Closed

matthew1871's Avatar matthew187111/4/12 3:49 pm
1/14/2013 4:58 pm
Matthew_1871's Avatar Matthew_1871
Been closed
matthew1871
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Matthew_1871
01/14/2013 4:58 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Hey guy's check out my new post at minecraft-warz-dayz-themed-server-t203297.html
Mytch
12/23/2012 3:47 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=DaHoboAtWalMart
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=DaHoboAtWalMart
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former =Builder & Map Maker
-Age (for your maturity)=13
-Hour's on computer a day= Varies about 4-8 maybe more sometimes.
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day=Whenever you want me on Skype me.
-Why should you get the job=I'm a pretty good builder, I've had Minecraft since late alpha and I love to play.
-Any extra detail's leave below= I'm a pretty decent skin designer, if you want one made hit me up. Also, I have lots of experience with plugins and I won't need any tutorial on commands or anything probably.

Thanks for your time.
Bontwo
12/21/2012 12:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Bontwo
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Yes, message me if you would like it.
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = builder, designer
-Age (for your maturity)= 17
-Hour's on computer a day= depends on the day, average time on minecraft is around 2-3 hours.
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. at least 2 hours.
-Why should you get the job= because I'm good, and i don't need payment. I enjoy designing and the fun is payment in its self.
-Any extra detail's leave below= very creative, i wont mess around and get to the point while making sure others are having as much fun possible. Oh and i am a big zombie guy.
Chiragchil
12/19/2012 6:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Chiragchil
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Yes
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Builder/Terra Former
-Age (for your maturity)= 15
-Hour's on computer a day= Almost all the time I want
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day: maybe 5h a day or so
-Why should you get the job= I am really hard working I like to help and I don't give up on projects I work on so I always finish what I started and if you don't like it I can restart anytime.
-Any extra detail's leave below= I am a good team worker and I like to help people.
doodlebot5000
12/19/2012 5:36 pm
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=doodlebot5000
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=shirley.james62 (its my moms)
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former =anything you give me 5 minutes to figure something out and i will do it
-Age (for your maturity)=14
-Hour's on computer a day=im homeschooles so im on computer 24/7
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day.anytime before 11 at night
-Why should you get the job=to me its like a real job do your best fine the person whose better then you and listen to the advice they give you
-Any extra detail's leave below=i have done some temporary staff jobs for people before but im looking for a permanent one.
Wellwellwell
12/14/2012 8:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=reece229
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=No i don't have skype
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former =i do builder
-Age (for your maturity)=10 don't judge i'v been admin lotsa and mod lots
-Hour's on computer a day=2-7
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day.2.5 hours
-Why should you get the job=Because i love helping people and getting the job done,i want to gain my experiences by being a admin or a moderater and i follow the rules plus people like me being a admin or a mod
-Any extra detail's leave below=I really like building places with PEOPLE
ItsNardo
12/14/2012 8:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
Hi Matthew,
I would like to apply for admin on your server . Here is my application.

-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Tvajjhala
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Yes I do. Username is Seven_Ate_Nine789
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former =Builder, plugin helper, map maker, and website worker. I program in Java, c++, c and other languages.
-Age (for your maturity)= 16 and1/2
-Hour's on computer a day= 7-8
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. 4-5
-Why should you get the job= I love helping people and I have staffed on over 5 servers. I was Admin on all of them. I have a lot of experience so I know how staffing a server works. I know being staff takes time and responsibility and I just want to let you know that I am very responsible and I have a lot of time. I am very good at programming so if there are any bugs I can fix them. I am also very kind to people and I build friendships with people easily. I believe that bad staff= bad server. With me, I can ensure that the staff will be kind and good. Staff cant be TOO kind, so I will be strict sometimes because without strictness, nobody will respect us and they wont care about the rules. We need to enforce our authority. I also compliment people on their actions and I am very kind to them. I know how this sort of thing works so I am not new to this. I have 3-4 years of Minecraft staffing experience.
-Any extra detail's leave below= I program in many languages, I am an advanced website builder and I already have over 8 websites. I can make websites clean, advanced, and professional. I took a web design class for the past 3 years so I understand how making a website works.

Thank You for your time
-- From,
Tvajjhala
Delgado804
12/14/2012 7:42 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Geek
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Delgado804
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Yes, Message me for it
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Builder/Advertiser
-Age (for your maturity)= 17
-Hour's on computer a day= 5-6hrs/day
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. 5-6hrs/day
-Why should you get the job= Because i have plenty of experience building and iv even had my own server before so im pretty good with commands and such.
-Any extra detail's leave below=
I can also help advertiser for your server
notfegel
12/14/2012 7:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=Cd5ssmffan
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=Yes, skype name: bondardaniel
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Builder, Redstone freak
-Hour's on computer a day=4-9 h.
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. 4-5
-Why should you get the job= I am a really experienced staff, OP on 2 servers and Admin on another that was sadly shut down.
-Any extra detail's leave below=Applying for Admin/Head Admin

-Thanks
mattvertullo
12/14/2012 6:47 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
-IGN-mattvertullo
-Do you have skype-yes mattohvertullo
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former map maker/builder/video maker
-Age (for your maturity)= 13 (not a whiny kid)
-Hour's on computer a day= 7
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. 7
-Why should you get the job= I LOVE minecraft i have been admin before and i think i could help
-Any extra detail's leave below= building is my 100% job
mada_man
11/14/2012 6:14 pm
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=mada_man
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=yes and i use it a lot
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Moderator/ Terra former
-Hour's on computer a day=2
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day= 1.5
-Why should you get the job= I like minecraft a lot and i have a lot of experience being a moderator with rules and such things. I have already been an admin on any servers and i would like to help out with this one also.
-Any extra detail's leave below= I would want to preferably be a mod or if its ok.. an admin.

Thanks for reading
mycharacter6
11/09/2012 10:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Mycharacter6
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Nope
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Builder
-Age (for your maturity)= 14
-Hour's on computer a day= 6
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. 3
-Why should you get the job= I am admin on 2 other servers and i get called the best admin alot
matthew1871
11/09/2012 10:22 pm
Any more people?
Luxarious
11/09/2012 3:14 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=lanfear45
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former =builder
-Age (for your maturity)=15
-Hour's on computer a day=5
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day.2
-Why should you get the job=i am great at building villages with strategy to get to-the loot and just overall great building skill
matthew1871
11/06/2012 6:51 pm
Both hired add me on skype and IM me goredbulls
Ninniy
11/06/2012 6:36 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= ninniy116
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Yes, but my mic will not work.
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Website worker, Plugin Helper, and map maker could be me.
-Age (for your maturity)= 16
-Hour's on computer a day= 5-6 hours.
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. I could do 5-6 hours, again.
-Why should you get the job= I would LOVE to help you. I have been bored forever. This is one of my chances to stop that! I would like to help you in any way I can. Plugins, Hackers, Rule-Breakers, I can deal with them!
-Any extra detail's leave below= I might not get Skype to work :/

Thanks for Reading!
rhassell
11/06/2012 4:53 pm
-IGN= rhassell
-Do you have skype= yes i do have skype ronnie.hassell
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = any job which is needed to be done, im a very good builder and installing plugins and not to bad doing the adverts
-Age= i am 13, 14 in 2 weeks
-Hour's on computer a day= from 6-7hours on a school day, 8-9hours non school day
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day= i can play as many hours as you want me to
-Why should you get the job= i should get the job because i can work with others and have alot of the things you want for your server
-Any extra detail's leave below= i have run my own server before and i know it isnt to easyiest things at all times so with me helping i can help you through the good and bad times, i have aload of other high ranks
matthew1871
11/06/2012 3:55 pm
Everyone that aplie's just add me on skype and send me a message and we will talk and then see what u can do.
Spikehunter3
11/06/2012 1:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=SpikeHunter
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=Yes it's spike.keith
-Age (for your maturity)= Tell you in skype but I'm very mature
-Hour's on computer a day=1-2
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day.1
-Why should you get the job= I'm really get in and go type of person and really helpful.
-Any extra detail's leave below= Nope.
halo3odsts
11/06/2012 1:07 pm
Hey i added you
Luksa
11/06/2012 8:40 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Range919
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= yes luka.lux11
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = builder , helper, map maker
-Age (for your maturity)= 15
-Hour's on computer a day= 1-2h
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. 1h
-Why should you get the job= well if i get moderator stuff i will help other players , kick hackers , and i will not abuse my power to normal players
-Any extra detail's leave below= nothing
mclaxa123
11/06/2012 8:14 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: mclaxa123
Job you want:Head-Admin, Co-Owner

Leadership Skills: I Can Take Control of people and make things happen and not be too bossy I'm a very good leader to a bunch of people if their are willing to Listen and be quiet.
Maturity Level: i would say 9 i like to have a laugh and a joke now and then thats why 9
How do you deal with conflict: I Can Deal with Fights Very Calmly And Make it over and Done with by Finding out eachother's side of the story and then seperating them and Sorting their arugment out.
Hours/Day You're On: 2hrs atleast each day i come home from School At 3 eastern standard time
Can you manage the staff: Yes i Can Be Very Controlable person so if i need someone to do something or stop doing something i will make them do it To try and manage them.
*Experience: Owned 2 Servers Shut down due to lack of funds administrated on a Server called Pigtown and a Server called lukecraft Both shutdown and Moderated on A few of other servers. one is called fusioncraft
Contact (Preferably Skype): dacoltsfan13
Fun Fact about yourself?: I'm a Cool guy
How would you deal With Griefers:
Take 2 Screenshots
Ban them for 24hrs until further notice
Send Screenshots to Higher Rank

How would you deal with Spammers:
Warn them to stop.
Mute for 5mins
If they carry on mute for 30mins
Then Kick
ajgrocks101
11/05/2012 9:37 pm
Level 26 : Expert Archer
IGN- ajgrocks101
Position: Builder. Im sorta novice in MC, but I'm great with innovation. (check out my zelda map!)
Hours: weekends like 3-4, can commit to a server that whole time. weekdays it depends: could be no time, could be 2 hours.
Why: I am a legit player, and I love building, and as explained before, I am amazing with innovation.
Extra: I am NOT AT ALL good with world edit DDDDDD;
Circa_1960
11/05/2012 9:37 pm
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Circa_1960
-Age (for your maturity)= 19
-Hour's on computer a day= More than I'd like to admit. Let's just say that school for me consists of one class a day, and I don't have much of a life these days.
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. 2-4.
-Why should you get the job= I don't know what would make me better than someone else, I really just want to help out with a server/
matthew1871
11/05/2012 9:30 pm
You guy's all get accepted but have to show me your skill's first on my server. So just add me up at goredbulls on skype and talk to me and I will get back to you ASAP and start testing you. I am in very need of Map maker's, plugin maker's/helper's, and Website worker's. If you do very well let me remind you that my server was big before with $500 of donation's but got Ddos'd and lost everything so some people still know about it so we just need to get something out there to get them back and work from there.
MysteryAnon
11/05/2012 8:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=mguard1
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=No.But I can make one You Can pm pm me or Email me
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former =Plugin helper or Builder
-Age (for your maturity)=16
-Hour's on computer a day=4-5 Hours a day
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day: 3-4 hours
-Why should you get the job=I am very Loyal,I am a good builder,I am very expericed,And I love to help out
-Any extra detail's leave below=I much experience,I am good at solving difficultys' between players,And I would love to help you out!
UgyDucking
11/05/2012 8:11 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= digipro
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Ducks.bacon.doughnuts
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Builder of map maker
-Hour's on computer a day= depends. The person that wakes up is the first on after school.
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day.= at least 1-2(I WISH I COULD BE ON MORE OFTEN
-Why should you get the job= Because I am an experienced builder but no one gives me a chance
-Any extra detail's leave below= I can make you a skin if you let me in! (AKA I make good skins)
DAlegend64
11/05/2012 8:00 pm
So am I accepted?
nightaye
11/04/2012 9:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Any chance of a dev?
matthew1871
11/05/2012 5:54 pm
What do you mean by dev? As in the developer?
nightaye
11/05/2012 11:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
That's what i mean
matthew1871
11/06/2012 8:05 am
So what do you wanna do as a developer is I pick you for a dev. Like are you gonna help me out with the plugin's and stuff?
DAlegend64
11/04/2012 9:29 pm
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= DAlegend64
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Either builder or websites worker.
-Age (for your maturity)= 13
-Hour's on computer a day= 2-4 on weekdays and 3-7 on weekends
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. As much as I can
-Why should you get the job= I am a responsible person that has played minecraft for just over a year and I am and experienced builder
-Any extra detail's leave below= I make hamachi servers with my friends and I love hunger games servers and Harry Potter server's

P.S My skype name is jmpella
halo3odsts
11/04/2012 4:24 pm
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= Halo3odsts
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Im all of that. I make video games, i own my own servers, i make adventure maps
-Hour's on computer a day= Anytime i can play almost all the time
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. All the time i play. If you want a time maby like 4 hours a day
-Why should you get the job= I am a hard working player. i have helped many servers get small to big, I own my own server, I think griefing is wrong to take someones hard work and destroy it
-Any extra detail's leave below= I am a game dev and make my video games and love to help players in servers get big
matthew1871
11/04/2012 4:41 pm
Add me on skype goredbulls
BlackHeart0
11/04/2012 4:12 pm
OK added just accept when ready!
GoldenBrand12345
11/04/2012 4:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)=GoldenBrand
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)=GoldenBrand12345
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former =Builder Website Maker
-Age (for your maturity)=13 I am very mature for my age I can be funny sometimes I can takes things serious with hackers and Will not stop until I find my proof
-Hour's on computer a day=6 to 10 hours a day on school days and all day long on weekends
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day.I will try to do 10 hours of dedication to your server and will not fail to comply with any of your commands I will be loyal trustworthy and dedicated to your server
-Why should you get the job=Because I can help a lot and make a Website build spawn and do much more I will follow rules and find rule breakers such as hackers and more I will be loyal and trustworthy to you all staff members and never fail you ever
-Any extra detail's leave below=I can be funny and be sometimes buggy :/
BlackHeart0
11/04/2012 4:08 pm
ok adding you now! just give me a sec. XD
xXEthanPowerXx
11/04/2012 4:06 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
IGN-(In-Game_Name)= xXEthanPowerXx
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= Yes. Ezio_Auditorie
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = Builder, map maker, not very good at webstites and plugins but better at plugins than websites
-Age (for your maturity)= Maturity age 16
-Hour's on computer a day= 2 on weekdays, any amount weekends
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day= maybe an hour on weekdays and a couple on weekends
-Why should you get the job= BEcause, i'm fairly experienced and love to build
-Any extra detail's leave below= Nope.
matthew1871
11/04/2012 4:23 pm
Add me on skype goredbulls
matthew1871
11/04/2012 4:06 pm
k
progamingkilz
11/04/2012 4:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Added just waiting for accpet
matthew1871
11/04/2012 4:02 pm
Done
BlackHeart0
11/04/2012 3:58 pm
IGN-BlackHeart0
Skype-I made one i just have to redownload the hardware -GiftedPhoenix-
Role- Builder (helper as well) Map Maker - Not great at coding but I'm excellent staff-
age- 16
Time on comp.- Anytime after school 3pm est
Hours to commit- Anytime after school 3pm est
Why?- Im nice and great to have around plus I got GREAT ideas
Details- Yea well im great idea creator and builder so yea! My app does not show much about but your free to add whoever you like! Plus im a big fan of zombie survival things!
progamingkilz
11/04/2012 3:54 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
-IGN-(In-Game_Name)= progamingkilz
-Do you have skype-(For chatting and explaining. No video!)= yes and i have a mic
-Builder, Plugin helper, Map maker, Website worker's, or Terra former = all im great with it all except the website worker
-Age (for your maturity)= 13
-Hour's on computer a day= 4 +
-Hour's that you will commit to the server a day. as much as i can 4 +
-Why should you get the job= I can build great.
I have hypixel on skype and he has gave me some tuts on building especially redstone
-Any extra detail's leave below= I can give you some tuts on build
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome