👷 MiningMan ⛏️ | Custom RolePlay Server 🎮 | Looking for Staff 🔍

HunGorr's Avatar HunGorr5/23/19 5:45 pm history
7/6/2019 9:44 am
LucasTheEpic's Avatar LucasTheEpic
width=180

MININGMAN

Discord (If you like to apply through discord) : https://discord.gg/YcbHEdW

(This discord server is just for staffs applying)(Not the main one)

Introduction :

MiningMan is an up-coming Minecraft server. As you might have noticed, most minecraft servers nowadays have the same gamemode like skywars, bedwars, prisons, factions etc. Minecraft is a game which it has unlimited potentials. You can do something you can’t in real life, you can fly in the blue sky without a plane, you can dive into the deep ocean without a submarine...you can even create a game with Minecraft ! Therefore our goal is to create a unique and enjoyable community for players.

Plot of the server :

Listening to bedtime stories from your parents is one of our favourite childhood memories. Fairy tale stories always end with a happy ending, don’t they ? Well, some of they don’t. Why ? Bad guys !. We call them as NITRO. Gladly, we have our HEROS who stop them through mission , changing the stories back to normal and happy ,which us , the lovely kids can have a good dream after listening to them. Join the HEROS to maintain love, peace and joy of the stories, find out the mystery behind the EVIL plan, and start from NOW on, you are a member of MINER !

(More details of the plot will be told if you are accepted !)

Screenshots :

Click to reveal
width=406
width=406
width=406
width=406

About the owner(something you might not or want to know):

Click to reveal
At first MiningMan was a private server that I played with my friends and recorded for my YouTube series(I can send you the series if you want to watch it, but my voice might be a bit cringy xD). There were several seasons of it(Season 1 and 2 and two mockpack seasons), until Season 3 I decided to open it as a public server. That was the first time(two years ago before this I tried to make a public server but at that time I knew nothing about plugins and thought that I could use commands only to make a server, so this one didn't count) which I tried to make a public server. I completely failed it because lack of experience and my bad behaviour at that time. Later on, I started another server with a different name. This time I learnt a lot of things from the past and made it as a Bungeecord server. However again, lack of experience, following an attack by a hacker who ruined the whole server.(After that I gave up on making Bungeecord server as I knew I needed a more secured system or a firewall to block players from trying not connect through the lobby server). Half year ago, I made another server with the name MiningMan. This time the server almost succeeded with a playerbase and the growing of it. However, some of the staffs started getting busy in real life and the server did not update after it. After that failure, I gave up the thought of making a server. At that time, I did not even have a goal or what to do for my life. Although later I got a goal of making games in the future, I did not have a specific plan of it. A few days after that, one of my friends started talking about Minecraft. He talked about how Minecraft's players have decreased. This was not what I wanted, I played this game as I grew up(I have played this game for around 5 years). Besides, my desire to make a game, my desire to step foward, my desire to give players a wonderful gaming experience, my desire to bring up the name - MiningMan. I learnt why I failed in my previous servers, I believed that failing doesn't matter, the most important thing is to learn why you fail. I planned to make this server, to make plans of it, to start the server, and very last, to make a game with Minecraft. (sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes)

Perks for Applying?

You will join a nice and fun community and experience the growth of the server.
You can chill out in the server.
You can immerse yourself in the friendly atmosphere of the server.
You can enjoy the freedom of speech and basic human rights.
You can also make new friends and have fun. Sounds Good? Fill in the application forms and see you in the server!

We are currently recruiting these positions:

(The number beside the role means the amount of available roles)

Admins (0)
An admin is someone who is expert in doing plugin configs and managing a community. You will be asked to help with plugin configs and manage the server as well as the Discord server. You need to stay active or else you will be kicked/demoted.

Community Manager (0)
A community manager is someone who is expert in managing the community as well as social media (eg.website, twitter, facebook). You will need basic Minecraft knowledge. You need to stay active or else you will be kicked.

Builders (6)
A builder is someone who is proficient at Voxel Sniper/World Edit and building different structures(mostly medieval). You will help create our spawn, and all sorts of buildings in specific places.

Graphic Designers (2)
A graphic designer is someone who is proficient with image editing tools such as photoshop. You will be asked to create graphics for the website of the server/trailer.

Developers (0)
A developer is someone who is proficient at Java/HTML Development. (For Plugin Developer) You will be asked to develop custom abilities of players, and all sorts of thing such as the GUI. (For Web Developers) You will be asked to create the server's website and the forum.

Plugin Configurators (0)
A plugin configurator is someone who is expert in editing the configuration files of the plugins. You will be asked to work on the internal files of plugin (eg .yml configuration files).

Game Designers (3)
A game designer is someone who is proficient with in-game commands and a good knowledge to learn how to use new plugins. You will be asked to make items/weapons as well as quests and mobs with the provided plugin.

Idea Makers (3)
An idea maker is someone who has a creative mind and is able to make unique ideas. You will be asked to give out ideas of items/weapons and mobs as well as ideas to improve the gaming experience of the server.

Testers (3)
A tester is someone who needs an outstanding knowledge of Minecraft. You will be asked to test the items, mobs and skills, as well as bug testing in the server.

Assistants (2)
An assistant is someone who is still learning , and is someone with no experience in moderation and is learning to be professional. You might be asked to help with some of the small structures(assist the other staffs with their tasks if they need help).

Story Writers (1)
A story writer is someone who is good at creative writing. (For example being able to write unexpected consequences, morally significant action of the protagonist etc)

Application Process:

1. An applicant fills out the application form. The applicant gets accepted or denied. If the applicant is accepted, he/she will be interviewed by our server staffs. If denied, they can apply again.
2. The staffs will give the final decision on what rank you will receive. At this stage, if an applicant is denied, they will have to fill in the application form again.
3. If you are accepted, congratulations! You are now one of the members of the community ! Enjoy your stay !

*There is not an age requirement, we accept staffs depending on their maturity and skills.*

*If you are interested, please put your application form down the replying section or join the discord server and send out the application form , thank you.

*If you have questions, feel free to ask me in discord.*

Discord : HunGorr#0211

Application Template:

Position Applying :
What is your name ?
What is your in-game username?
How old are you?
What time zone do you live in?
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ?
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?
What past experience do you have at being a staff member?
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them?
How many hours do you play a week on the server?
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?
Why should we accept your application over others?
How many applications have you made before?
Any additional information?

* Stay to the FORMAT ! *
* Accepted applicants will be interviewed on Discord *
HunGorr
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2019 9:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LucasTheEpic
Position Applying : Builder
What is your name : Lucas
What is your in-game username : LucasTheEpic
How old are you : 10
What time zone do you live in Eastern Time.
Are you multilingual : No I am not.
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server : Yes. I have because of xray.
At what level would you rate your maturity : maybe a 7 or 6.
What past experience do you have at being a staff member : I have never been a staff.
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them : I don't know.
How many hours do you play a week on the server : I don't know. Maybe around 5 or 6.
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server : want to be so I can try to learn to build better. I can kinda build good. But not as good as the pictures.
Why should we accept your application over others : I would like to be a good builder. That is why
How many applications have you made before : This is my first one.
Any additional information : I am good at redstone.
06/15/2019 6:29 am
gejigeji
What is your name ? Kalle
What is your in-game username? Sock_Is_Hungry
How old are you? 12, soon to be 13
What time zone do you live in? GMT +3
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? Yes, I know how to speak English and Estonian
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? Yes, I have. I have been banned a few times, because when I was 11, I was extremely immature and arrogant, I always got into arguments and causing drama, which other people didn't like. But I feel like I have grown up, I don't like to get into arguments with people and if I do, I refrain from publicly insulting said person.
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? I'd say 6
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I have been a builder for tons of servers.
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? I'd say, that refrain from insulting them and really just being ruide to them, no matter how frustrating they might be.
How many hours do you play a week on the server? Well, I have school in about 2 days, so I will play about 45 hours
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? Because I LOVE building and want my work to be seen.
Why should we accept your application over others? Oh, god. I hate these questions, I never know a way to answer it without looking like a narcissist. Well, I think the way I frame my builds is unique and I haven't seen a person who has used my way of framing
How many applications have you made before? Zero
Any additional information? I am only good in building medieval and terraforming. I am also somewhat good in desert builds.
06/17/2019 7:51 am
HunGorr
Sorry for the late response

Please add my discord or join the discord server for an interview
https://discord.gg/YcbHEdW
HunGorr#0211
06/12/2019 7:52 am
duxiwixox
Position Applying : Assistant
What is your name ? Josh
What is your in-game username? xNation_
How old are you? 14
What time zone do you live in? Central Time Zone
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? I speak English and Spanish
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? I have been kicked because I was "flying" I was staff but the anti cheat was bad and it thought I was hacking even tho I wasn't.
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? My maturity level is 9.5
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? Yes! Indeed I have experience being a staff member. I have been a Owner,Manager,Admin,Head-Moderator,Developer ( Twice ), and finally I have been a Helper
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? Well I wouldnt be mean to them, I would first ask them what is going on? What are you doing? Just simple questions. If someone is younger than me I would just give them advice to them to stop if they are doing something bad. If they just want advice I would give them advice like on certain areas to go to while mining
How many hours do you play a week on the server? I would maybe play about 4 - 8 hours a day.
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I want to be a staff member on the server so I can help players on the server for those who need them. I also want to so I can help develop plugins and create nor edit them.
Why should we accept your application over others? You should accept me because I try my best to get accepted besides just putting no effort in it. You guys should also accept me over other applications because I have lots of experience and I am very trustworthy and honest with players and with other staff members.
How many applications have you made before? I have made about 7 applications I got accepted on 6 of them yet then I am waiting if I can get accepted for the 7th one.
Any additional information? I am a well experienced staff
06/13/2019 3:02 pm
HunGorr
HunGorr#0211
06/08/2019 6:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wenitidafu
Position Applying : Head Builder.
What is your name ? John
What is your in-game username? RaduIonel
How old are you? 28
What time zone do you live in? +2GMT
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? English/Italian/Romanian/Japanese
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? No. I don't play minecraft. I just build.
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? Ok.
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? 5 years working with professional build teams.
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? I don't deal with the public.
How many hours do you play a week on the server? Depends on the project and deadline.
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I'm willing to do this for FREE, all i ask in return is a place to do your projects in peace and quiet. I'm more then happy to teach your other builders as well as to help out if they need it.
Why should we accept your application over others? Same answer as above.
How many applications have you made before? This will be my first one.
Any additional information? Here are some droped projects i can share information on that i have made. Their work and quality is based on budget.
https://imgur.com/a/KLH9G
06/10/2019 6:35 am
HunGorr
Sorry for the late response

Head Builder isn't available for applying but please add my discord or join the discord server for an interview
HunGorr#0211
06/06/2019 2:18 pm
jihixepp
Position Applying : Idea Maker

What is your name ? Christopher

What is your in-game username? BriskyBands

How old are you? 18

What time zone do you live in? EST

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?
Spanish, Italian, and English of course

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? Never.

At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? 10

What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I have owned my own sever, have been admin/Helper/Mod for multiple servers.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them?
First, understand you were in their shoes at one point. Try to think like them and be open to different methods you can possibly resolve an issue with. Be patient with them since they may not understand the way older people do and be respectful. Teach them the correct way and guide them to a more successful experience. Pave the way for other potential younger players. If you have to go the extra mile, you do it. Never lose your cool and just be ready to work and be professional on a different scale.
How many hours do you play a week on the server?

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?
I like roleplay severs and I am always full of ideas. I feel that I would be able to provide help with the in-game stuff while being creative and throwing new ideas we can use to better the server and even bring new players

Why should we accept your application over others? I feel that I have a lot of experience that I can bring to the team along with dedication and motivation. Being an admin for other servers taught me many things like how to deal with different kinds of people and the most effective ways to handle issues. I have experience all around and will balance the staff team wherever help is needed!

How many applications have you made before? First application.
06/07/2019 6:17 am
HunGorr
HunGorr#0211
06/03/2019 4:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer
TheColonelsEagle

What is your name ? Michael is my real name.

What is your in-game username? TheSacredEagle

How old are you? 16

What time zone do you live in? EST/Eastern Standard Time

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? No I am not multilingual. Sorry.

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? I have been banned for hacking, but truth be told, I suck at it. Heck that's why I haven't hacked for a long time, I am never going back to hacking, it is wrong.

At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? I would say 7-8, yet it could be lower, it is just that I am trying to be mature at the best of my ability, and most times, I do not know how to fit into life.

What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I have little to no experience as a staff member, all I know is that I did become staff on servers, but never had training.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? I would tell them, that life isn't fair and that we can't always have what we want. Kids are with the same deal as well. Sure they can put up a tantrum, but what will that do in the end? It won't make things better, that's for certain.

How many hours do you play a week on the server? I can play up to about 5 hours on weekdays, and about all day on weekends. Though I will inform if anything comes up.

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I just wanted to become a staff member or a builder just to improve and possible learn new techniques from others in the form of building. I also wanted to join the team so I can share my ideas and perhaps gain new friends, and such.

Why should we accept your application over others? Do not choose me over others, mostly because I am not perfect, nor is anyone perfect. I would say we are all equal in life, only thing is we have different talents, and our talents are what makes us special. So please do not choose me over someone else, as like I said we are all equal in life.

How many applications have you made before? I have made no other applications. So basically I'm saying 0.

Any additional information? Not anything in particular, other than, good luck.
06/04/2019 6:29 am
HunGorr
HunGorr#0211
06/02/2019 12:46 pm
Dumizib
Position Applying : Assistant
What is your name ?: My name is Jim.
What is your in-game username?: My ingame username is MrJulli55.
How old are you? I'm 18 years old.
What time zone do you live in? I live in finland so that would be EET.
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? I speak english well and also finnish+ swedish a bit.
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? I've never been banned, muted or kicked of a server because i always try to be kind to everyone and honorable.
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?: I'm 18 years old so my own rating would be 10/10 because im not a kid anymore.
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I've owned couple of server my own and been admin/moderator in 3-5 servers.
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? I'd say that the older person should guide the younger person because he has more knowledge in the life than the younger.
How many hours do you play a week on the server? i play 10-20 hours a week.
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I'd like to bring my positivity and kindness in to the game for making the community comfortable.
Why should we accept your application over others? I'd think that i have much knowledge in the game because im older than many other players in this game and been playing since 2011-12?. alltho im very kind person so i would never do any harm on the server.
How many applications have you made before? I've made few applications before. I think 8-9 applications.
Any additional information? Umm, i would like to say that you wont regret getting me in to your staff! If you'd promote me i promise you wont regret. and Have a nice day!
06/03/2019 9:55 am
HunGorr
HunGorr#0211
05/30/2019 2:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
lipsofirzu
Position Applying : Tester
What is your name ? Alvin
What is your in-game username? Alcama
How old are you? 13
What time zone do you live in? I live in sweden. Which means that my timezone is CET
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? I can speak english and swedish.
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? I've never got punished in any ways on a server, I've only been told to not do certain things that I've done.
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? I would say 8 because I'm still not a grown up person but I always love to learn more from my mistakes to become more mature.
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I've worked for many servers such as Cosmic steve and For the realm and I can say that I have past experience of being a staff member.
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? I would say that the older person would give the younger advice because they don't know and don't understand as much as the elderly.
How many hours do you play a week on the server? I've never actually played on the server. But as a staff and a player I'd probably spend around 10-20. It still definitely depends on how much time I have but that's what I think is gonna be the average!
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? Because I haven't been a moderator in such many servers as I've been in as a builder and I'd love to learn how to moderate and I've always strived for learning more about things.
Why should we accept your application over others? Because I'll always keep trying to make this to a better community and I also have a lot of knowledge in building so I can help in both moderation andbuilding structures and helping the server in that way and I would just love to help newcomers and people who need help.
How many applications have you made before? I've made some applications before, I believe around 9-11?
Any additional information?
Not what I can think of!
05/31/2019 5:34 am
HunGorr
HunGorr#0211
05/29/2019 4:32 am
rexxxx
Position Applying : tester
What is your name ? rex
What is your in-game username? rex
How old are you? 10
What time zone do you live in? ukt
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? english
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? bann
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? 10
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? many
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someo ne younger than them? mute
How many hours do you play a week on the server? 10
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? yes
Why should we accept your application over others? i am experienced
How many applications have you made before? 1
Any additional information?no
05/29/2019 2:54 pm
HunGorr
Denied
Please pay more effort on your application
05/26/2019 5:52 amhistory
STICKSHIFT1784
Assistant
mitchell
STICKSHIFT1784
western australia
english
i was muted because i was asking if anyone had a mending book for sale
none
ignore the other child
4/5
help
because i am trust worthy
none
none
05/26/2019 7:29 pm
HunGorr
Denied
05/25/2019 3:14 am
Sinalai
What is your name ? Kalle
What is your in-game username? Sinalai
How old are you? 12, soon to be 13
What time zone do you live in? GMT +3
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? Yes, I know how to speak English and Estonian
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? Yes, I have. I have been banned a few times, because when I was 11, I was extremely immature and arrogant, I always got into arguments and causing drama, which other people didn't like. But I feel like I have grown up, I don't like to get into arguments with people and if I do, I refrain from publicly insulting said person.
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? I'd say 6
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I have been a builder for tons of servers.
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? I'd say, that refrain from insulting them and really just being a dick to them, no matter how frustrating they might be.
How many hours do you play a week on the server? Well, I have school in about 2 days, so I will play about 45 hours
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? Because I LOVE building and want my work to be seen.
Why should we accept your application over others? Oh, god. I hate these questions, I never know a way to answer it without looking like a narcissist. Well, I think the way I frame my builds is unique and I haven't seen a person who has used my way of framing
How many applications have you made before? Zero
Any additional information? I am only good in building medieval and terraforming. I am also somewhat good in desert builds.
05/25/2019 7:30 pmhistory
HunGorr
HunGorr#0211
05/24/2019 1:07 am
AlphamaticOG
Position Applying : Admin
What is your name ? Sean
What is your in-game username? AlphamaticOG
How old are you? 13
What time zone do you live in? PST
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? No, just enlish, I speak a little Spanish though
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on a server, Why ? No.
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? 8.5
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? Yes, I owned a server
What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? Just be nice and take your time with them.
How many hours do you play a week on the server? I can play 2-3 hours everyday on the server
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? Because I want to Contribute to the creating of fun, not just be someone who uses fun.
Why should we accept your application over others? I think I can do a good job, and I would not grief anything. And yes I am only 13, but I can still make a diffrence
How many applications have you made before? 3-4
Any additional information? No.

Thank You
05/24/2019 4:56 pm
HunGorr
Denied
05/24/2019 7:12 pm
AlphamaticOG
k suk a dik