Nature's Revenge Bukkit Server Recruiting.

germrage's Avatar germrage5/4/13 9:21 am
5/6/2013 8:21 am
germrage's Avatar germrage

Looking for new members + staff.

The current positions available are for Assistant position, this role is to bring in users to the server, and to make new people feel warm and welcome, and help them with any issues that might arise.

The moderator positions will be decided from the crop of assistant users who appear!

For the server I.P. please use the image above, or follow through to the main forum!

Link to main forum

For staff applications:
Ign:
Experience:
Cheers.
germrage
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

germrage
05/06/2013 8:21 am
##### SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW USERS #####

Yes its May day bank holiday in the UK, so for this week only, new users to the website will get a free diamond toolkit!!!

Join today to claim yours
germrage
05/05/2013 3:57 pm
Its quite entertaining that no one is logging in to the server at all, and yet are applying for the server...
progamingkilz
05/05/2013 7:29 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Ign:Progamingkilz
Experience:I have been a admin for multiple servers and i love building i think i would be perfect for admin/moderator thanks!
seger8
05/05/2013 7:17 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Ign:
Seger8
Experience:
I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.4 now and I can easily set up a server. I've owned a server for about two years. We had a great community and an almost flawless system due to our amazing coders. I am also a very creative designer, I design for businesses but I will have no problem making stuff like YouTube intros, banners or wallpapers for a Minecraft server since I've done this for my old one too. You can take a look at my design portfolio here: http://www.behance.net/pipo5000

Maybe we can talk about what you need on Skype if you can. I will PM you my skype name when I'm accepted.
germrage
05/05/2013 6:43 am
Server and plugins upgraded to 1.5.2

Join today
germrage
05/05/2013 6:10 am
@rockerdew, what shop plugins are you use to dealing with? it would be ideal to have a user assigned to managing the shop
germrage
05/05/2013 6:09 am
Welcome to the server, amarb, Ditto567, rockerdew. Ive set you all up with Assistant accounts, so please feel free to log in and build, once i get a few more players i can start giving more detailed roles, until then i just need to get more players on the server first
amarb
05/05/2013 3:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: amarb
Past experience: I have a lot of past expierience. I used to own a server back when it was 1.2.5. Was head admin on a server. Been Admin on about 16 servers in total. Been mod on way more. I have been playing MC since before 1.8. I stopped playing after 1.3.1 and just got back into it a few weeks ago.
Intro to you: I am 15 years old and live in England. I am a straight A student and somehow I am always on MC. I <3 Minecraft. I always stay calm and make sure everyone is abiding the rules. But I always make sure that everyone is having fun.
Why should we pick you: I am a responsible mature person that is always on MC apart from school. I know the best plugins, how to fix them if they are not working and everything about servers (mostly xD).
I know the owner can not do everything and needs help doing stuff. I can take the weight off your shoulders. I also know a LOT of people who <3 Minecraft after ages of playing it, and I could get them on it. I am a decent builder.

Thanks
Ditz
05/05/2013 3:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: Ditto567
Experience: im really good at plugins configs permissions groups files and building
rockerdew
05/05/2013 2:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I could figure the shop out for you
rockerdew
05/05/2013 2:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: rockerdew
Experience: I have been admin mod and builder on servers.
What rank I would like: Builder.
germrage
05/05/2013 1:34 am
I want to add a shop plugin, any ideas people?
germrage
05/04/2013 12:55 pm
hawaii727, collcoll128

Welcome to the server, and I hope to see you soon
regular292
05/04/2013 12:45 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
IGN: hawaii727
I am great with working with people for 1. Also, I have A LOT of experience. I have been admin on two other servers and moderator on OCDcraft. I have also been CoOwner of Rexcraft and once Owner of my own. I know all the tricks of the trade to having a good server. I will be on at least 6 times a week. I also have a youtube I can use to help get your server more players as well as I can advertise for you as well. I know how to use a lot of plugins, including Essentials, NoCheat, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, and ChestShop/iConomy. I am great at developing ways to keep players in check. I am mature, and I do not swear or say anything racist or sexual. I have a good sense of humor, so I am fun to be around as well. I know a lot of ways to entertain players, and I know how to set up SurvivalGames and MobArena. I am also a great builder as well. If you ever need a plugin, I already know a bunch that you should use. And overall, I will keep your server a fun, enjoyable MC place for everyone.
Collcoll128
05/04/2013 11:26 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Ign: collcoll128
Experience: Staff 10 times
germrage
05/04/2013 11:11 am
Welcome, jasonclower & Elira14.

Ive set you up on the server
Kingdom14
05/04/2013 9:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ign: Elira14
Experience: been accepted as staff a few times.
(I don't know how many people i could bring to the server.)
IamHwnT
05/04/2013 9:39 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: jasonclower
Experience: builder and staff alot
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome