✧MINESPIRE✧ [Survival Economy] Need Staff

vitamcserver's Avatar vitamcserver5/8/16 4:41 am
1 emeralds 295 7
5/12/2016 12:33 pm
vitamcserver's Avatar vitamcserver
What we are looking for:

We are looking for dedicated, helpful staff who understand the importance of keeping calm, aren't quick to punish, and respect rules.

Our requirements:
Before being approved, you must have played the game long enough to know how the game works, know answers to commonly asked question, commands, etc.

About Us:
MineSpire is a free to play, public, 1.9 Minecraft Server Network that offers Survival Economy, Skyblock, and ProBuilders. We have TeamSpeak3 for players who love to chat and Dubtrack for music lovers!

If you want to know more about our server, please review the links/ask in game:

Server Intro: http://bit.ly/1UJc1HB
Survival Eco Intro: http://bit.ly/1q0moKl

IP: MC.MINESPIRE.NET

Please apply with the following format:

APPLICATION:
MineCraft Name:
Briefly describe what you think staff do:
Timezone (Click here if you don't know):
What time and days will you normally be on:
Why do you think you'd be a good staff member?

vitamcserver
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

vitamcserver
05/12/2016 12:33 pm
Thanks roanvanwerven!

We're will need staff for skyblock as well. So if you might prefer that over surv eco, just submit the format and say which you prefer!
roan1137
05/10/2016 1:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MineCraft Name: roanvanwerven
Moderating Experience: I've been a moderator 4 times by now
Briefly describe what you think staff do: Keeping the server running and safe working everyday to make the server better
Timezone (Click here if you don't know): CET
What time and days will you normally be on: Around 15:00
Why do you think you'd be a good staff member? I am good at keeping people calm, i know what to do in situations like someone doing something wrong, i can be mature if i have to
vitamcserver
05/10/2016 10:04 am
Thank you for applying Kecleon! I liked what you had to say. I hope to catch u in game soon to discuss things further!

We intend to add SEVERAL more staff, so please keep the apps coming!
Kecleon
05/08/2016 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MineCraft Name: Kecleon

Moderating Experience: I've owned my own server as well as helping some of my friends with their servers, until they shut down. I also used to be staff on the #6 Pixelmon server on pixelmonservers.com, but because of extracirricular activities, I had to resign. However, the activities are over, and I'm now able to play on the computer quite frequently again.

Briefly describe what you think staff do: It depends on the position. The responsibility of all staff members is to make sure that the players of the server are enjoying their experience. It's kind of like working for a fast food place; you make sure everything is in order, you suggest (and potentially implement) improvements, and the player is always right.

Timezone (Click here if you don't know): Central Time, I think.

What time and days will you normally be on: I can be on most days unless there is something else going on. On a completely normal week, I should be able to be on every day, for more time on the weekends.

Why do you think you'd be a good staff member?: I have had experience on many servers, and own one, even though it is relatively new. I've been playing Minecraft since around 3 years ago, and since I have helped one of my friends build a map, I know commands and redstone fairly well. Also, owning a server kind of requires you to know the commands. Even though I don't hack, I've actually done some research on hacking in Minecraft, so I could potentially help spot out hackers, and make sure that this server is enjoyable for all! Also, I have a lot of experience with PermissionsEX, if you need any help with that. If you're using GroupManager, that's OK too, I just don't have much experience at all with that plugin.
vitamcserver
05/08/2016 11:27 am
Thank you both for apply. Joewhite, sorry i missed u in game. Hope to see u back to chat about the position. Same to you Dodge!

We will continue to accept apps for the next few weeks. We are adding multiple! So please dont hesitate to apply!
DodgeNodge
05/08/2016 6:48 am
MineCraft Name: DodgeNodge
Moderating Experience: I've been admin on a server that shut down and helper on a other shut down server. I have also been staff loads of other servers which shut down.
Briefly describe what you think staff do:Help players and help the server. And of course have fun!
Timezone (Click here if you don't know): uhh The europian one
What time and days will you normally be on:nearly everyday for about 1-2 hours
Why do you think you'd be a good staff member?I like helping people. I am a calm person. I have a lot of experience. I am pretty sure I have never been banned before. I played minecraft for a long time and know a lot about it. I have never been demoted.I am never on 1 players side so I will fairly choose who's fault it is. I will defend against hackers/spammers . I am also good at commands. I dont want to be staff for players I want it to help you and your server.
I will try my best!

please tell me which rank I got (if I get any)
Thanks for reading
MonkeyDancing
05/08/2016 6:42 am
MineCraft Name: _j0ewhite
Moderating Experience: I have moderated on a few servers (one for about 6 months). I have been an Admin on one And I also Have owned my own (currently still own it..But it's for Let's Play now). I am fully experienced with world edit commands(except large copy n' pastes)And most Mod/Admin commands.
Briefly describe what you think staff do: staff are thereto always help out with people wether it be help them get to skywars or help them how do use certain commands
Timezone (Click here if you don't know): England (GMT)
What time and days will you normally be on: I would be on ever single day and on all the time about 7-8 hours a day
Why do you think you'd be a good staff member? I have chosen these because I have been mod/admin/co-owner of tons of servers that have simply shut down due to lack of donations or I step down from my rank for personal reasons... I have never been demoted/deranked. I always do my best to make fair decisions that benefit both players. i have years of experience in every rank: helper, mod, admin, and owner/co owner. Anything you need help doing, I can do it. I would like to apply because I have a lot of experience as being staff, I do my best to help everyone and make them happy. I have been on staff jobs a lot. I rarely have complaints about me, I do my best to be a fair mod to both players in a situation. I am on all the time, because minecraft is my favorite game. I always try my hardest at my job.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome