GS - Minecraft Server Support

MrBattletran's Avatar MrBattletran11/4/11 9:38 pm
11/4/2011 10:27 pm
MrBattletran's Avatar MrBattletran

We are a former Minecraft community looking to improve the overall experience of Minecraft. We are here to insure that people interested in starting a server, get the best help needed to install plugins, set up permissions, receive support and much, much more. I'm sure everyone remembers what it was like to first set up a server. You were probably confused on how to set it up, how to install plugins, how to run it, and other annoying obstacles that got in your way. That's where GamingSteam steps in.We will setup almost anything you want and you don't even have to lift a finger. We can also teach you, so you can do it yourself.

We are not doing this for the money. Our main goal is to improve the Minecraft community by offering a cheap and reliable support system for our fellow Minecraft players. All of the proceeds go towards running our own community and website. We enjoy helping others succeed in running their very own communities because we know how exciting it can be to run your very own server. Thank you.

- Provide a cheap and reliable service
- Improve the Minecraft Community
- Insure customer satisfaction
- Earn customer trust

If you are interested in our service please follow the instructions below.

Step 1
- Select the package you would like under the purchase tab on our website, then click Buy Now. All payments go through Paypal.

Step 2
- Wait for a conformation e-mail from one of our advisors.

Step 3
- Work with our advisors to complete your transaction.

Step 4
- Make sure what you want accomplished gets accomplished if not please contact us again and we will be sure to get it ironed out.

http://www.gamingsteam.net
MrBattletran
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner