Minecraft Server: Looking for good builders!

lukesterboy1's Avatar lukesterboy13/6/14 1:35 pm
1 emeralds 200 6
4/8/2014 6:50 pm
gerg23's Avatar gerg23
Hi guys, I am currently looking for some staff for my server, Mainly builders to help me out since we have none at the moment.Also, Don't forget to fill the information below it is only short:

IGN:
Age (Minimum 13):
Time-zone:
Experience:
Skype (If you have one):
The IP: CannonNetwork.Sytes.Net:25862 (1.7.2 - 1.7.5)
lukesterboy1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2014 6:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
IGN: WorldeditGod
Nickname/name: Tommy
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Skype(MUST have): thomastech3
Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft for about two years ago. I remember it was a cold day here in Sweden. I didn't have anything at all to do which gave me a thought about buying minecraft. As I didn't have any payment card, I asked my dad if he could buy it for me but I would pay my own money. He said yes. I played a lot of single player in the beginning while slowly moving towards multiplayer. I am almost only playing multiplayer at the moment of writing this and don't play my single player at all.
Moderating experience: I have been staff on alot of servers. I am currently hosting my own server. As I, myself, see it as a bit childish to list every single server you been staff on here I am not gonna list them. If you want a more specific list, give me a message on Skype.
Plugin experience: As stated above, I am currently hosting my own server which is wielding me alot of experience with plugins. I’m good with World Edit, World Guard, Group Manager, Pex, Factions, Essentials, and ETC. I have before hosted two servers from my own computer. They did of course not become big and that was the reason why I shut them down.
How can you improve the server?: I think I can improve the server by giving it my experience. I can give suggestions on plugins which makes the server better, help all players and of course, control staff applications if you would like.
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I love guarding servers. It mitt seem a bit weird but I just love hanging out on them. As said before I think I would fit because I have been staff on many other servers.
Things you like/are good at: I think I am good at controlling the community, building amazing builds with World Edit, playing minecraft and giving them a great time, and of course, eating food .
Things you hate/are bad at: I am really bad at building from my eyes but I don't really am bad at anything. Things I hate could be players capitalizing every beginning of a word, for instance, "This Is A Thing I Like The Most". I also don't like players writing childish if you know what I mean, not capitalizing beginnings of sentences etc.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I think New England is in GMT 1+ or 2+ but I am not quite sure.
How much you can play?: I can play alot on weekends and weekdays .
Extra(not necessary): Please accept this application.

Sincerely,

Thomas Bergman
04/08/2014 6:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
pyrogamer6
IGN: pyrogamer6
Age (Minimum 13): 14 1/2
Time-zone: USA Central Time Zone
Experience: Been playing minecraft since beta 1.3
Skype (If you have one): pyrogamer6
03/08/2014 4:20 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
DJFoxxy
IGN: BloodScripter
Age (Minimum 13): 11 (I know the minimum is 13, but I am very mature and good at building for my age.)
Time-zone: GBT
Experience: Alot, atleast 4 times.
Skype (If you have one): BloodyKinz
03/08/2014 4:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
lukesterboy1
Ok sounds great for both of you. If both of you have any pictures or videos or media of your previous builds please send me a direct message on here including the pictures or videos or media or just send me a link to where they are. Just to clear up So both are you are in CST time zone right?
03/07/2014 6:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Blacksmith
kicoxyz
IGN: Pobloxyz
Age 14
Time-zone: Central Standard
Experience: Pvp arenas / Spawn's / Shops / Etc
Skype (If you have one): N/A Due to Ddosers
03/07/2014 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Fusion2727
Ign:fusion2727