Need Builders and Moderators (Might get promoted)

Rangerduck18's Avatar Rangerduck189/23/14 4:12 pm
9/23/2014 4:39 pm
timr1234's Avatar timr1234
I'm an owner along with my friend of a server and I need 2 Builders and 1 Moderator that knows how to do permissions I will be extremely hard on the Recruiting, the moderator will need to know permissions.

How long you've played:
Why you want to be staff:
Skill: (Moderators Only, Skill with permissions and plugins,etc):

Thank you hope you make it and have a good time
Rangerduck18
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2014 4:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
timr1234
Skill: setting up all plugins, mods, making banners, setting up permissons, setting up kits
How long you've played: 3 years
Why you want to be staff: Because I like helping out servers that need the help and I really like to do permissons
Skill: (Moderators Only, Skill with permissions and plugins): skills with perms and plugins and moderatoring
09/23/2014 4:36 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Antlo
Name: Logan

IGN: AwesomeAntlo

Builds (If Builder, Post screenshot): N/A

Skill: Skill in what? I'm very good at what I do and I am very good in moderating. I'm not saying that I'm perfect by no means, but I can do anything you ask basically.

How long you've played: Lets see here, I've played Minecraft since about 1.2.5, or maybe it was 1.2.1. That's about as far as I can remember. I can tell you though that I do have a great amount of experience in server owning/staffing.

Why you want to be staff:
I think that I can bring experience and a high level of maturity to the server. I will be able to help with plugins if I am allowed, I'm very experienced in the staffing part of the server, because I used to own my own server, professionally hosted. It did extremely well, although we had to shut down because schoolwork got in the way. I now have way better time management skills and will be able to put fourth my full effort to this server. I bring the knowledge of social skills, I can also get along with pretty much anyone, and even if I don't like someone, I'll still be nice. I'm a man of my word, and I pay everyone respect. I do not deal with "trolling" or immaturity, along with profanity. I believe that it is not necessary in any situation, and disciplinary action should be taken. I can be funny when the time comes, and I can certainly be mature when that time comes as well.

Skill: (Moderators Only, Skill with permissions and plugins): I can operate GroupManager just fine, and might be able to help out with adding permissions and prefixes if needed. I can also work some of the main plugins such as Essentials, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Citizens, and much more.

~ You'd just have to ask me if you need anything else. For now, please PM me the IP to the server if I'm accepted, or we can just talk about it through PM. Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

~/~ Skill was listed twice in the application format.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome