Minigames, Minigames, Minigames.

labioliver's Avatar labioliver4/19/14 7:22 am
4/19/2014 7:52 am
labioliver's Avatar labioliver
Hello! I am Labioliver, but call me Lab. I am a experienced automated minigames builder with command blocks. I can make some fun and also, challangening minigames.
Or just a simple, automated prize parkour map.

List of what I can do:

*Automated parkour map.

*Castle Defend - This is a challangening minigame, where you need to defend your castle from monsters. Monster are trying to evade your castle while you and maybe your friends defend it. Creepers and blazes are the most dangerous hazards, because they can do explosive damage. When they do, you must fix the castle with stone blocks before they get in and invade the castle. Survive as long as you can, and with better surviving, there are better prizes. (Minimum 3 players needed to start)

*Castle Wars - Another mob styled challangening and LONG (Can last up to 2 hours) minigame. This time, the monsters have alerdy invaded the castle. Now, Its your challange, to stop them, by killing the boss Wither. You will start with Chainmail armor and a stone sword. Across the map, you find chests where are better equipments. But, getting to the chests is REALLY really hard. You must kill your way through, and if you die, Game over. You must start over then. There are secret levers what open secret doors, where is some equipment. After you've looted all the chests, you need to find the ultimate chest, where is the ingredients to make wither. If you kill the wither, you have won.

There's many more minigames. I can also make player requested minigames. Will only accept 1 server to make the minigames for.

So apply:

1.Why do you need minigames for your server?

2.What benefits does it give to me?

3.Why should I choose your server?

Thank you!

NB! I would like to use Worldedit and command blocks.
labioliver
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragonborn