Minecrafter looking for a rank on a server

Roxyroora's Avatar Roxyroora1/3/13 4:38 pm
1/3/2013 9:06 pm
Purple_Unicornz's Avatar Purple_Unicornz
Hello there, I'm Roxyroora but I am commonly known as HeadAngel or Angel.
I have recently left my old favourite server after losing all of my stuff thanks to somebody dumping it in lava after killing me while I was AFK eating breakfast, and being griefed, where the griefers just let my stuff despawn. So, I kind of have no purpose there anymore. I would therefore like to make an application and if anyone wants to give me a job, that's really good of them.

IGN: Roxyroora
Building skills: I can build something if set to a task and I have a clear picture of it, but I am not as good with building great big castles. I pay more attention to detail in small things, like houses.
Redstone skills: I don't actually know much about redstone as I have never needed to use it. But, if someone was willing to teach me how to make a trip wire route thingy or other redstone stuff, I would learn quite quickly.
Plugin skills: I have completely NO SKILLS what so ever with plugins so I would definately not give me a job that requires doing this work.
Why I would be a good moderator/admin/anything else along those lines: I would be a good one of the above because I am hard working, I am really good with sorting out arguments -from experience- and I am honest and fair.
Time I could save for the server per day: About an hour or more.
Notes: I am Australian and this could be a problem if you live in the UK, USA, etc.
Roxyroora
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist