Need a Builder for my minecraft server!

Salteq's Avatar Salteq8/17/17 2:48 am
1 emeralds 136 5
8/17/2017 9:38 am
LPLluvia's Avatar LPLluvia
Come join my minecraft server! but first before you get the ip, make sure you comment down below and say yes to being builder or whatever

I will reply in less then 3 minutes!
Salteq
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2017 9:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LPLluvia
Yes could i be an admin maybey? I can apply.
08/17/2017 4:17 am
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
WizAndre1
Hello I'll be more than glad to help on server as a builder, all or most of my builds are on my Planet Minecraft account! I'm a confident builder, I will devote time to your server for definite but I will be on one other server 50% of the time!

I play virtually everyday, and I play for about 9 hours all together! Some days I won't come on till late but I'll still make effort where needed
08/17/2017 3:08 am
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
GoggleD0GG
Where I live it's sorta late, so I won't be able to get on until tomorrow. I am a decent builder, but haven't posted any of my builds to PMC other than a joke, one about the Fourth of July, and a test build. I know WE pretty well but have a tendency to crash servers. Don't do to great in large groups, it's either me by myself or with one or two people. I can be mature but typically just say random things in chat whilst building. Currently work for another server but that server is almost never up so I'll still be able to devote plenty of time to this server. Not the nicest person if you make me annoyed. I tend to be very blunt and argue my point to the death. Also have nearly a million quotes that I use in everyday conversation. Know basic commands for building and decent at training other builders. Sort of into computer stuff, might be able to help if something is glitchy. If for some reason the server needs a custom texture pack I can make one, but I highly doubt that one will ever be needed. Pretty good story writer, also could help with that sort of stuff if needed.
08/17/2017 3:10 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Salteq
Hello GoggleD0GG You look perfect i will message you on PMC
08/17/2017 3:12 am
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
GoggleD0GG
Well that was quick. SANIC SPEEED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com