Moderator Needed for CrypticCraft

DanielRH's Avatar DanielRH7/25/12 7:02 pm
1 emeralds 118 5
7/26/2012 12:44 pm
DanielRH's Avatar DanielRH
Hello All, I'm Daniel Harris, the owner of the server CrypticCraft.

Were a lively server with around 70+ active members (generally 5-15 online).

We are looking for a professional moderator (who possibly at a later point could be upgraded to admin).

Requirements:

Needs to have a alternate form of communication (skype, email, etc.)

Needs to have a medium-high level of understanding about bukkit plugins and certain ones in particular (McMMO, Towny)

Needs to have been a staff member on a RECOGNIZED server. Not just some friends private server.

Needs to be mature. I don't want some little kid running around crying or raging because someone called them fat.

Needs to be able to follow the rules, but not take them (except a few) so seriously that your no fun.

Application:

Timezone:
Maturity level 10/10 (Be modest. Automatic disqualification If you put any number above 10.):
Why I want to be a moderator:
Previous experience (please be specific as to where you have been a mod):
How long have you been playing?:
What would you do if someone swore 1-2 (against the rules):
Addition info:

We suggest you login into the server, have a look around and possibly get to know some of our great players. Please do not come in notifying people that you are applying for the moderator position.

If you have read all that, good job! that's a great first step, here's our server address: server.crypticcraft.com
Website: crypticcraft.com (undergoing updates, some old info currently)
DanielRH
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2012 12:44 pm
DanielRH
Gratz to you both, the more the merrier right? Well not always, but in this case, we really do need 2 to cover multiple time zones.

PM me a time that you can meet ingame so i can introduce you to the server and show you around.
07/26/2012 10:57 am
DanielRH
Any final applicants before the decision is made?
07/25/2012 8:27 pm
DanielRH
ill let you guys know tomorrow when i have decided, thanks for applying
07/25/2012 7:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Blacksmith
CameronRAWR
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Maturity level 10/10 (Be modest. Automatic disqualification If you put any number above 10.): 10
Why I want to be a moderator: I want to be part of a server again
Previous experience: Shadycraft Admin, Protocraft Admin
How long have you been playing?: since beta 1.2 before official minecraft release
What would you do if someone swore 1-2 (against the rules): Give them a warning, if it happens again mute them. if it happens again kick, if it happen again ban.
Addition info: Do i need any additional info?
IGN: CameronRAWR
07/25/2012 7:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
calvinator78
Timezone:Usa illinois? Central
Maturity level 10/10 (Be modest. Automatic disqualification If you put any number above 10.):9/10
Why I want to be a moderator:I love helping servers out and i am quite bored atm so i would love to help u guys out and make some friends
Previous experience:Ive been mod on other servers
How long have you been playing?:1 year
Addition info:Im pretty expirenced at different types of stuff and can learn quick. I have skype facebook email so please i hope to hear back from u:D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome