『Naruto: Shinobi Generations』 《Server Hoster Needed!》

CrypticKen's Avatar CrypticKen8/10/17 9:07 pm history
1 emeralds 108 1
8/10/2017 9:30 pm
CrypticKen's Avatar CrypticKen

What is Naruto: Shinobi Generations?

Naruto: Shinobi Generations is an Roleplay and PVP Server based on the popular anime "Naruto". The server offers Canon Characters for players to be able to obtain, being that character, the players will be able to roleplay as that specific character as well as receive their jutsus from the anime. Another thing that the server offers is that players can create their own Original Character, by making their own characters, they have the freedom to do what they wish with it. They can create their own adventures with their own character, their characters can also learn different jutsus. Our server will also offer a custom storyline that fits Canon Characters and players' own Original Characters. There are some restraints on becoming a Canon Character, they will have to follow their Character's adventure/destiny in the anime, however, they can interact with other Characters. Other rules about characters will be made in the future.

What makes Shinobi Generations Unique?

Naruto: Shinobi Generations is unique for all the things we offer, most servers do not offer Canon Characters and Original Characters at the same time. We also offer different types of jutsus that players can obtain. Original Characters can also have their own unique custom jutsus that the player can fully make, they have total freedom on making their own jutsu and their own character. We also offer a Stat System for Original Characters and Canon Characters. Roleplay Events will be held almost daily which players can participate in, they can receive Ninja Points that can improve their Shinobi Stats Points. Canon Characters may also join these events to improve their own Shinobi Points.

What do we need from YOU?

Naruto: Shinobi Generations already have some jutsus made, however, we are in need of a Server Host and a Fully Made Map. We mostly need a Server Host that host the server 24/7, I already have an idea on how to obtain a map. Even though we already have pre-made jutsus, we are still happy to accept MagicSpells Coders that are willing to help us create jutsus. Jutsus are basically spells that players can use to defend themselves from others, the spells are going to be based on the anime/manga.

Why should YOU Help?

By helping us, you can be apart of something great, all we need is full co-operation and your full investment to the server. We need Staff Members that are fully dedicated to the server. We can make profit with the server by having a Donation Store that will offer many products for our players that they can buy to improve their gameplay. We will not give players any advantage to other players that did not buy anything from the Donation Store, they will only be able to buy things like cosmetics and small things that will affect their gameplay and make most things convenient.

In Summary

In Summary we are in need of Builders, Coders for MagicSpells and most importantly a Server Host that can host the server 24/7! If you do wish to join in and would like to help, all you have to do is contact the me, my contacts will be listed below. You may also message me here on Planet Minecraft or even post a comment into this post. If you guys also have any suggestions, please feel free to comment int down below!

Thank you for your time! Have a Great Day!
CrypticKen
Level 1 : New Explorer