MultiGamesUK - Staff Recruitment

iZompim's Avatar iZompim9/24/13 2:47 am
1 emeralds 205 5
10/6/2013 12:21 pm
wpd123's Avatar wpd123
We are currently looking for two Admins, and three Moderators. If you would like to apply, please copy and paste the form below, and reply to this thread or send it to my business email which is: jonathan@minefold.co.uk - Thanks
NOTE:
To apply for admin, you need to be 15+ and to apply for Moderator, you need to be 12+.

First Name:
Surname:
IGN:
Why do you want the staff rank?:
What makes you unique as being staff?:
What can you provide to the server?:
How many hours will you be on in a week?:

The server is still in maintenance, so there will not be any players on except staff. You are able to help with builds if a higher member of staff asks you, but you do not have to if you feel you don't want to build. Other than that, you need to obey higher staff, if it is reasonable.

All the data stored is under the 'Data Protection Act 1998'. This information is not used in any other way, but used to identify you as a staff member for the website and databases. Your application will be discarded if you do not fill out all of the questions/spaces. Thanks
Jonathan.
iZompim / COMtechMicXx22.
iZompim
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

wpd123
10/06/2013 12:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
First Name:Wyatt
Surname:Dolce
Email:wpdinc123@gmail.com
IGN:wpd1234
Why do you want the staff rank?: I feel as i staff member i can help the community in a way that a normal play cannot..... by keeping order.
What makes you unique as being staff?: i am an experienced web coder, plugin manager, and c++ coder.
What can you provide to the server?:my command knowledge and basic coding knowledge
How many hours will you be on in a week?: 12 or so
Rolph_1
10/06/2013 11:59 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
First Name: Matt
Surname: Rolph
Email: rolphme@comcast.net
IGN: Rolph1
Why do you want the staff rank?: I want the position because I can help people and get new players. Also I've been admin on 5 other servers
What makes you unique as being staff?: I am a very great builder and can get people on the server
What can you provide to the server?: Great builds and friendliness
How many hours will you be on in a week?: 2-3 on weekdays and 5-8 on weekends

Hope you accept!
Jamez_The_Mighty
10/06/2013 11:53 am
First Name: James
Surname: Morris
Email: jamezthemighty@gmail.com
IGN: Jamez_The_Mighty
Why do you want the staff rank?: I want the staff rank because a lot of people have to know that they have an opinion on the server. I also want to be a Mod because I just love to help people out and make them feel like they are wanted on the server.
What makes you unique as being staff?: I am on a lot and a very commited player.
What can you provide to the server?: My dedication and hard work.
How many hours will you be on in a week?: 1 to 4 hrs on weekdays and 3 to 8 hrs on weekends.
severs brandon 100
09/24/2013 2:56 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Brandon
Cooley
12 and a half
Brandon.cooley@live.com
I want to help a server with things and stop hackers
i am loyal i am honest and i know if people are hacking
i can build,stop grievers,hackers,rule breakers and i will do lots of things to help
weekdays:4-5 hours
weekends:7-8 hours
holidays:11+

so please accept this
iZompim
09/24/2013 3:02 am
Thank you for your reply! Our administrators will be looking at this somewhat within 24 hours. You should receive an email about your request within the time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome