MythicRealmsRPG | MMO RPG Server | Need Builders | ETC

JayRocknWeezy's Avatar JayRocknWeezy11/19/14 4:53 pm
1 emeralds 282 5
11/25/2014 10:41 am
Rakqoi's Avatar Rakqoi

Mythic Realms RPG has been an Idea for nearly a year with one of the top developers working on the system of it all. Now those plugins and Ideas have come to life and we are looking for hard working, creative builders that can bring this world and server to life. Our goal is to establish a long lasting community that will strive to surpass top RPG server such as Wynncraft and Dungeon Realms. No expense and creative freedom is being cut here. We are looking for any type of staff. Builders, Lore Writers, Dungeon creators, scripters, etc.
JayRocknWeezy
Level 32 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2014 10:41 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator
Rakqoi
Moved to Server Recruitment where it's more relevant and will get more attention from people willing to help.
11/25/2014 6:46 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
adventurequest
IGN: Adventurequest

TimeZone: GMT +1

Hours per week you can play: 55 - 65 hours.

The position you are intressted in: I am intressted in every position but since i saw you seemed to need it i would say Builder/Moderator

Evidence of previous work: I would have to dig pretty deep for that, I dont save pictures or such of my work and my previous servers which I have had a position of importance are long gone however I hope my application impresses you so you give me a chance.

Anything else you would like to add

Previous experience: Im going to keep this pretty straight forward since i could go and ramble about what servers i have had a position of importance in, but thats not what matters right? Anyways i have been playing minecraft since the day it came out on Minecraft.net.. Yup Minecraft Classic. Since then I've always wanted to be apart of things and help watch them grow and flourish. I have been apart of a few build teams which has given me great teamwork ability and building style,
I have been in customer service which has given me stress tolerance and a happy attitude, I have also both been a Server Owner and a Staff Manger which has given me discipline and tidiness. I have also been a Event Manager which has taught me how to get things done in time and such.

Why you should pick me: I'm a dedicated worker who spends the time needed to get it right and puts the servers needs before his own. I am a fair and calm minded person who does not make rash decisions. I have a good adaptability to any situation. I work good solo and in teams and I have no problem in taking command should it be needed. I take responsibility for my actions and work my hardest for a good experience for both the staff and the players. I am creative and i look outside the box.

Skype is the best way to contact me. Skype name. "Wormlynxen"

Cheers
-Charlie
11/24/2014 8:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
themage
Ign: Mr__Anonymous
TimeZone: Eastern time zone
Hours per week you can play: depending on what day. During school days from 2-10 but on weekends i can work from as soon as i wake up up until im to tired to do anything.
The position you are interested in:Builder
Evidence of previous work: unfortunately my laptop got corrupted do to my friends so none of my more recent stuff is there. ;(
Anything else you would like to add: i am not a good judge of my own building skills. you would have to see for yourself.
11/19/2014 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
EntropyDragon
IGN: EntropyDragon

Time Zone: EST or GMC -5:00

Hours per week you can play: Two to six hours daily

The position you are interested in: Coordinator

Why is this the correct position for you?: I believe this is the correct position for me because it fits my personality. I consider myself to be a jack-of-all-trades rather than an expert in one category. I'm very good with keeping things organized, and enjoy it. I'm very creative, and could think of new ideas if it was needed. I am able to really look into people when I first talk to them. By this, I mean I get a glimpse of people's personalities and maturity pretty quickly. I have good management skills, and I wouldn't waste my time flying around in circles. That's a quick sum-up of it, but if I am accepted you will learn more about who I am when you get to know me, as I am a social person.

Experience for the role you are applying for: I have worked my way from helper to admin on a server, and have been moderator on a few servers. I have also helped out some people with organizing their servers, and getting things going.

Evidence of previous work:

Thanks,
Entropy
11/19/2014 7:01 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
JayRocknWeezy
We do need moderators. Pm me your skype and let's talk
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome