Minedom - Roleplay Server EU

Haroall's Avatar Haroall5/19/12 1:31 pm
5/19/2012 6:22 pm
Haroall's Avatar Haroall

Have you ever thought about making your own home, on a planet that is completly build as the people suggest. And with the people we mean -you- a lot of untold stories are waiting for you on Minedom, ruins, dungeons and a lot more to discover. And it's only one IP adress away!

First we need you to make an aplication if you wish to be whitelisted, the reason we use the whitelist is because we need to be sure about the people we allow to play on our server. And they have to agree with the following rules:

- No building, destroying without permission
- Roleplay serious (No trolling, no '':)'' or any smilies when roleplaying at all)
- Let other people give you tips, do not get angry when people try to help you
- No skins that do not fit the game such as Aliens, or anything from the 20th century
- Be nice to one another, we are known as a friendly community and we would like to keep it that way.

Breaking these rules might get you banned!

A lot of cities and town are being build at the moment, that also means our server is not yet completly finished and currently closed. till all is done we are waiting for your application, and you only have to comment to the questions we ask:

1) Your username
2) Your characters In-Character name
3) Your characters background
4) Your characters family tree
5) Anything else that needs to be made into the server to make your character feel home and safe, you are allowed to suggest anything to be build in our world. If you wish to do so, do it here.

That'd be all, here is a small video I put together in five minutes to show you 15% of our world and our server.
Haroall
Level 33 : Artisan Scribe