Mundus Wizarding |~| Magic Focused Survival Server Recruting

Quem's Avatar Quem3/12/14 1:46 pm
3/17/2014 3:36 pm
Quem's Avatar Quem
Introduction

Mundus Wizarding is set to be the best minecraft magic focused server.
Players can build freely outside the spawn area and pvp is encouraged with rewards!
Players are able to create amazing spells from hundreds of possibilities or summon powerful demon either to enslave them or to get rewards from them.
All that and much more!

Server IP

The server is currently in beta testing.
IP: 95.94.0.215

Mods Needed

There is a single file with all the mods at our server page.
Check it here

How to apply to a position

Just fill the following form and get in touch with me in the server or send me a message.

Form

IGN :
Position :
Why you should get the position:

Positions Available

[0/1] Head-Admin
[0/2] Admin
[0/3] Mods
[0/5] Builders
[1/10] Testers

Our Spawn village is becoming pretty cool!
And yes... that is real smoke not spider webs
Quem
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Quem
03/17/2014 3:36 pm
bump
Quem
03/16/2014 3:12 pm
Message sent.
Please check your inbox.
DarkOdin
03/16/2014 3:04 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
IGN : jzpimpin101
Skype ID : DarkOdin/ Joel Zimmerman.
Position : Admin
Why you should get the position:
I have had experience with being admin on several servers. I am good with plugins, building and setting up sophisticated economies from the ground up. I know how to deal with people especially when they're out of hand. I'm daily active and a dedicated player.
Quem
03/16/2014 2:54 pm
Message Sent.
Please check your inbox.
Gavin2721
03/16/2014 2:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Which Rank: Moderator Or Admin (Whichever you see me fit as)

Why Do you want this job?: Well obviously I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience. Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Have you ever had past experiences on a server?: Yes, I have been moderator 6 times and I have been an admin/headadmin 4 times. I know if not all most of the factions plugins and exactly how to work them.

Minecraft Username: Gavin2721

Skype name: Brian.sherwood.9041
Quem
03/16/2014 2:08 pm
updated title
MinecraftGod128
03/15/2014 9:48 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
bump
EnderCreepah02
03/14/2014 11:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN : Ethan9
Skype ID : martin.ethan2001
Position : Web Designer/ Web Administrator

Why should I be Staff: I really see the potential in this server and I think that I can help unlock that potential through hardwork and dedication. I won't back down from challenges.

How long have you played Minecraft: 3 years

Time able to dedicate: Week days: 4-5 hours, Week Ends: Usually all day

What can you do for the server: Make a website that can extend the interactions of the community to a whole new level. I can also help provide a fun and safe environment for players.

Have you been in a similar position before: I have. I used to make many websites for servers but they all ended up closing down, and my services were no longer needed.

Do you understand that violations of the rules will get you demoted and possibly banned: I do, and I completely support this rule.

Have you been banned before: I have, I won't deny it. I used a client because I was simple minded back then, and got banned for hacking. I swore to never use hacks again. Ever.

Why you should get the position: I have a lot of experience with a multitude of website softwares and I can make one easily for this server. I am willing to help this server and do my best to make a website that you can use

Other information: While I may be young, I have a lot of experience in this field and I am extremely mature.
Quem
03/14/2014 10:12 pm
gg Achaikos xD
Veloriux
03/14/2014 10:05 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
You can download all of the mods at http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/mundus-wizarding-beta-testing/

Including forge, once downloaded open it up using winrar and drag the mods folder to your .minecraft file

how to get to your .minecraft file? go to your start bar or run or simply use the search button on windows 8. type in %appdata% it will then take you to roaming > and then click .minecraft

MrSmuggle100
03/14/2014 10:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Please PM me how to get on
MrSmuggle100
03/14/2014 10:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
what is the Sever page?
MinecraftGod128
03/14/2014 9:44 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
bump
Quem
03/14/2014 2:37 pm
Added a server image
Quem
03/14/2014 11:02 am
Message sent.
Please check your inbox.
Veloriux
03/13/2014 5:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Minecraft Username:
AchaikosMC

Skype name:
david.king585

Why do you want to become a staff member?:
I've always loved helping out servers, in the best way i could. Im a server owner myself and i enjoy seeing players enjoying the server. I want this job because i want to have a server to dedicate most of my time to, get to know each other, and have fun on.

What qualities do you have for this job?
Highly experienced, Fast learner, a good friend, & trustable person.

Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?: Yes, I do

What position?:
Head-Admin, but will take a lower rank if offered.

Application Extension

Have you ever been banned on a server?:
Yes, i have been banned on a server once due to a hacker this was about a year ago when a server i was playing on got hacked, sadly the hacker banned all of the players online and once the server was restored i did not get unbanned.

Have you ever had past experiences on a server?:
Yes, i have own multiple minecraft servers and a minecraft network, when became a so called moderator on a server that i used to play on a few years ago, i didnt know anything but overtime i've gain more experience and knowledge about handling servers, dealing with players, configuring plugins, and more.

How many hours do you think you can invest a day?:
Weekdays 5-7 hours
Weekends 8-12 hours

Quem
03/13/2014 3:41 pm
bump
LordCornMuffin
03/12/2014 2:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I cant go on the server!
Quem
03/12/2014 2:15 pm
I made a video tutorial in the server page teaching how to connect.
Please check it
chomper777
03/12/2014 2:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IGN : chomper777
Skype ID : chomper777 (canada one)
Position : Head-Admin
Why you should get the position: You should accept me to be a part of your staff team because i'm hard working and focused. I will not deny a question and i will try to help everyone i can at a time. I'm learning to code so i should be able to code some custom plugins for you guys soon. I'm really good with plugin config and anything that deals with servers in general. I will help with anything plugin or server related stuff that you guys need help with. I will make sure to be on everyday so you guys can contact me if you need any help. I will not abuse my powers to help someone. Im not one of those noobs that comes on servers and abuses there powers right away after you give them the powers.
LordCornMuffin
03/12/2014 1:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN : LordCornMuffin
Skype ID : boris.dekkers1
Position : admin
Why you should get the position: I am very active and i want to hep this server acomplish goals to make this server the best
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome