cocwitt's Avatar cocwitt
All aplications are open at the moment! So all apply

Your username (Required)

Choose what kind of rank you are applying for

VIP
Mod
Builder
Admin

If you have chosen the rank you want to apply for, please give a reason why you want to be that rank.

Your age (Required)

Have you been a staff member in any servers before? (OPTIONAL)

If you apply pm me your skype or email etc. and ill reply saying wether your in.

Required

Are you good at building? If you are, please upload an image of your awesome structure or building.

NOTE:To get a staff rank you have to go on the server quite alot and bring more people to play regularly.
Anything else you want to say? Leave your comment here!
Drewbearr
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cocwitt
05/30/2012 3:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
whats the ip?
dearion
05/30/2012 3:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Your username (Required)Dearionza
Choose what kind of rank you are applying for:Mod or builder (both if possible?)
If you have chosen the rank you want to apply for, please give a reason why you want to be that rank:Well I hate people when they abuse their power when they kill you take your stuff but don't give'em back they ban you and it is just really bad.
Are you good at building? If you are, please upload an image of your awesome structure or building:
LİNK:www.planetminecraft.com/project/old-orgrimmar/
İmportant:
Will PM the Skype if accepted
zullie
05/30/2012 3:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Your username (Required)
zullie

Mod/Head Mod

If you have chosen the rank you want to apply for, please give a reason why you want to be that rank.

I want to be Mod/Head Mod to introduce new players to the server, I love helping others and I will donate most likely

Your age (Required)

If you apply pm me your skype or email etc. and ill reply saying wether your in.
mrduffyyy@gmail.com

Required

Are you good at building? If you are, please upload an image of your awesome structure or building.

Im OKAY im not the best but I would sure love to help out someone who needs details
on their structure
cocwitt
05/30/2012 2:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Your username (Required)
cocowitt (no caps)

Admin

i want to have full control of the situation. i will be the best at it i have been admin on 5 other servers. i will help all and i will do everything i can for the server.

Your age (Required)

Required

yes i am, i spend alot of time on my projects that i do and all the stuff i create. i wouldnt say im the best but i do add detail and complete the project.
LilMessangerBoy
05/30/2012 2:29 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Your username (Required)LilMessangerBoy

Admin
I would love to monitor your server and keep troublemakers out of it. I have never abused my power as and admin other servers.
Your age (Required) 16
BaconServerLand( Rpivate server), and Ocerockcraft( Also private)
OK will

Required

NOTE:To get a staff rank you have to go on the server quite alot and bring more people to play regularly. Yes, I will
Anything else you want to say? Leave your comment here! I really hope the best for your server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome