NEED ALL STAFF!

Blockers's Avatar Blockers8/11/17 7:57 pm
1 emeralds 147 2
8/11/2017 11:32 pm
CleoTheDog's Avatar CleoTheDog
Hello, I'm Blockers, and I'm here recruiting ALL staff for my brand new serious network.
Please join our discord to start.

https://discord.gg/KzFckV

if that link doesn't work, add my discord.

Blockers#2490\

Do not take this job if you are not qualified enough!
Blockers
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2017 11:32 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
CleoTheDog
Hello I am willing to become a builder for your server as I have had previous experience building for several servers.

some things about myself:
-nearly 16 years old
-girl
-been playing minecraft since 1.5.2 update
- will make time when possible but has a busy life outside of games but wants to help
- Can build anything in game that you want and can build it well
- I have built on 4 other servers (spawn, shops, maps, etcetera)
-Discord is CleoTheDog, already sent a request

I currently have no pictures of previous works to show you but if you need it I can show you.

I do recommend that you put down exactly which staff you need rather than the word 'all' since many servers need various types of staff.

Also I would recommend certain things that is needed to work for you such as age requirements and previous experience along with examples of work. I have seen servers accept anyone and ended up getting an 8 year old who ruined the server after pledging to help.

Anyways I hope you accept me as a builder and make sure to keep in touch about exactly what you need so I can work most efficiently. Being a successful server owner takes experience and skilled workers along with good leadership. I do hope to see you succeed. :)
08/11/2017 8:28 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
THUNDER_CAT_101
i would love to help you :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome