NEED ADMINISTRATOR: Get 10% of donations. YOUR OWN SERVER!!!

Dysthymic's Avatar Dysthymic12/28/12 5:37 pm
3/18/2013 7:24 pm
Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys
Hello, I am the owner of PandemoniumPvE. I have generated $557 in donations on PandemoniumPvE. However, all of the donations on PandemoniumPvE go straight back to the server in custom plugins, upgrades, etc.
I'm looking for an administrator in game for a whole new server. This user will be in charge of the server. You will manage the server in-game. Your role is to have the best server idea possible, manage the moderators, admins, report bugs, make suggestions, etc. My role will be handling the dirt backend. I will handle all of the permissions, plugins, custom plugins, and take care of all the bugs. This will essentially be your server. I'm just the main owner and developer. You're the co-owner and in-game administrator.

Application
Your Ideal Server Name: Your suggested server name.
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: Please include your plugin experience, any hidden talents such as HTML, PHP, Java experience, management, previous server roles, etc.
Server Idea: Make this as detailed as possible. The user with the best server idea will likely be chosen. I will set the server up to make it perfect for your vision.
NDA: Yes/No - Will you be able to sign an electronic NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? This will basically state you won't release our private plugins and sensitive user information for legal reasons. If you aren't 18, the question is: will your parents be able to sign it for you?
In-Game-Name: Your username

This server is intended for profits. Our sponsor is willing to put up $2,000 for upgrades and advertisement if we reach $500 in donations the first month we are online. This will quickly put us as the #1 Minecraft server. So you better be serious about this
Dysthymic
Level 33 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2013 7:24 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Megalandrys
Have you picked anybody?
01/23/2013 7:08 pm
Megalandrys
I'm back and can sign an NDA, so, who get accepted, if anyone has yet?
01/06/2013 4:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Megalandrys2
MegalandrysAge: Age for legal reasons. 11

I do not have a good idea for a server name, but I can give you this. DO NOT use a name like most "****Craft" or something stupid. I would suggest something that shows the server through it's name. It's name should mean something about the server, not just be a name for people to look at. People should know what the server entails by looking at the name. Possibly EventCraft, Eventworlds, Eventfulworlds, Event Realms, or Eventful Realms may work, you may like one of them, and that one lines up with the server idea.

Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience:
Please include your plugin experience, any hidden talents such as HTML, PHP, Java experience, management, previous server roles, etc. I have some HTML experience, some java experience, I own my own server, I was admin on my friends server, and I was moderator on a server called DynamicCraft. I have a lot of plugins on my server and have set up permissions. I have also managed my server with the plugins so I am not TOO bad with them.

Server Idea: Make this as detailed as possible. The user with the best server idea will likely be chosen. I will set the server up to make it perfect for your vision.

I like servers with factions, hunger games, a mobarena, a war game, lots of protection plugins, a class plugin (like classes in a MMORPG) good, big, user/noob-friendly spawns, lots of people, spleef, economy plugins, friends, and definitely nice, helping staff. There should be builders to make maps for us for a server theme of the week or something close to that. Server themes would be like a server wide hunger games, survival, nether adventure, end raid, faction pvp, and the classes rpg. Again, builders would make maps for hunger games, faction pvp, the classes rpg, and maybe the nether adventure and end raid. End raid and nether adventure would likely be where a nether or end portals would be made in many places throughout a special world that would have signs showing that they were one of the special portals. There would be a notification when a portal was found, and an admin would teleport everyone to the portal. Then everyone would go through to the nether and look for a nether stronghold made of obsidian, and would kill a boss, or, the player would go through the END portal and find a special building with healing orbs for the enderdragon guarding another boss. I will go into more detail about the weekly/monthly server themes if I am accepted. There should be ranks that include, but are not limited to:

Member: The default rank. Default permissions. Has access to the basic classes.

Donator: The rank of donators. A few more permissions (Possibly /kick and /temp mute). A few more classes.

Moderator: The ranking achieved by playing for a month, issuing a application to be reviewed, and being trusted by at least one non-member. Must have done something to be considered. Has almost all classes and almost all permissions up to temp ban.

Admin: The rank achieved by playing at least three months, issuing a new application, being trusted by another admin, done something to be considered, and donating at least 5$ is a plus. Has all permissions and all classes.

There should be classes (mentioned a lot above)including, but not limited to:
Member classes:

Warrior: The basic warrior class. Gets a stone sword, 5 potions of strength, and iron armor.

Archer: The basic bowman class. Gets a bow with 3 stacks of arrows that can be replenished at the spawn for in game money, 5 potions of speed, and leather armor.

Mage: The basic caster class. Gets 8 enderpearls, a quarterstaff (custom plugin required), spells/different item frames for items like spells (custom plugin required), and a robe (custom plugin required)

Healer: The basic healer class. Gets a staff, 3 potions of rejuvenation, 5 instant healing potions, food to eat, food that you can right click to heal some health and hunger of others (custom plugin required if minecraft does not already have this. This food would be golden apples with shorter health regen), and leather armor.

Donators have those classes and get an upgrade to warrior and archer.

Barbarian: The advanced warrior: Gets a iron sword, 8 potions of strength, iron armor enchanted with protection 2, and a enrage spell that takes two hearts of health but increases health and speed for 5 seconds.

Hunter: The advanced archer. Gets a bow enchanted with power 1 and 5 stacks of arrows, 8 potions of speed, leather armor with protection 1, 3 wolf eggs and 10 bones.

Moderators would have these classes if they wanted to participate, but they could not use their permissions to help them. They have these classes, a upgrade to healer and mage, and a (in-game money required) upgrade where they could tame up to 4 other pets besides from there dog, but only one pet could be out at a time.

Sorcerer: The advanced mage. Gets 16 enderpearls, a staff(custom plugin required), new spells, upgrades to new spells, and a enchanted (protection 3) robe.

Cleric: The advanced healer. Gets a Hammer, 5 potions of rejuvenation, 8 instant healing potions, food to eat, food that you can right click to heal some health and hunger of others (custom plugin required if minecraft does not already have this. This food would be golden apples with shorter health regen), and gold armor enchanted with unbreaking 3 (custom plugin required for the armor with unbreaking).

Admins would have these classes if they wanted to participate, but they could not use their permissions to help them (same in hg). They would also be the game makers in the hunger games.

All items that would eventually run out could be replenished for in-game money at the spawn. Monsters and players would give experience, but for players only if they were a class.

Every class would have 10 cooked food, 4 cooked porkchop, 4 cooked beef, and 2 cooked chicken, aside from the Healer or Cleric classes, that would have 20 cooked food, 10 cooked porkchops, 10 cooked beef, and 10 cooked chicken. Five of each cooked group would be for others and the other half for you.

There would be capture the flag games, control point domination games, wars, FFA domination, dungeons, and the main RPG mode. The capture the flag games would be team against team, and you must capture the other team's flag before time is up. Control Point Domination would be where there are two teams, and the team's have to get 5000 points by controlling the most control points for a certain amount of time. Also, if all the control points are captured by one team for 5 minutes, that team wins. There are five control points. Control points are capture by flipping on a switch at the center of a bunker, then defending it while your team earns points. Wars would be two teams against each other. One team would have to kill the opposing team until they had 80 kills, then they would go on to destroy the enemy teams base by killing the three bosses inside. FFA domination is a Free-for-all mode where one person must get 100 kills to win. Dungeons are where groups of people go into a dungeon to kill the final boss at the end, facing challenges, monsters, and bosses along the way. The RPG mode is the main title for the classes RPG on it's special map. This is one of the servers weekly/monthly server events, and it is where players hunt monsters to level up there classes and they for quests so they get rewards i.e money, diamond, and/or materials. Also, you may encounter a player and can attack them at your own risk. You can also group up with people to do quests or just hunt monsters. This mode is much similar to most MMORPGs.
Note: Most modes use the classes, but not the play style or map of the RPG mode.
Only survival and hunger games do not really need/use classes for their modes, depending on the ability to save the data of the custom classes plugin, but move it for those two mode week/months or something near that.

I will go more into detail about the classes and permissions if I am accepted.

Also, again, I will go into more detail about the weekly/monthly server themes if I am accepted.

I also would like it to be populated.

NDA: Yes/No - Will you be able to sign an electronic NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? This will basically state you won't release our private plugins and sensitive user information for legal reasons. If you aren't 18, the question is: will your parents be able to sign it for you?
Probably not, but I give you my every word I won't release your private plugins and sensitive user information, if that counts for anything. I'm 11, but I am smart enough not to do that and not mean enough. I really want this job

In-Game-Name: Megalandrys

And when someone gets the server, please PM me the IP address. I know someone is going to get it, and that someone is almost definitely Latzaffs. Hope you at least like mine and consider me for moderator, minor admin, or something else. AT LEAST please make me a member

This is Megalandrys on another account, I can sign an NDA, and please PM me if you feel anything in there is not specific enough for you, and PM this account, not Megalandrys.
01/03/2013 1:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
ProBooooiii
I am the owner of spacecraft, and Xjam is not mod. He is the position he says
01/01/2013 4:50 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Alt_F4llout
Application

Your Ideal Server Name: I just made a few names that sounded interesting. Opinions welcomed:
  • DemonicForge (My personal favourite)
  • NationWars (Original -.-)
  • BurningTorch

Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: I have experience with PEX (Not that hard -.-), various Essentials-based plugins, some CraftBook experience, I would consider myself a "master" of most Voxel plugins, as well as WorldEdit. I know Towny like the back of my eyelids and can manage a few other common ones like HeroChat.

I am currently a moderator for TekkitCraft and have been for an extended period of time—Nearly a year—as well as an admin for a friend's server, MineMango. I've held many positions of staff from builder to owner in the past, however those two are my currently active ones.

I was moderator on a few servers, such as EshanCraft and CubeWars, as well as an owner of my own server for a group of friends to come together and just build whatever (As well as to dissect plugins and gain knowledge from it). I have been on nearly all tiers in chart and know what it's like to be there, so I know how to relate to the members of a server.

I have a fairly good grasp on the concepts of HTML, CSS, and PHP. I have an eye for aesthetics and know what looks good. If you need a bit of website design assistance, I'm sure I could pitch in as well towards that.

I also have connections with various people, such as website designers, mod-makers, texture designers, as well as a musician and have gained a few odd and end skills from talking and working with them, as well as the ability to ask advice, should I need to.

Server Idea: A server has to be unique, no? Of course it does, it's what makes people come to your server. No "Faction-PvP-MobArena" server. No, no factions. There are FAR too many factions, hunger/survival games, and all around PvP based servers. I know we want this to be somewhat different from your current server, which, on an unrelated note is managed and made fairly well.

What I envision is a Towny-based server. A Towny server with a monthly war (Or more frequently based on needs). There would be 2-(Some number, perhaps 10 or so) nations, each nation having the ability to partake, or stay out of the wars. Aside from war, there could be a single, large PvP arena for players to combat in, or perhaps each nation could have their own, and choose to host fights themselves.

Any player could make a town, but only administrators/high-end moderators could own a nation (Change of rules is possible, simply a basic concept securing the most trusted people as leaders). Donators would have access to an area where war could not ravish their house, no matter what (A neutral town, similar to Switzerland, open only to donators past a certain dollar value).

Perhaps even have a list of "mini-games" on which players could vote for which one they want to do. Bi-monthly competitions would partake in separate worlds, built just for such an event. Events could range from build-offs to Kingdom Building Challenges and you could have a PlotMe-based building competition with various prizes depending on the size of said competition.

I would also encourage a "religious system" either off a custom-made plugin (I can give it a go myself) or simply using each nation as a separate "religion". Each capital could be required to make a cathedral with minimum size and occupancy requirements, as well as potential bonuses for having a successful, thought out religious base. Religions would add an extra element to think about when forming a nation, rather than just blindly doing it. Obviously this wouldn't be actual religions, these would be religions created off a basis of something. For all intents and purposes, each religion could be required to have a specific specialty as an export.

I have far more to express, with not enough time to do it. I expanded on my largest ideas, and I'll leave it to you to decide what to do. Should you require more information, I can honestly provide it. That would likely be the case if you were stuck between two people. You could interview each one for X amount of time and simply decide from there.

NDA: Yes/No - I will be able to, and have no moral issues against such an agreement.

In-Game-Name: FalloutNV4eva

PS: I will refuse to accept any profit. It's against my moral standing on profiting from donations, and I feel that the 10% I don't use could instead be used for upgrades, or something of a similar nature, not for someone's personal gain.

Please, for all things holy do NOT use the post script for a deciding factor.

DysthymicLooking to take in a couple more applications and then I'll choose somebody.

I have to agree with Latzaffs above me, a recent picking would be most benificial to both us and the server. Perhaps Latzaffs—who seems to be one of the top candidates here—might get "bored" waiting and simply go find somewhere else. If you wait too long, you'll lose options.

La mort attend tous,

Frances 'Fallout' Xavier
12/29/2012 10:33 pm
Dysthymic
Looking to take in a couple more applications and then I'll choose somebody.
01/01/2013 2:39 pm
Latzaffs
I propose for the selecting to begin today from the lack of enthusiasm. Leave this thread alone any longer and everyone will forget about it and all our ideas created within here will go to waste.
12/29/2012 9:55 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
wen372
Hi guys...
12/29/2012 8:55 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Dawn_Slayer_1
Xjam need to talk to you
12/29/2012 8:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Xjam229
Chewy, I'd like to help on the Tekkit. That's my fate. XD
12/29/2012 8:14 am
Dawn_Slayer_1
Chewy I need to talk to you. Do you have a cell?
12/29/2012 7:53 am
chewy456
Xjam, you are Mod and Event Manager on Pandemonium and you just submitted an application to help me on Tekkit_Pandemonium.

CHOOSE. YOUR. FATE.
12/29/2012 6:13 am
Dawn_Slayer_1
Really Xjam. Your mod on the first server XD
12/29/2012 5:33 am
Xjam229
@redbulleric Phew! I thought you were going to be angry that I had a similar one to yours! I think that would be a great idea to get something together if we don't get accepted.
12/29/2012 3:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
redbulleric
Xjam229Age: 12

Your Ideal Server Name: PuzzleCraft or SyrenCraft

Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: Head Admin of a very successful server named SpaceCraft, currently CoOwner of one very good server, and one developing server. I am using HTML and a day ago, I have been told I may be doing a very, good big servers' website.

Server Idea: The server would be a huge PvP server. There would be groups of people/race and they have to win as many battles as possible. (Redbulleric, my server idea is a little similar to yours, but this was something I really liked the idea of) the groups would be: Rogue, (Dyed green leather armor and diamond sword, bow and 30 arrows) Warrior (Full iron armour, iron sword, bow and 5 arrows) Ranger (Leather armour, stone sword, bow and 1 stack of 64 arrows) Mage (wand - need to get a plugin, iron sword).
I would also include lots of events, and get an Event Manager. Events would be seasonal events, PvP, PvE and Mob arenas.

NDA: I agree, yes.

In-game-name: Xjam229

If none of us get's accepted, contact me, and maybe we can do something together.
12/29/2012 2:57 am
Xjam229

Your Ideal Server Name: PuzzleCraft or SyrenCraft

Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: Head Admin of a very successful server named SpaceCraft, currently CoOwner of one very good server, and one developing server. I am using HTML and a day ago, I have been told I may be doing a very, good big servers' website.

Server Idea: The server would be a huge PvP server. There would be groups of people/race and they have to win as many battles as possible. (Redbulleric, my server idea is a little similar to yours, but this was something I really liked the idea of) the groups would be: Rogue, (Dyed green leather armor and diamond sword, bow and 30 arrows) Warrior (Full iron armour, iron sword, bow and 5 arrows) Ranger (Leather armour, stone sword, bow and 1 stack of 64 arrows) Mage (wand - need to get a plugin, iron sword). It would also have the towny plugin, where the clans/groups may create a town/village/city and defend that.
Each class would get 5 apples, 3 cooked porkchop and 1 chicken.
The idea is each team would have to reach the enemies vault where they keep diamonds and other valuables.
The Donator ranks would be the same, and the highest donor rank would have more advantages (I will think of some later)
This may be a far stretch, but I think that it should also be a paintball server, so there would be three spawns; Main, Paintball and the Medieval fighting spawn.

About the paintball one... it takes 50 kills to level up 1 level, until level 10. Then it takes 100 kills to level up. These are the ranks: Private, Private 1, Private 2, Private First Class, Private First Class 1, Private First Class 2, Lance Corporal, Lance Corporal 1, Lance Corporal 2, Corporal, Corporal 1, Corporal 2, Corporal First Class,
Corporal First Class 1, Corporal First Class 2, Sergeant, Sergeant 1, Sergeant 2, Staff Sergeant, Staff Sergeant 1, Staff Sergeant 2, Master Sergeant, Master Sergeant 1, Master Sergeant 2, First Sergeant, First Sergeant 1, First Sergeant 2, Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer 1, Warrant Officer 2, 2nd Lieutenant, 2nd Lieutenant 1, 2nd Lieutenant 2, Lieutenant, Lieutenant 1, Lieutenant 2, Captain, Captain 1, Captain 2, Major, Major 1, Major 2, Major 3, Lieutenant Colonel, Lieutenant Colonel 1, Lieutenant Colonel 2, Colonel, Colonel 1, Colonel 2, Brigadier, Brigadier 1, Brigadier 2, Major General, Major General 1, Major General 2, Lieutenant General, Lieutenant General 1, Lieutenant General 2, General, General 1, General 2, Field Marshall (Only one person can have that, so if this idea is used, the creator should be the Field Marshall)
Sorry if there are so many but I think it'd be really popular. I have seen a paintball server and they have about 100 people on every day. So this server would obviously be a huge server. You get a new gun every 10 levels. We could get a server texture pack and we would DEFINITELY need a very good plugin developer.
You can change your paintball class at the paintball spawn.

I would also include lots of events, and get an Event Manager. Events would be seasonal events, PvP, PvE and Mob arenas.

NDA: Yes. Just because I am 11, that doesn;t mean I am immature or silly. I would do my job.

In-game-name: Xjam229

Thank you.
12/29/2012 2:48 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
tom101_12
Application
Your Ideal Server Name: GravaCraft
well my minecraft server experience i just quick my server that had be around for two years we generated over 7000 bucks so i was pretty happy. im good at xcode which is objective c programming and i can do alot of html coding.
Server Idea: well each week we have a contest of who can build the best building and if you win you get a steam game (i will supply that) and also the reason of calling it gravacraft is because the server is out of this world we could have a space world where your on a space ship looking for stuff to survive with
NDA: Yes/No - yes
In-Game-Name: tom101_12
12/29/2012 2:39 am
Megalandrys
It's tommora!
12/29/2012 2:21 am
redbulleric
redbullericAge: 16.
Your Ideal Server Name: ShatteredCraft
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: Former owner of two succesful servers with a total of 26,000 registered members. I know HTML CSS C++ and Java, and I'm graduating as an M.Sc. in two years.
Server Idea: An RPG server, on the players first join, he get to decide to choose a clan, either Alliance, or Hord. After the decision is made, he teleports to the clans base, and get to choose a class, like Archer, Warrior, etc. When that decision is made, he get to do whatever he wants, just like a normal PvP/Survival server. I bet you're wondering, why clans then? Events. That's for the events. We will have tons of event, hold by special event holders. One event might be like, A huge clan fight, Horde vs Alliance. I'll give you a more detailed information if needed.
NDA: Yes.
In-Game-Name: Redbulleric.
12/29/2012 2:13 am
redbulleric
Your Ideal Server Name:
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: Former owner of two succesful servers with a total of 26,000 registered members. I know HTML CSS C++ and Java, and I'm graduating as an M.Sc. in two years.
Server Idea: An RPG server, on the players first join, he get to decide to choose a clan, either Alliance, or Hord. After the decision is made, he teleports to the clans base, and get to choose a class, like Archer, Warrior, etc. When that decision is made, he get to do whatever he wants, just like a normal PvP/Survival server. I bet you're wondering, why clans then? Events. That's for the events. We will have tons of event, hold by special event holders. One event might be like, A huge clan fight, Horde vs Alliance. I'll give you a more detailed information if needed.
NDA: Yes.
In-Game-Name: Redbulleric.
12/29/2012 1:59 am
stanschan
Your Ideal Server Name: Pandemonium PvE
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: I am staff on lots of servers, but have no experience in programming.
Server Idea: I think it should atleast have Factions, so that we can have a simple protection. I hope you have vanish so I can spy on XRayers and stuff. ALSO, I think we should have a custom plugin in which complicated algorithms are used and the blocks you mine are detected and sent to the server, and reviewed by staff almost 99.9 percent of the time. If they think you are proven guilty, you WILL get banned.
NDA: Yes
In-Game-Name: StanDaMan809
12/29/2012 1:33 am
Megalandrys
Ok. Hope it's me! I worked hard on that post, took around 2-3 hours. I kept getting ideas xD. I hope you at least take my ideas and/or let me be a member/mod
I am kind of stressed from waiting and wondering who will you pick
And the NDA, I may be able to get them to sign it.
12/29/2012 12:33 am
Dysthymic
Going to pick somebody by tomorrow.
12/28/2012 10:44 pm
Megalandrys

I do not have a good idea for a server name, but I can give you this. DO NOT use a name like most "****Craft" or something stupid. I would suggest something that shows the server through it's name. It's name should mean something about the server, not just be a name for people to look at. People should know what the server entails by looking at the name. Possibly EventCraft, Eventworlds, Eventfulworlds, Event Realms, or Eventful Realms may work, you may like one of them, and that one lines up with the server idea.

Please include your plugin experience, any hidden talents such as HTML, PHP, Java experience, management, previous server roles, etc. I have some HTML experience, some java experience, I own my own server, I was admin on my friends server, and I was moderator on a server called DynamicCraft. I have a lot of plugins on my server and have set up permissions. I have also managed my server with the plugins so I am not TOO bad with them.

I like servers with factions, hunger games, a mobarena, a war game, lots of protection plugins, a class plugin (like classes in a MMORPG) good, big, user/noob-friendly spawns, lots of people, spleef, economy plugins, friends, and definitely nice, helping staff. There should be builders to make maps for us for a server theme of the week or something close to that. Server themes would be like a server wide hunger games, survival, nether adventure, end raid, faction pvp, and the classes rpg. Again, builders would make maps for hunger games, faction pvp, the classes rpg, and maybe the nether adventure and end raid. End raid and nether adventure would likely be where a nether or end portals would be made in many places throughout a special world that would have signs showing that they were one of the special portals. There would be a notification when a portal was found, and an admin would teleport everyone to the portal. Then everyone would go through to the nether and look for a nether stronghold made of obsidian, and would kill a boss, or, the player would go through the END portal and find a special building with healing orbs for the enderdragon guarding another boss. I will go into more detail about the weekly/monthly server themes if I am accepted. There should be ranks that include, but are not limited to:

Member: The default rank. Default permissions. Has access to the basic classes.

Donator: The rank of donators. A few more permissions (Possibly /kick and /temp mute). A few more classes.

Moderator: The ranking achieved by playing for a month, issuing a application to be reviewed, and being trusted by at least one non-member. Must have done something to be considered. Has almost all classes and almost all permissions up to temp ban.

Admin: The rank achieved by playing at least three months, issuing a new application, being trusted by another admin, done something to be considered, and donating at least 5$ is a plus. Has all permissions and all classes.

There should be classes (mentioned a lot above)including, but not limited to:
Member classes:

Warrior: The basic warrior class. Gets a stone sword, 5 potions of strength, and iron armor.

Archer: The basic bowman class. Gets a bow with 3 stacks of arrows that can be replenished at the spawn for in game money, 5 potions of speed, and leather armor.

Mage: The basic caster class. Gets 8 enderpearls, a quarterstaff (custom plugin required), spells/different item frames for items like spells (custom plugin required), and a robe (custom plugin required)

Healer: The basic healer class. Gets a staff, 3 potions of rejuvenation, 5 instant healing potions, food to eat, food that you can right click to heal some health and hunger of others (custom plugin required if minecraft does not already have this. This food would be golden apples with shorter health regen), and leather armor.

Donators have those classes and get an upgrade to warrior and archer.

Barbarian: The advanced warrior: Gets a iron sword, 8 potions of strength, iron armor enchanted with protection 2, and a enrage spell that takes two hearts of health but increases health and speed for 5 seconds.

Hunter: The advanced archer. Gets a bow enchanted with power 1 and 5 stacks of arrows, 8 potions of speed, leather armor with protection 1, 3 wolf eggs and 10 bones.

Moderators would have these classes if they wanted to participate, but they could not use their permissions to help them. They have these classes, a upgrade to healer and mage, and a (in-game money required) upgrade where they could tame up to 4 other pets besides from there dog, but only one pet could be out at a time.

Sorcerer: The advanced mage. Gets 16 enderpearls, a staff(custom plugin required), new spells, upgrades to new spells, and a enchanted (protection 3) robe.

Cleric: The advanced healer. Gets a Hammer, 5 potions of rejuvenation, 8 instant healing potions, food to eat, food that you can right click to heal some health and hunger of others (custom plugin required if minecraft does not already have this. This food would be golden apples with shorter health regen), and gold armor enchanted with unbreaking 3 (custom plugin required for the armor with unbreaking).

Admins would have these classes if they wanted to participate, but they could not use their permissions to help them (same in hg). They would also be the game makers in the hunger games.

All items that would eventually run out could be replenished for in-game money at the spawn. Monsters and players would give experience, but for players only if they were a class.

Every class would have 10 cooked food, 4 cooked porkchop, 4 cooked beef, and 2 cooked chicken, aside from the Healer or Cleric classes, that would have 20 cooked food, 10 cooked porkchops, 10 cooked beef, and 10 cooked chicken. Five of each cooked group would be for others and the other half for you.

There would be capture the flag games, control point domination games, wars, FFA domination, dungeons, and the main RPG mode. The capture the flag games would be team against team, and you must capture the other team's flag before time is up. Control Point Domination would be where there are two teams, and the team's have to get 5000 points by controlling the most control points for a certain amount of time. Also, if all the control points are captured by one team for 5 minutes, that team wins. There are five control points. Control points are capture by flipping on a switch at the center of a bunker, then defending it while your team earns points. Wars would be two teams against each other. One team would have to kill the opposing team until they had 80 kills, then they would go on to destroy the enemy teams base by killing the three bosses inside. FFA domination is a Free-for-all mode where one person must get 100 kills to win. Dungeons are where groups of people go into a dungeon to kill the final boss at the end, facing challenges, monsters, and bosses along the way. The RPG mode is the main title for the classes RPG on it's special map. This is one of the servers weekly/monthly server events, and it is where players hunt monsters to level up there classes and they for quests so they get rewards i.e money, diamond, and/or materials. Also, you may encounter a player and can attack them at your own risk. You can also group up with people to do quests or just hunt monsters. This mode is much similar to most MMORPGs.
Note: Most modes use the classes, but not the play style or map of the RPG mode.
Only survival and hunger games do not really need/use classes for their modes, depending on the ability to save the data of the custom classes plugin, but move it for those two mode week/months or something near that.

I will go more into detail about the classes and permissions if I am accepted.

Also, again, I will go into more detail about the weekly/monthly server themes if I am accepted.

I also would like it to be populated.

NDA: Yes/No - Will you be able to sign an electronic NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? This will basically state you won't release our private plugins and sensitive user information for legal reasons. If you aren't 18, the question is: will your parents be able to sign it for you? Yes
In-Game-Name: Megalandrys

And when someone gets the server, please PM me the IP address. I know someone is going to get it, and that someone is almost definitely Latzaffs. Hope you at least like mine and consider me for moderator, minor admin, or something else. AT LEAST please make me a member
12/28/2012 9:41 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Narwhal
Purple_Unicornz

Your Ideal Server Name: Mysterious Realms (But anything you want as well, put your input in please)

Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: I have played for 10 months and counting. In that span of time, I have administrated for the following servers, Minedog, ShadyRealms, Skypvp, MuffinCraft, United Nations, and Aquarius. I became head administrator on all except for Skypvp. I have also designed websites for Skypvp, Muffin Craft, Aquarius and United Nations. I also coded the entire rank system for United Nations and Aquarius. I'm currently working on expanding my knowledge of C++ but I know HTML pretty well.

Server Idea:
I'd like to discuss this idea with you further if you so choose to develop the idea more with me.

This is the basic overview of the idea:
There are two teams, red and blue (or whatever colors you like best, red and blue are just the most generic I can think of). It is a pvp only server, no breaking blocks*. There are a series of maps that we switch through in 30 minute intervals. Each map will have "checkpoints" (always an odd amount) that each team will attempt to capture. It will either be neutral, red, or blue. When a checkpoint is neutral, neither team can spawn there. Each team may only spawn to any checkpoint that has been captured by their team. To capture another teams flag/checkpoint, you have to stand there and fight off people, and as you do so, the flag/checkpoint will become the territory of whatever color team you are on. It is peaceful, except for the other minecraftians fighting against you. You can switch teams after you die, and you can do /suicide. You may not, however, switch teams so that one team becomes so over powering because there is so many people on that team. There would be ranks that people could choose from, but you would be able to unlock new ranks by donating, and other special privileges like a care package and stuff like that. If (which i know it will) the server gets so popular its full, you can buy a VIP pass to always let you join the server in place of someone who doesn't have VIP.

Ideas for maps:
We would recruit builders to build us custom maps. Some ideas for them would be the blue team has 2 camps (so 2 spawning points) outside of a castle, and the castle would be red territory, and the reds would have to defend their castle and/or capture the blue camps. If all of the checkpoints were captured by one team, then there would be an auto switch to the next map. But 30 mins playing time at the maximum. Another idea would be a modern or medieval city, and you have to capture buildings and try to advance into the territory of the team.

Ranks:
You click on a sign in your team's spawn to change your class. The generic one you spawn with is soldier
Archer (Free): Comes with a bow, 8 cooked beef, 6 ladders, and leather armor, 32 arrows
Soldier (Free): Comes with an iron sword, 8 cooked beef, 6 ladders, and iron armor
Tank (Must Donate): Comes with an enchanted iron sword, 8 cooked beef, 6 ladders, and diamond armor
Doctor (Must Donate): Comes with an enchanted wooden sword, 8 cooked beef, 6 ladders, leather chestplate and leggings, and chainmail helmet and boots, and it comes with a paper - used to heal people, gives the person who was touched with it a regeneration potion
Berserker (Must Donate): Comes with an enchanted iron sword (big enchantment), 8 cooked beef, 6 ladders, no armor, 8 instant health potions that they can only use on themselves, as well as an everlasting strength potion
VIP: Soldier, but with an enchanted sword, an all enchanted armor with Protection 1
-To replenish food/ladders/arrows/ect. there would be an enderchest you could click on to get the items to the maximum that you would get from just spawning.

You cannot throw your items or move them into your inventory, they will always be on your hot bar.

No matter what class you choose, there will always be a instruction book included in your hot bar.

I think voting for the server should get people stuff, like enchanted armor or weapons, for 24 hours since you can vote every 24 hours on most sites - we can do this using Votifier.

Again, I still would like to discuss this further on skype.

NDA: Yes. My parents have agreed to sign it.

In-Game-Name: JOSWIMMER
12/28/2012 9:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
awesomemandy123

Your Ideal Server Name: WhatTheCraft

Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: Well, to start, I co-owned a server for a few months. With co-owner, I got access to the console for the server, so I am very experienced with adding/deleting plugins, setting up permissions for each plugins AND the whole server, etc. I'm very good at setting perms for GroupManager especially, and making the staff pop out. I was also an admin on a server for a few months before that, and built spawns on there, the server I co-owned, and other servers. I can build a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty weak on redstone hahaha. But I'm very good at advertising servers, keeping them in control, and having a good time all at the same time

Server Idea: I was thinking of doing an "all around" server. Like a mini games server, in a way. I would have Survival Games, Infected, Spleef, MAYBE Factions, iConomy, etc. I don't want to go into TOO much detail in fear of someone stealing my idea :3 I also have different ideas if you want to contact me on my Skype.

NDA: Yes/No - Will you be able to sign an electronic NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? This will basically state you won't release our private plugins and sensitive user information for legal reasons. If you aren't 18, the question is: will your parents be able to sign it for you?: Erm no. My parents won't be able to, but I can tell you on Skype that I won't? But I would never do anything to harm you, the players, or the server, I can swear that.

In-Game-Name: awesomemandy

Also, you don't have to pay me anything. I just want to be staff on a server I haven't been in a while. And I'm only 15, what am I going to use the money for?
12/28/2012 9:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Scutes
then can i be mod dev or admin?
12/28/2012 7:38 pm
Latzaffs
SinizterDzine
LatzaffsOh even better.
Our sponsor is willing to put up $2,000 for upgrades and advertisement if we reach $500 in donations the first month we are online. This will quickly put us as the #1 Minecraft server. So you better be serious about this

Proposal
This is exactly why you should be serious yourself and look for people rather than have people go in for you. I will be putting significant effort in this but we do have to have a trust based relationship as well as establishing authority issues and so forth, I can manage all of this however.

I Highly STRESS the fact that if the idea is appealing to you, for you to contact my on skype, Sumaximum, or through google docs. PMC is a forum with not too much structuralist within it's documents therefore, it is harder to display ideas in a professional manner.

Please do respect the fact that I am editing this every few seconds as content shall be added at a significant rate.
That said, I am looking for a project to manage with professional MBA skills so it seems like a good investment of my time:
Application

Your Ideal Server Name:
The name that you choose is what would best work for the very personality concept of a server. The name has to attract and be different and so forth, so most likely this will be in the project definition with all stakeholders such as the sponsor and yourself. That being said, MineEvents is the idea I personally propose for the basis as the server structure that I will layout.

Please include your plugin experience, any hidden talents such as HTML, PHP, Java experience, management, previous server roles, etc.
Html, yes.
Java,yes.
Management, no not really. It's too simple, project manager with MBA skills, yes. Previous server roles: Admin to mod to programmer to player. As well as a negotiator for a website to pair up with servers as well as several significant roles in events for minecraft and etc.
Edit: And I missed GFX artist as well, meaning work with graphics online.

Server Idea: Their is not enough room nor can I truly demonstrate my idea, therefore I will give a simplistic version.

Requirements
You will have to pair up with a website to make this work, but it's more of a "imagery" based pair up. The website will be released to you later as I still have to contact the rest of the team about this new development as we have been searching for a server to do this on. You do not have to worry about this aspect at all, I'm simply stating it will be done.

Structure
Team
Several departments will be enacted
Department of Quality:

Ingame things generally assigned to Moderators/Adminitors (That sounds so cool. Adminitor... even though I just made it up.) to control quality based gaming within the server therefore meaning: Handling Griefs, In Game Chat, Society development. Simple stuff.

Department of Development:
Works on developing the events, a critical thing that will later be explained, therefore stating: Building within the server, development of plugin system, and website if funding will be provided for that, and a separate project based functionality will be given to all of these projects.

Department of Information:
Works on giving information to all players on general status of what's happening, or what's going to happen and so forth. Gather information for analysis like player enjoyment or griefing teams targeting us, as well as our reputation.

These departments will all be managed by me as the functional manager status and people can have multiple roles.

Events

Events are what the server will be based around. Events last for a week, a month, depending on the structurity of what is happening incorporating real life within game. Meaning: Christmas, we will have a Christmas based event and so forth, incorporating the less noticeable events such as: the day 999,9,99 or so forth.
Events are scheduled for released 2 weeks in advance for a programming department + building department to do all of their work and for the information department to be able to gather information or display it as well as messages in the last week.
Events will take up one world and we will have two other worlds that are used to give the significance of the first world: Creative, Survival. People in these two worlds will wait for the ability to get into the second world.

Creative
Incorporating a private plugin of mine that shall not be the server's own property but can still be usable. It's a fairly large scale plugin but to make this quick: World Edit type powers, system of block standing for multiple blocks, no grief possible, no lag system.

Survival
parkour, pvp, survival arenas setup with a goal to survive as long as possible. Once again, to make this quick as PMC is not easily enough formatted to be able to do this with the efficiency I want, I would rather contact you with documents.

Spawn design
Will be composed of various materials that coordinate to the event. For example, if it is Christmas I will be able to type in a command that states to use red wool, green wool, and white wool. The whole spawn will quickly reset to that version and so forth. Ideally, I can create a plugin that will do this for me.
Going on, the spawn will be the same for all three worlds using a system that should be still working. Basically, spawn itself is in the first world that will be created, and walking around will be three portals and going through them you will get to the first world, look around and everything is the same. And the the same for all of them. The second you step into a portal however, you are teleported to the world and it's simply the spawn being the exact same thing.

Yes, I can WRITE it actually as I have a firm base in the language used for it. I will not sign it if it's something such as "Do not tell other people, okay?" as it has a fairly terrible base to be able to evaluate. I WILL demand for a reasonable thing to sign as well as a private copy to be able to protect myself in case of need.
In-Game-Name:

Kay. I forfeit my App. Latz, when you get the server, (which you will), PM the IP!! =P

What makes you say that? Yes, my idea is more constructed than what has been shown so far, but other people could show more ideas and so forth.
12/28/2012 7:35 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Scutes
are you accepted staff for the server mod etc?
12/28/2012 7:49 pm
Dysthymic
I don't care what my rank is in-game. I'll have access to everything so it doesn't matter too much to me. I won't be playing; only setting everything up ideal for your needs.
12/28/2012 8:30 pm
Latzaffs
Either way, currently for how long will you be running this until you tell us who best suits your ideals?
12/28/2012 7:30 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
LatzaffsOh even better.
Our sponsor is willing to put up $2,000 for upgrades and advertisement if we reach $500 in donations the first month we are online. This will quickly put us as the #1 Minecraft server. So you better be serious about this

Proposal
This is exactly why you should be serious yourself and look for people rather than have people go in for you. I will be putting significant effort in this but we do have to have a trust based relationship as well as establishing authority issues and so forth, I can manage all of this however.

I Highly STRESS the fact that if the idea is appealing to you, for you to contact my on skype, Sumaximum, or through google docs. PMC is a forum with not too much structuralist within it's documents therefore, it is harder to display ideas in a professional manner.

Please do respect the fact that I am editing this every few seconds as content shall be added at a significant rate.
That said, I am looking for a project to manage with professional MBA skills so it seems like a good investment of my time:
Application

Your Ideal Server Name:
The name that you choose is what would best work for the very personality concept of a server. The name has to attract and be different and so forth, so most likely this will be in the project definition with all stakeholders such as the sponsor and yourself. That being said, MineEvents is the idea I personally propose for the basis as the server structure that I will layout.

Please include your plugin experience, any hidden talents such as HTML, PHP, Java experience, management, previous server roles, etc.
Html, yes.
Java,yes.
Management, no not really. It's too simple, project manager with MBA skills, yes. Previous server roles: Admin to mod to programmer to player. As well as a negotiator for a website to pair up with servers as well as several significant roles in events for minecraft and etc.

Server Idea: Their is not enough room nor can I truly demonstrate my idea, therefore I will give a simplistic version.

Requirements
You will have to pair up with a website to make this work, but it's more of a "imagery" based pair up. The website will be released to you later as I still have to contact the rest of the team about this new development as we have been searching for a server to do this on. You do not have to worry about this aspect at all, I'm simply stating it will be done.

Structure
Team
Department of Quality:

Ingame things generally assigned to Moderators/Adminitors (That sounds so cool. Adminitor... even though I just made it up.) to control quality based gaming within the server therefore meaning: Handling Griefs, In Game Chat, Society development. Simple stuff.

Works on developing the events, a critical thing that will later be explained, therefore stating: Building within the server, development of plugin system, and website if funding will be provided for that, and a separate project based functionality will be given to all of these projects.

Works on giving information to all players on general status of what's happening, or what's going to happen and so forth. Gather information for analysis like player enjoyment or griefing teams targeting us, as well as our reputation.

These departments will all be managed by me as the functional manager status and people can have multiple roles.

Events

Events are what the server will be based around. Events last for a week, a month, depending on the structurity of what is happening incorporating real life within game. Meaning: Christmas, we will have a Christmas based event and so forth, incorporating the less noticeable events such as: the day 999,9,99 or so forth.
Events are scheduled for released 2 weeks in advance for a programming department + building department to do all of their work and for the information department to be able to gather information or display it as well as messages in the last week.
Events will take up one world and we will have two other worlds that are used to give the significance of the first world: Creative, Survival. People in these two worlds will wait for the ability to get into the second world.

Creative
Incorporating a private plugin of mine that shall not be the server's own property but can still be usable. It's a fairly large scale plugin but to make this quick: World Edit type powers, system of block standing for multiple blocks, no grief possible, no lag system.

Survival
parkour, pvp, survival arenas setup with a goal to survive as long as possible. Once again, to make this quick as PMC is not easily enough formatted to be able to do this with the efficiency I want, I would rather contact you with documents.

Spawn design
Will be composed of various materials that coordinate to the event. For example, if it is Christmas I will be able to type in a command that states to use red wool, green wool, and white wool. The whole spawn will quickly reset to that version and so forth. Ideally, I can create a plugin that will do this for me.
Going on, the spawn will be the same for all three worlds using a system that should be still working. Basically, spawn itself is in the first world that will be created, and walking around will be three portals and going through them you will get to the first world, look around and everything is the same. And the the same for all of them. The second you step into a portal however, you are teleported to the world and it's simply the spawn being the exact same thing.

Yes, I can WRITE it actually as I have a firm base in the language used for it. I will not sign it if it's something such as "Do not tell other people, okay?" as it has a fairly terrible base to be able to evaluate. I WILL demand for a reasonable thing to sign as well as a private copy to be able to protect myself in case of need.
In-Game-Name:

Kay. I forfeit my App. Latz, when you get the server, (which you will), PM the IP!! =P
12/28/2012 7:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
utallman
Your Ideal Server Name: Lifecraft
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: i have been playing since 1.2.5 i havent been banned from any server what ever plugins i need to know i can look up i can also try to make a mod or texture pack
Server Idea: my idea is that spawn should be like a large scale npc village we would have one building by a library filled with bookshelves and some enchantment tables we could sell enchantment tables, enchanted books/weapons. another building would be a kitchen and we would sell food items and brewing items there.another building would be a blacksmith place where you can buy tools. the building you spawn in would have a colorful wool floor a wooden wall with the rules another wood wall with information another building would be made of nether rack and have a nether portal inside it also there would be a mob arena that would spawn zombies zombie pigmen wolfs skeletons spiders cave spiders creepers(with the explosion damaging the terrain turned off) and witches we should also have a room with a 5 block high pedestal that only if you can fly you can get up there (for drop parties) also there would be a market place where you can buy materials some plugins would be the faction plugin the skyblock plugin we should also have capture the flag and a room for parkour we should have a pvp world events world and a skyblock world(
NDA: Yes/No - most likely
In-Game-Name: utallman
12/28/2012 6:24 pm
Latzaffs
Oh even better.

Proposal

Application

Your Ideal Server Name:

Html, yes.
Java,yes.

Requirements

Structure
Team
Department of Quality:

Events

Events are scheduled for released 2 weeks in advance for a programming department + building department to do all of their work and for the information department to be able to gather information or display it as well as messages in the last week. Events that are made for this are incredibly high end scale for all these departments. Meaning, this events are based for people of a hundred person scale to partake in and will have coding done JUST for this event. Basically, this idea will be able to give off miracles easily due to it's formatting.

Creative

Survival
This world will be stationed to host for a long time the new big hit. For example, if hunger games is the new big hit ( by now it's not) the world will specifically be for this, and so forth. Once again, to make this quick as PMC is not easily enough formatted to be able to do this with the efficiency I want, I would rather contact you with documents.

Spawn design
Into detail of the building, the building itself I would like to leave when I get an actual world to work with so I can judge appropriately to the terrain and so forth, as of I'm not a fan of making for example, a watery spawn next to a desert and so forth.

Plugins
Oh leave the plugins to me. The basic: Essentials, Permissions, My own for creative, the teams for events, logblock (I prefer it for massive scales servers SO much more rather than bigbrother and the other big ones),the new big hit ones that either we ourselves develop or if they are available to download for survival world, book reader, book commands, and etc.
I will be making/finding plugins to provide more challenges within the events such as the plugins that use the terrain and add extra difficulties like in the snow terrain if you stay still you freeze and etc.
The assassins creed one with climbing abilities and all so you can rob, assassinate, climb if we had a specific event suitable for it. The plugin time for a survival one. What I HAVE to say this is a ongoing process. This server will attract people for it's ability to keep shifting and to keep changing every month to provide new content which does not bore anyone.

In-Game Name:
12/28/2012 6:21 pm
axel_shoulder

Your Ideal Server Name:

I would like to name the server CommunityCraft, SuperNatural, L.O.T.L (land of the lost), MisleadingLands. Or something like that.

I have owned a couple of server trough my days and got tons of experience on how important the server community is for a server to be good. I have Java,html,php and java+,cc and more, i go to a technic school so we work with these stuff. I have tried every single role on a server, all from pre-staff to owner so i know what will be needed from the people on the server.

Server Idea:

I would like to create a server with a survival world and a pvp world.

Spawn: you will be able to choose between pvp or survival.

PvP world: The maps are changing weekly to differnt pvp maps like "the walls 1 and 2", pvp mountain/caves and so on. u will be teamed up as the map requiers and only then the pvp will start.

Survival: The survival world wil have factions, jobs, economy, different "hero" abilites depending on what the choose for a class. either i want supernatural powers or just "assasin","warior" and so on. There will be villages to visit spreed out on the map that are awesome, like elv forest, vampire cave, zombie island and more, i would like customized biomes. i want the spawn to be VERY simple! to many server have a messed up spawn and they miss tons of peple that way, all the towns and villages will be stylish and easy to navigate in.

NDA:

Yes

In-Game-Name:

axel_shoulder

Other:

This will in the start take a ton of work from you to get the plugins working but if we pull this of the server will be the new UberMinecraft
12/28/2012 6:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
xxkillerbryanxx
Your Ideal Server Name: KillerCraft Or paranormalCraft I can Give other ideas, but kinda basic.
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience:My Previous Expericence are Plugin managing I can Do Permissions,Install plugins That can fit the server,Iv been a Co-owner Once. But it failed due to the Lack of Donations. And i also are mods, On a Famous server McMox Skyblock server (If proof I can go on the server and give u ip for proof)

Server Idea We Can have Game events,Faction pvp,Or even 4 portal areas For different Sections 1.Games (Spleefs,Survivalgames etc..) 2.Freebuild Where they can show off there builds 3.Survival Or Survival/Ecnomy sort of 4. Pvp World. This is what we can do, they can choose all 4 worlds to go to, they can play pvp world for a while, then they can change to An Other Selection World,All worlds Have DIFFERENT inventoryies, So No cheating,Or so goes on.This will be a popular server,Because it will have different choices Of options for the Players to play. If they Dont like Any! We could have 5 portals, 6 or 7 of different game types.OR we can Vote, So the users Pick what the 4 portals or 5, could be. If they Dont like this Option. then We could have skyblock factions?. Lets start with the skyblock factions. They simple,Start at an island with a tree...And items...Etc. Um might already played it. But we have Islands, Full Of ores they can mind, and create there own island,With there own Little Kingdom. They can make bridges and Ways to go to the other Islands. if they die We can choose there island resets, Or they just loose there items.

NdaYes/No - Will you be able to sign an electronic NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? This will basically state you won't release our private plugins and sensitive user information for legal reasons. If you aren't 18, the question is: will your parents be able to sign it for you?Yeah.
In-Game-Name: Your username killerbryan
12/28/2012 5:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Sweetmezable
Your Ideal Server Name: EnslavedPVP.
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: I usually play Minecraft with friends but, other experience would be SOME HTML but usually I try to avoid website designing since I do not believe my skills are that good and I can manage plugins and configure them but, Permissions has always been hard for me to do. I used to run my own servers a while back and management has always been me and a couple of others since I was really active most of the time. Plugins I am experienced the most would have to be Worldedit, Essentials and Factions.
Server Idea: A descent PVP spawn with castles and shops for players to get supplys like wood and food or possibly armour, The castles would have rules, staff, etc... in it with a sign made of wool saying PVP and on the outside would be a big wool sign saying "EnslavedPVP" In black and white and red wool! The paths would be gravel and there would be light posts, near the spawn would be a AFK pool and possibly a "Noob Trap". The shops would be small and made of wood, the castles would be made of stone brick and other blocks.
NDA: Yes/No - Yes.
In-Game-Name: Sweetmezable
12/28/2012 5:47 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
Application
Your Ideal Server Name: Your suggested server name. Surreal PvP
Describe Your Minecraft Server Experience: Please include your plugin experience, any hidden talents such as HTML, PHP, Java experience, management, previous server roles, etc. I've been an Architect on a SG Server, so I have a little building and WorldEdit experience, I was an Admin on DreadLegionPvP, and a Mod on two other servers. I can use Pex very well. Aswell as adding new plugins if need be.
Server Idea: Make this as detailed as possible. The user with the best server idea will likely be chosen. I will set the server up to make it perfect for your vision. I want the server to be a sort of role-playing PvP Server. I'd like for it to have McMMO and a Clan Plugin, not Factions, but something that just lets players team up. I think it's a fairly good idea for a server, and I hope you think it's a good idea too!! =)
NDA: Yes/No - Will you be able to sign an electronic NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? This will basically state you won't release our private plugins and sensitive user information for legal reasons. If you aren't 18, the question is: will your parents be able to sign it for you? Yes. They will.
In-Game-Name: Your username. Crusher200
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome