Mineward - Community Discord / CUSTOM Minigame Network / JOIN DISCORD!

Aphiarr's Avatar Aphiarr4/11/19 12:51 am history
1 emeralds 180 2
4/11/2019 3:36 pm
Aphiarr's Avatar Aphiarr
Hello everyone!

  It is a pleasure to somewhat introduce myself as one of the owners (Aphiar) to this small but hopefully growing community. I would like to say that this discord if for a Minecraft minigame network named Mineward. We are currently not releasing yet, but hope to soon, it all starts with starting a community which is why I'm writing this. We hope to bring a kind of uniqueness to the Minecraft server community. Everything you see on the server will be and will continue to be 100% custom. We plan on trying to expand this discord to try and form this beautiful but small community into something special - with all your guys' help of course, which is why you should join the discord and stick around!

  We are all hoping for great things to come to this network and bring some enjoyment to everyone! We employ you to tell your friends, fam, cousins, and everyone in between about the discord so that we can build this community. All that I can tell you as of right now is we have around 3+ minigames that are fully working, but have some bugs that need to be squashed for your gaming experience. Please stay stay tuned for what is to be expected - great things hopefully coming. I promise you it will be a fun experience for everyone and something new to the Minecraft community, so join the discord and help support, it would really mean a whole LOT. What we are trying to do is possibly become the next HUGE network in the Minecraft community and would love to see all players to see this project through.

We are also in the middle of constructing our website, so coming soon! We have not planned a release date, but plan on showing the community our development going forward on the discord.

Our logo can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/74rX3IZ

DISCORD: discord.gg/CDbQUkz

- Aphiar (Mineward Director)
Aphiarr
Level 1 : New Miner