Need A Builder Or Staff?

KDVII's Avatar KDVII4/21/16 5:02 am
1 emeralds 138 1
4/21/2016 6:35 pm
Pixelmon Online's Avatar Pixelmon Online
Im available
I have been admin on alot of servers and i use to own a OP Prison Server which i have built a Map for:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... n-servers/
I like to help people with there servers and making them better,
Heres an application that has more info about me:
Admin
Name: Zach
Skype (Feel free to DM me if it's private): Arizmz (Picture Says Arizmz)
What is an Admin expected to do in your eyes?: An Admin Keeps the server clean with no hackers or cheaters, and they help new players out and help with anything another staff needs help with. They Dont abuse or ban anyone for no reason why.
Why do you want to become an Admin?: I would like to become an Admin cause i have alot of Exp of being one on Prison Servers. I also dont abuse my powers in anyway shape or form I like to welcome new players and keep a server populated and help others if i can do what they need help with,
Do you have any experience?: Yes, Owned My Own Prison Server Called Solo Prison and I built a prison map with me and a friend Proof: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... n-servers/ I have been staff and admin on alot of servers , WAS admin on Daze MC Hub and Inchains Jail Server that now are both shut down. I also have been other staff ranks on other small servers. I also am good with world edit,PeX and Group Manager, and im a good builder
How will you contribute as an Admin?: I will help when its needed. I will help build something if needs to be built I will respect others and try my best to get people on the server.
Any other Information?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 3-4 Years

BTW i dont want any payments its free you wont regret it
KDVII
Level 20 : Expert Ninja