NEED BUILDERS AND ADVERTISERS! PLEASE HELP! GET CREATIVE!

Kovren's Avatar Kovren7/3/12 12:07 pm
7/3/2012 8:41 pm
Trigonometry's Avatar Trigonometry
I need help with my server, so here is the app!

IGN:
Dedication:
Grammar:
Why do you want to do this:
Why should I pick you:
How can I trust that you won't grief all over:
How good are you at building:
How good are you at advertising:

Well, that sums it up!
Kovren
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2012 8:41 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
Trigonometry
IGN:XxTHExGODSxX
Maturity: Very Mature
Dedication: I can play all day
Grammar: Great
Why do you want to do this: I want to help build on the server
Why should I pick you: I am very trustworthy
How can I trust that you won't grief all over: I have never been banned and have never griefed and i have built on many servers
How good are you at building: 8/10 10/10 with redstone
How good are you at advertising Im ok with advertising
07/03/2012 5:17 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Kovren
Happy, accepted, Dmill, accepted aaaaaand jotso and bendillon.
07/03/2012 3:08 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
dmiller996
IGN:dmiller996
Maturity:10
Dedication: 6-10 hrs a day
Grammar: really good
Why do you want to do this: need a new job to occupy myself
Why should I pick you: because im a good builder and would like a chance to help make a new server
How can I trust that you won't grief all over: really griefing, whats the point of applying for this for grief, ofcourse not
How good are you at building: very good at building, have build a airport(with 6 planes), and 3 spawns very large scale all alone, i specialize in airships or large ships.
How good are you at advertising: im ok but prefer not to advertise
07/03/2012 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
happywhit
IGN: aakuplicki
Maturity: 8 out of 10
Dedication: Very Dedicated
Grammar: Amazing
Why do you want to do this:I would like to do this because I am a good friend and builder.
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I am a nice person and I help out a lot.
How can I trust that you won't grief all over: I am a loyal, trusted, and helping friend.
How good are you at building: I made a castle from bedrock to the limit of blocks without World-Edit.
How good are you at advertising: I am really good at advertising for example: Come To BossTown! You Can Shop, Buy/Rent A House, And/Or Give To The Poor!

P.S. I have accounts on Minebook, Planet Minecraft, Youtube, and Minecraft Forum.
07/03/2012 2:33 pm
NukeDude122
Grammar:VEry epic grammar
Why do you want to do this:i want this server to be famous like uberminecraft and a good community
Why should I pick you: im owner on a server a mod+ on a server plus i have my own server
How can I trust that you won't grief all over:I PINKY PROMISE!!!
How good are you at building:yes
How good are you at advertising:Epic i got 30 ppl on my server
Dedication:Been owner
Maturity:1 out of ten gotta pick 8
ign:tasb2
07/03/2012 2:09 pm
Level 40 : Master Pyro
inthesoupbowl
IGN: icybowser
Maturity: I'm very mature I know not to fool around when it comes to working for someone's server
Dedication: I'll be very dedicated
Grammar: I have very good grammer
Why do you want to do this: I enjoy being able to help ppl
Why should I pick you: Because I've been told im a fair admin and ppl on every server i've ever helped on have loved me and im very good with ppl
How can I trust that you won't grief all over: I've been greifed before and ik how it feels and it sucks! I wouldn't do that to anyone else
How good are you at building: I can build almost anything you ask me too but my weakness is restone
How good are you at advertising: I'm very good at advertising
07/03/2012 2:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
linus290
IGN:linus290
Maturity:2years
Dedication:8-9/10
Grammar: very good is my grammar
Why do you want to do this:i likes to help other players
Why should I pick you: i can buil fantastic things and many comands in worldedit
How can I trust that you won't grief all over:it's not fun to greif other's buildings because i knows how it feels.
How good are you at building:very good
How good are you at advertising:good

Well, that sums it up!
i can mutch abut technic and shops i have builded many spawns i have build the spawn on vongen.mine.nu and i can many comands on worldedit i can do shops and
mutch more [choise me]
07/03/2012 1:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
freezo14
IGN:freezo14(skype is also the same)
Maturity:9
Dedication:8
Grammar:My grammar is very good, but i tend to use a lot of slang.
Why do you want to do this: I would like to do this because i love to help out with servers in any way possible and i have some great ideas.
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because i'm a great builder and i love to make things, such as offices, shops, temples, etc
How can I trust that you won't grief all over: I will not grief because i know what it feels like having your server griefed by some morons who buy this game for no reason.
How good are you at building: Yes, i have built many spawns and shops.
How good are you at advertising:Yes, i'am good at advertising.
07/03/2012 12:24 pm
jotsom
IGN:jotsom
Maturity:8 out of 10
Dedication:9 out of 10
Grammar:Great
Why do you want to do this:Because I like helping build stuff for many people to see and that it helps me get better by challenging myself.
Why should I pick you: Because I am very dedicated to what im building and I will be on the server as much as I can building what you want me to build.
How can I trust that you won't grief all over:Because I think that applying to grief someones new server is just stupid and low.
How good are you at building:Awesome I build mansions and sometimes castles if I'm felling creative but I specialize in spawns,shops,and big houses.
How good are you at advertising:I could advertise on my YouTube,Minecraft Forums,and other people so they can spread the word.
07/03/2012 12:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
bendillon
hi im bendillon, i own MCAdvertizing and we would love to advertise for you here are our products:

MCA, the standard free version, standard film session and standard video, advertise on 3 websites, 2 posters

MCA+, upgraded $3 5 advanced film sessions and up to 7 videos, advertise on 5 websites, 4 posters

MCA Advanced, recommended for dedicated servers only, $20, unlimited advanced film sessions, Sony Vegas or final cut pro editing, 20 videos, advertise on 15 websites, 10 posters

MCAW, for websites, $5, but for your website its free, 20 different posters 500 copies, we put them in public. Tell Facebook and twitter about it. More on this product coming soon
07/03/2012 12:11 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Droid
crazyskins101
IGN:borncrazy101
Maturity:7.9/10
Dedication:A LOT
Grammar:Pretty Good
Why do you want to do this: becuase i know people who trust me on big servers
Why should I pick you: im good with people who greif and spam. i can help pepole who are in need
How can I trust that you won't grief all over: i honestly think about the pride and work people put into homes and builds.
How good are you at building: Amazing
How good are you at advertising: Good but if im told not to i wont unless its a server where i have a staff rank
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome