MSN-Recruitment Professional Staff

sessp's Avatar sessp2/27/15 6:02 am
3/1/2015 1:56 pm
Beastkitty15's Avatar Beastkitty15
Ok so recently i recruited some managers, now i have my "agents" and we are out to hire some mature and well trained mods. If accepted the server you will moderate on is a 24/7 mini games server which had around 150-200 people a day. This server is professional and therefore we recruit only the best of the best. Good luck all. If you wish to apply for mod please fill out a application below.

How this is going to work.
1. Applications
2. Interviews (on skype or teamspeaker)
3. 2 week jnr mod trial period.
4. Promotion to full mod or demotion depends on how you go.

In the interviews you will be asked some similar questions on this application but also some scenarios you might face on the job.

What is your IGN?
How old are you?
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
What is your experience with other servers?
Why should we pick you for the job?
What are you going to do in order to help keep the server in line?

Rate yourself 1-10 on the following categories:
Maturity:
Responsibility:
Organisation:
Focus level:
Sensibility:

What is your time zone and how often can you get on the server?
Do you have Skype?
Do you have TeamSpeak?
Any extra information we should know?
sessp
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2015 1:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Beastkitty15
Bump
03/01/2015 1:18 am
sessp
Just a note to everyone that we still need at least 5 more mods.
02/28/2015 10:40 pm
sessp
Bump
02/28/2015 11:23 am
Beastkitty15
@Twiistify has been accepted to the next stage. A private message will be sent to you shortly.
02/28/2015 11:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Twiistify
What is your IGN? Twiisteh

How old are you? 14

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a 14 year old boy called Jamie, I like football and rugby (soccer and football for those Americans) I like to spend my spare time on minecraft.

What is your experience with other servers? I'm currently a helper on a server called the TENetwork I also own my own server at this current time (Sadly very unpopular) I have been mod a a few small servers in the past and would now like to up my game

Why should we pick you for the job? I'm a very outgoing person, highly motivated and always give 100% in everything I do. I will finish any task asked of me, I am very much a people person and will always do anything I can to help out other players. Also I am very mature for my age.

What are you going to do in order to help keep the server in line? It depends on the situation, If it were a rule breaker I would be sure to punish them accordingly (Obviously warning them first) If it were a server bug I would tell and administrator. I can be on everyday for at least 6 hours maybe more so I can mop up most of the bad players.

Maturity: 9 - I like to have a joke around like any other human being but when It's needed, I can be very serious.

Responsibility: 10 - I'm very responsible for my actions, If I were to do something wrong I would take the blame, not pass it onto some innocent person.

Organisation: 9 - I'm usually a very organized person but I can forget the odd thing here and there.

Focus level: 10 - I'm very focused on everything I do whether it be maintenance or punishment.

Sensibility: 10 - I'm always a very sensible person, I do not start arguments and I always do what I'm told.

What is your time zone and how often can you get on the server? GMT +1 (United Kingdom) I can be on for 6-7 hours per day.

Do you have Skype? Yes, InvadeTwiist, Send me a message as to who it is as I do not accept random people.

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes, TS3.

Any extra information we should know? Not that I can think of, no.
02/28/2015 10:24 am
Beastkitty15
Bump
02/27/2015 10:45 pm
sessp
Please add me, htminecraft.
02/27/2015 10:39 pm
Beastkitty15
@Viperhead you have been accepted to the next stage.
@Taztheboii has been denied.
02/27/2015 10:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
will you be adding me on skype?
02/27/2015 10:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
What is your IGN?tazboi
How old are you?14
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm into taking tae kwon do I love it and going on walks with with my mom and the neighborhood dog. I like to play on my friends server and Skype him.
What is your experience with other servers? Been in on eleven to twelve different server none of them are super huge but the difference is I've been with them for years.
Why should we pick you for the job? I can offer my vast knowledge of big ing staff and I know almost about any type of server factions prison etc. I know some might have better apps test me I could make a long one though. I've always been active on forums unlike some staff members I post a lot on them and are looking at them daily. I have plenty of time to be on the different servers I'm staff on. I'm not that best but I'm pretty good at building too. I also would like to take videos of the server so I can do my job and make videos of it for fun
What are you going to do in order to help keep the server in line? I'm not abusive but I give people two warnings if that y continue temp banned for one to two hours or a day. I even sometimes have to put other staff in order. I've always sort of tried to be a role model to all staff and have them m try to be a good staff member like me. I do not put up with grilled ferns or hackers at all they get perm banned if there's solid proof.

Maturity:8.9
Responsibility:10
Organisation:8
Focus level:9
Sensibility:10

What is your time zone and how often can you get on the server? Central GMC+6 I think. Every day three to four hours. Weekend four to five.
Do you have Skype?Yes Taz5961
Do you have TeamSpeak?No
Any extra information we should know?Nope just thanks for your time in recent adding and considering this application
-Taz
02/27/2015 10:29 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
What is your IGN?ez4viperhead
How old are you?15

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 1/2 years and used to own a server that was pretty succesful. I know alot about managing a server and how to deal with different situations. I can be active about 5-8 hours on weekends and 3-6 on weekdays. I live in The United States and am in the eastern timezone. My other favorite game besides Minecraft is Garrys mod. I love basketball and football, everything about the sports.

What is your experience with other servers? I used to Own a server and was admin on grancraft which was succesful for about a year then the owner got bored.

Why should we pick you for the job? Im looking for a server I can have fun on and give back to. I could be active and I know how to deal with people and handle many situations.
What are you going to do in order to help keep the server in line? I would help guide newly spawned in players, make them feel welcomed to the server, and help them have a great experience while they are on the server. I would mute pesky spammers and disipline rule breaking players based on the severity of the rule broken.

Maturity:10
Responsibility:8.5
Organisation:6.5
Focus level:8
Sensibility:9

What is your time zone and how often can you get on the server? EST
Do you have Skype?Noah.viper
Do you have TeamSpeak?Yes
Any extra information we should know?Not really
02/27/2015 10:14 pm
Beastkitty15
@AssaultLine has been denied.
02/27/2015 10:10 pm
Beastkitty15
@LoveBucket Solid application.
02/27/2015 9:30 pm
sessp
@LoveBukket You have been accepted. Please check your skype and accept htmc as a contact.
02/27/2015 9:24 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
LoveBucket
What is your IGN?
AceHornet

How old are you?

Well, ahh.. hi. My name is AceHornet. I am a 15 year old male with an aspiring dream of becoming a commando in the Australian army. Soccer and writing are my biggest passions, and I want to share them with you! . I enjoy playing games, mostly those that are sandbox or moba. I enjoy all sorts of games but minecraft has uncountable possibilities for what can be created, built, or shared with the amazing community it has. I enjoy Minecraft so much, And can't wait too share the experience with you if i'm accepted into the staff team.

I used to run a small server of my own, just for fun. It had a small player base but none the less I acquired many beneficial skills, for example I have learned the basic use of permission. I am highly skilled with world edit, mcmmo and many other bukkit plugins, as well as LWC and a RPG faction plugin.

I am a person that knows that there is a right time for everything, when it is time to be serious and when it is the time to lighten up and joke a bit. This causes me not be hated. I am also very committed and persevering when it comes to doing or achieving something. I have been praised for having a way with words before. I am able to support burdens and handle situations too.

I will minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point If i become mod i will help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

Maturity: 9
Responsibility: 10
Organisation: 8
Focus level:8
Sensibility:8

GMT+10 & I can be on 4+ hours daily.

Do you have Skype?
Yes, Contact me at william.charters2

Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes.
02/27/2015 9:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
AssaultLine
Did you look at my MLG Pro app? You know you want me for my skillz.
02/27/2015 9:03 pm
sessp
Just to clarify, @mekbots has been accepted.
02/27/2015 3:05 pm
Beastkitty15
@mekbots I understand.
02/27/2015 2:37 pm
Beastkitty15
@mekbots has been accepted to the next stage. May I have your Skype?
02/27/2015 2:58 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
mekbots
Of course, I will private message you for safety reasons, as I'm sure you know there have been illegal posts lately. Batter safe than sorry
02/27/2015 2:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
mekbots
What is your IGN? - Mekbots
How old are you? - 16
Tell us a little bit about yourself: - I (obviously) enjoy playing video games however outside of that, I enjoy watching animé and thus have grown a keen interest in Japan hence why I am currently learning Japanese. I believe I excel in the subject of English and other English-related fields as well as enjoying them.
What is your experience with other servers? - I'm afraid I don't have any past experience other than being the builder for a server that never really took off sorry.
Why should we pick you for the job? I am looking for something to occupy my time so I will be available a lot of the time as well as the fact that I will be able to handle situations maturely and responsibly.
What are you going to do in order to help keep the server in line? - I will guide new users into learning the etiquette of the server, following the rules and warning, kicking and if need be banning users who tend to break the rules accordingly.

[b][u]Rate yourself 1-10 on the following categories:[/b][/u]
[b]Maturity:[/b] - 9
[b]Responsibility:[/b] - 10
[b]Organisation:[/b] - 6
[b]Focus level:[/b] - 10
[b]Sensibility:[/b] - 10

[b]What is your time zone and how often can you get on the server?[/b] - GMT - London. I will be able to get on the server almost any time I am online (unless I am busy due to other circumstances)
[b]Do you have Skype?[/b] - Yes
[b]Do you have TeamSpeak?[/b] - Yes (I really do not wish to use this however if possible sorry)
[b]Any extra information we should know?[/b] - I think that covers everything, thank you for considering me.
02/27/2015 12:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
AssaultLine
What is your IGN? AssaultLine
How old are you? 10
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a cool guy.
What is your experience with other servers? I like to run minecraft servers.
Why should we pick you for the job? Because I am the best.
What are you going to do in order to help keep the server in line? I'll draw a line and make sure it doesn't go off the line lol

Maturity: 10
Responsibility: 10
Organisation: 10
Focus level: 10
Sensibility:10
I have MLG Pro Stats
What is your time zone and how often can you get on the server? Eastern US
Do you have Skype? Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak? Yep
Any extra information we should know? I'm the best choice for this position so you have to pick me.
02/27/2015 8:54 am
sessp
@DerangedBatman has been denied.

@MeteoriteHD has been accepted to the next stage.
02/27/2015 7:01 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MeteoriteHD
=*=
MeteoriteHD
Application For Moderator
=*=
What is your IGN?
MeteoriteHD

How old are you?
I am 16

Hello my name is MeteoriteHD i go by this name for next to everything i am 16 and currently working as i have my cs card for groundworks i am a hard dedicated worker and take my job professionally as it involves heavy machinery and lots of metal i currently am laboring laying bricks and building drive ways for my uncles firm i am on £100 a day at the age of 16 due to work i can be active from about 5pm-11/12pm GMT time as i live in the uk around the london area in my spare time i like to relax and play some minecraft also work on my gfx skills as well as coding i can currently code fully working kitpvp plugins with a gui and abilities and a few other plugins i have been doing gfx for about 4months and have been coding for about 3months i am very mature for my age as i had to start working i listen to anyone that has more power than me and get done what is needed without a question asked unless it is compulsory i do not tolerate any type of racism/sexism and i dislike players that disrespect the community yes it may be a game but words hurt just as much as dropping a knife on your foot you got to take into account people behind the screen have real life problems and they don't need a silly little child making it worse.

I have been staff on many servers most of which have closed down due to lack of profession or lack of funds to run i know most plugins from hubs,factions,towny,kitpvp,survival,prison the list goes on i would be here for days i can also set up quick groupmanager groups with fully working permissions i know most people can do this but i like to add it in just incase there are problems and you need help with the permissions
I can also build not saying im the best but i am more of a exterior designer than a interior i like to work on the design on the outside so it gives the people something nice to look at then just plan walls

Well there is no reason to pick me i would just like the opportunity to show my dedication that i can put in i can be active a lot and help with many types of things like i have said when it comes down to any job i am professional because players on the server look up to staff members you don't want any silly little children trolling because players will think that is alright to do and you do not want any staff that abuse/disrespect

I can help out and enforce the rules do a couple of advertisements each day on the forums make a blog on the server and update it with recent adjustments staff member lists and whatever else goes on i can moderate players to make sure they are doing what they are suppose to be doing and make sure the chat is friendly and clean

Maturity: 8 (If anyone says 10 you can most certainly tell they are lieing)
Responsibility: 9 (I take staff responsibility as my own even though there is a team to help you, you are better of doing your own thing within reason because a original is better than a copy)
Organisation: 8
Focus level: 8
Sensibility: 8

GMT
5-11/12pm GMT sometimes later
Do you have Skype?
MeteoriteHD
Do you have TeamSpeak?
Not currently but i will install this software if needed
Any extra information we should know?
Goodluck for the server and i hope all runs well even if i do not get picked i will pop on and join the community best of lucky
~MeteoriteHD
02/27/2015 6:10 am
DerangedBatman
What is your IGN? DerangedBatman
How old are you? 14 (Mature)
Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Jackson. I have played Minecraft since 2012. I am a good Builder.
What is your experience with other servers? Alot, Builder on some small, Mod and some of those, Admin on a few, and Mod on MinePlex. Resigned some due to family issues.
Why should we pick you for the job? I am mature and I have a sense of humor.
What are you going to do in order to help keep the server in line? Watch out for spammers, greifers, abusers, etc. and keep warps working, as well as servers if you have those.

Maturity: 8
Responsibility: 6
Organisation: 9
Focus level: 5
Sensibility: 7

What is your time zone and how often can you get on the server? US East Coast
Do you have Skype? Yes jackson.ingalls@hotmail.com
Do you have TeamSpeak? If I can turn Windows Smart Screen off.
Any extra information we should know? I may qualify for Builder and may try to build as Mod.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome