1.7.4 Minigame Server NEED STAFF

blacklava17's Avatar blacklava1712/30/13 4:06 pm
1/28/2014 3:27 pm
chantilly's Avatar chantilly
I am wanting to make a 1,7.4 server and am in need of some staff. I am the Owner, and the only filled spots are Co-Owner and 2 Admins. If you are interested in a spot please let me know. After the open positions there will be the application for it.

Open Positions:
Host-you will host the server. You get free VIP and all commands as owner. You can keep any money that is brought in to the server through donations.
Admin-I will be giving away one spot for this and you job will enforce the rules. More of this rank can be earned through trust.
Builders-You are in charge of building the different Games, lobbies, and Spawn. Show example of what you can build in application.
Programmer- You will help make sure that everything on the server works right. Ex:commands, games, and portals. You will also install the plugins that are needed.
Youtuber-you will make videos of our server and help advertise it. Please provide channel link and if you don't have one say so in application or just make one.
Mod-only 5 will be given away. You help enforce the rules of the server.

If there is a position you want and don't see it, then please let me know.

Application
Name
Minecraft Name
Why do you want it
Contact info
Other
blacklava17
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2014 3:27 pm
chantilly
Application
Name Bradley
Minecraft Name chantilly24
Age 26
Position Mod
Why do you want it To protect a server
Contact info Skype:Chantilly24_the_Viking Steam:MelonHeadChan Youtube:ChanGaming
Other I love minigames, and I would like to experience becoming a mod on a server, see if it is right for me.
01/03/2014 12:39 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
hurtpilot
Application
Name: Colby
Minecraft Name: hurtpilot01
Position: Redstone Builder
Why I want it: My friend helps on your server and Ithought I could be a good addition to the redstone crew.
Contact Info: TeamSpeak: hurtpilot
OOVOO: hurtpilot
My Youtube channel is hurtpilot and I like to record my gaming situations.
01/02/2014 10:01 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
LegoSpidermanFan
Position:Mod/Jr.Admin
Name:Nathaniel (I go by Nate)
Username:Legospidermanfan
YouTube: LegoSpidermanFan
Why:Because I love To help People out. And I can help the server with many thing because I do know how to run a server and can help with perms. I haven't Been apart of a server for a while besides my own. Im am good at building but i have to admit I'm not the best. And i can help the server grow by making and running a website posting blogs and making videos on youtube.
01/02/2014 9:35 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
newcoaster6
Application
Name coaster6
Minecraft Name 1waterman
Age 14
Position Builder
Why do you want it I am an experienced builder in many different servers. I am looking a job that has a great community and is a fun experience. I build well with redstone too. I really want to learn some more about mine craft and make new friends.
Contact info abcjmoney@comcast.net
Other click on my profile for builds or coaster6 my alt.
01/02/2014 9:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
darkceed
Whats the IP
01/02/2014 9:28 pm
darkceed
OK sweet!
12/31/2013 11:13 am
blacklava17
Darkceed, you have a spot. You will be a mod, only because the admins spot is full. You are next in line for an admin though if any other ones don't work.
12/30/2013 11:08 pm
darkceed
Hello,
My name is Adam Beckstead, I am 17 years old and my IGN is darkceed and looking for admin/mod/whatever you want me to be! My Skype is Adam Resher. I have had many (8) server experiences on being admin, (4) moderator, and I have been a helper on one server. I would like to begin by stating the fact that I can be an awesome admin!
Here are the rules and understanding of what I think an I go by when I become an admin. 1st, BE RESPECTFUL! 2nd, Do the duties/rules the owner applies to the server, and 3rd, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS but listen to the other conversations at the same time!! As I am an admin I am the person who takes responsibility for the server. It may be that the server is running from their machine, or that they simply have jurisdiction over a remote server, or in some cases part of one. I know that I have "THE POWER" of the server and can do practically anything to it, but I go by the rules and will make an awesome admin.
When I become moderator I go by these rules, 1st, listen to the head moderator, admin and owners. I do not have all the power of the server and respect that "calling" to the admins and owner(s) and expect that from them! 2nd, Help other players at all times! If they have any questions about the server, I answer. 3rd, look for server plugins and "fiddle' with them to make the server at its BEST!
I really do try and make the server at its best, I will be helpful to your server no doubt, but I just want you to take with you after you read this message is that I really know what I am doing. I will help as much as I an and be on as much as possible. Choose wisely and message me the IP. If you have any questions or concerns contact me at email at beckstead.adam@yahoo.com
THANKS
DARKCEED
12/30/2013 7:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
TheOrangeSodaCrew Ty
Application
Name: Ty
Minecraft Name: Tylegomaniac
Position: Youtuber or Mod
Why I want it: I have run a small private server before hand, and it felt great whenever I made the players feel good and helped them when they were confused. I want to make every server more understandable and friendly.
Contact Info: Skype= TheOrangeSodaCrew
Other: My youtube channel is TheOrangeSodaCrew, and I will likely record alone, but there may be occasions when I record with my buddy Davey (a.k.a Blazingfirem).
12/30/2013 6:37 pm
blacklava17
Ok you have position
12/30/2013 5:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Kevin45609
Application
Name
Minecraft Name Kevin45609
Age 15
Position Admin
Why do you want it because I hvaent been staff in a while and I would like to help out the server
Contact info Skype kevin45609
12/30/2013 5:34 pm
blacklava17
David and Noah you both have the spot. Alex, You will have a spot on the server, but ill wait to assign you it until there is fewer spots left (probably a Mod or a Admin)
12/30/2013 5:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
alex4116
Name: Alex S.
Minecraft Name: alex4116
Position: Anyone available.
Why do you want it: So I can help create a clean community for players and staff. I cheer up players and staff. I know cmds, as in world edit, lockette, and more
Contact info: Skype alexandra45454
Other: My maturity level is 9 because I leave room for fun but only 1 spot. I love to ride my skateboard and scooter. I am bullied in highschool so I want to deal with the players who call names, and fight. I don't want others going through that.
12/30/2013 5:16 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ninja
noahk777
Name: Noah
ING: noahk777
position: youtuber. here's a link to my channel
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5jGLJB8_eFsNN1p2zHQSw
Why I want it: I wan't to try and get a bigger youtube channel
skype: I don't feel comftorble giving away my skype to a stranger. I will give it to you if I get the job.

Thank you. Please private message me if I get the job.
12/30/2013 4:22 pm
davidw137
Application
Name david
Minecraft Name davidp1999
Age 16
Position head admin
Why do you want it : i need an other thing to keep me going building new this helping players and other staff
Contact info skype (david plumb)
Other n/a
12/30/2013 4:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
ItzPop
So the server is not up? I am confused, You can recruit staff for a server that is not up.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome