Minecraft survival server NEED HELP.

ModernPredator's Avatar ModernPredator5/18/20 10:28 pm
5/29/2020 5:15 pm
ModernPredator's Avatar ModernPredator
This is a minecraft server that is NEW and I am planning on making it GROW with YOUR help! With your help you can apply for devoloper,mod,,manager,builder, and more! You will be ALLOWED to TROLL ON THIS SERVER! I also need all youtubers 1k+ subs on youtube twitch,mixer,etc. The server will GROW LIKE HELLA CRAZY that's your YOUR help if your up for it? IF YOUR UP FOR IT THEN REPLY TO THIS POST AND THEN MORE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ABOUR THE SERVER. IN THE REPLY STATE IF YOUR APPLYING FOR STAFF, REGULAR PLAYER, STREAMER/YOUTUBER ETC. I WILL REPLY TO YOUR REPLY ASAP. with your help, the server will grow and the more players we have, the better the server is! Thank you for spending your time reading this... I am hoping to see you in the game soon!

Sincerely,

OWNER ModernPredator.
ModernPredator
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2020 5:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Ruhenlos
Hey so... if you want a dev i can help you out, and help you with advertisment on my instagram page with 1k followers. DM if you need anuthing :)
05/19/2020 9:41 am
ModernPredator
Thank you for reaching out to me! You can be our Devoloper. You are going to have to apply on our discord but for now you are HIRED! The discord link will be provided to you and the Server ip address will be posted to you shortly. As we are waiting, to make the process FASTER I'm going to need your discord so I can DM you the discord and DM you the server IP address. Thank you!
05/19/2020 9:51 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Ruhenlos
Ruhenlos#8515
05/29/2020 5:15 pm
ModernPredator
You have been DECLINED.
Ruthenlos. -.-
05/19/2020 1:04 pm
ModernPredator
I have sent you a friend request. I will message you the information when you have accepted it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome