WE NEED YOU
We Need
- 1 Plugin Manager
- 2 Mods
- 10 Players
- 1 Plugin Dev
- 1 Team of builders
Thanks a bunch

P.S Any Hackers found will be reported to The Server Host Minecraft.net which will ban you from all their servers want proof im there partner - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLogicMods?feature=mhee
dgmods
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2013 2:43 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
Ign:alemaly
Why you want this rank: I want to help and assist your server and make everyone happy
What rank to you want:Moderator
Can you advertise: Yes
Will you follow the rules: Yes
What can you do for this server: I can get players,builders and a plugin manager I can build stuff aswell as moderater
Other: I want to help you in all ways please please please accept I really want to help you
Mautre 1-10: 10
Build 1-10: 7
Plugins: 6
02/22/2013 2:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
dcy97
Hello! I'm dcy97, but most people call me dc. I am applying for either your building team or moderator. I love to build and would like to help. I have server experience, including being an owner of my own Hunger Games map, and an admin on another. I spend 95% of my time on Minecraft on servers.

PM me!
02/22/2013 11:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
babyboom5432
Hello I am babyboom5432, but you can just call me Jessi. I love building and working with others, and I have experience. I would love to be on your team of builders in your server. I can build castles, towns, towers, pagodas, ect. I am 16 and think that I am very charismatic. Please PM me if you're interested, and I hope to hear back
02/22/2013 11:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
tntgoesboom11
I will be Mod! I have been playing since Alpha and I have loads of experience of being Admin on servers. I am great at doing events and generally being a nice guy to hang out with! I am not harsh but I will not overlook things...

PM Me ;D
02/22/2013 11:19 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
DarthRoar
Hello. I will be a moderator! I have had plenty of experience running servers and keeping them up. I can run events to keep players entertained, I can do a little bit of advertising. I am a decent builder and redstoner. I am not harsh but I will not let things be overlooked.

Please PM me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome