Need a staff team on AllianceMC!

FitzyPvP_'s Avatar FitzyPvP_11/27/19 12:25 pm
11/27/2019 12:47 pm
XyzioN's Avatar XyzioN
AllianceMC Network:

Please let me know in down below when you have sent me your application via discord! :) (Fitzypvp#3628)

Hi! So we are in need of staff to help our server grow! We currently have Skyblock And kitpvp servers, with kitpvp nearly finished and Skyblock barely started. I need Admins and Developers that can help me run my server, setup the gamemodes, etc etc.. (I currently have 0 developers, 1 Admin and 3 mods. So I wish to grow the staff team to help the server release! (We plan to release on December the 14th)).

((Please note that payment will not be currently be given. It will be given definitely in the future depending on how well the server does.))

Admin Position:

I need Admins. These people will be expected to do basic configuration/plugin/server setup, Including helping with ranks (Currently using luckperms), and basic plugins. You will also be expected to help manage the staff and check Applications, ban appeals, etc.. You will be the highest staff position (apart from myself), and you must be extremely experienced with running and staffing on minecraft servers + have a good knowledge of plugins that are essential for a server. I am thinking of hiring 1 or 2 more Admins.

Developer Position:

I also need 1 - 3 Developers. I expect these developers to have Good to extreme knowledge of Minecraft servers, plugins, setting up different types of gamemodes. Being able to Code is also a big +. I expect the developer to frequently update and fix bugs, let people know whats happening on the discord changelog etc... Also knowing how to setup and use a bungee server is essential.

FORMATS: (DM me your application on discord (FITZYPVP#3628))

((Please note that if you wish to apply for mod or builder, you must dm me and i'll show you how.))

PLEASE ADD DETAIL TO YOUR APPLICATION! IF IT IS JUST ONE OR TWO SENTENCES, YOU WILL BE DENIED!

Admin:

- Minecraft Name:

- Discord Name with tags:

- Timezone:

- What country do you live in:

- What languages can you speak fluently?

- How many hours per week can you spend on AllianceMC?

- Please rate your maturity from 1 - 10 (1 Being extremely immature and childish, and 10 being Super mature, always professional and always treating others with respect).

- What skills do you feel you have that make you a considerable candidate for admin?

- With detail, explain your experiences with plugins, setting up servers, dealing with staff etc..

- What past staffing experiences do you have. Please tell me past servers you have staffed on, how long were you at these said servers, what were you called to do?

- Why do you feel you are fit for Admin?

- Anything else we should know?

Developer:

- Minecraft Name:

- Discord Name with tags:

- Timezone:

- What country do you live in:

- What languages can you speak fluently?

- How many hours per week can you spend on AllianceMC?

- What experiences do you have with coding plugins?
- Have you made any plugins recently(if so list them here):

- Why should we choose you to become a Dev?
- How much do you know about Java from a scale of 1-10?

- Have you ever been dev on any other server besides ours (if yes please answer with a list of the server name(s). And if you have been demoted/removed from staff please put the reason why.)?
- Anything else we should know

P.S: If you wish to join our discord, click here: https://discord.gg/Tq2SnA3
FitzyPvP_
Level 1 : New Miner