..
Do you know bukkit commands? Yep! I have a bukkit server of my own.
MSN: No
Help with donations? Most likely not but I will do most of what I can.

12 year old whining: I would use a command like mob disguise or maybe if you had the vanish/sneak command tp to the player who was "Cheating" and watch him a while then determine whether or not he/she is cheating.
Reviewer: I would ask if he had reviewed other servers and if he said yes I would ask what kind.. If he said I forgot.. I probably wouldn't do anything before I contact the Owner. If he said which server I would go to that server and ask them about it.
If he said no, I would contact the owner first.
Edit: I would by all means listen to you but ask if my idea is ok. If not I wouldn't touch the building.
Andbeyond
04/01/2012 9:50 pm
Are you of the age of 18 and older? 18
How long have you been on mine craft? about 5 months
What is your building style? I go big, wether i got dirt or diamond blocks.
Do you approve of cursing/bad language? Yeah i don't really care
Do Females play mine craft? Hope so
What is the ingame name you use? Andbeyond
Do you use mineshafter? No don't really know what that is.
Do you know how to use a fair amount of bukkit commands? Yup id say
Do you have MSN? No
*If I needed donations for the server, would you be able to help out?
I would do by best with what i have at that moment.
**If a 12 year old is whining on a PVP server about someone cheating, what would you do? [ If you were admin ]
First of all i assume cheating is not allowed and by "cheating" he means hacks. so id ask him who is cheating and get to the bottom of it.
**If someone asked you for OP and said that he was here to "Review the server" What would you do? "Refuse, tell him its a lame attempt and if insists, kick him.

**If I asked you to not to edit a building. Would you still, Even tho you believe it would be better your way? No way, I like building together so it would give me no reason to ignore you.
BigTurtles
04/01/2012 9:20 pm
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome