Need Builders And Staff! Towny!

chylok73's Avatar chylok732/18/16 3:57 pm
1 emeralds 285 9
2/19/2016 5:16 am
Elmusic0's Avatar Elmusic0
I have recently started a server and we are in need of staff members and builders!

Needed Staff:
Head Admin
Admin
Mod
Builder

Application Format
Click to reveal
IGN:
Time zone:
Skype username:
How often you can come online:
How will you help our server :
Experience :
chylok73
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2016 5:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Elmusic0
Awesome! thanks! can you message me the ip please?
02/19/2016 5:04 am
chylok73
We have had some great applications so far! But we still need builders and a head admin!
02/19/2016 4:12 am
Holo_Pearl
IGN:Holo_Pearl I KNOW MY SKIN LOOKS LIKE ELSA BUT IT IS A HOLO PEARL GEEEEEEZ

What can i do?: I can fix da chat and get plugins and all that shop and crate stuff that some servers like

Time zone:AEDT

Running for: Head admin/admin because it is FUUUUN

I am running for admin because I like to help people and be nice. I also like to bring the ban hammer to any hackers or rule breakers that I shall find anywhere throughout the whole server. I have been looking for ages (9 Days) to find a recruiting admin or head admin for a server so if I got this I would be so grateful.

How often you can come online:every day exept on weekdays 3:25 - 3:40 because of school =(…….

How will you help our server :i can stop bullying and i will find hackers throughout my whole experience being admin on this server and I am firm but fair so anyone who hacks? BANNED. Anyway I like to be helpful in anyway possible so if you make me admin i will be so happy and do all your wishes! I am also pretty funny if u ask me and i will be nice to people in chat.

Experience :I have been admin on 3 different servers 1 of them I was banned for not building the right thing, the second i am still admin on (taco network) and the other one was shut down for a while.
02/19/2016 12:59 am
Level 21 : Expert Taco
xXLEG1TXx
IGN:MakeItTickle___
Time zone: PST
Skype username (Or Add Me MrChylok): Legit5253
How often you can come online: Every other day unless you want me on a specific day
How will you help our server : I will help it by getting rid of rule-breakers I really dislike people who break the rules and make the game less fun for everyone so in order to keep it fun i plan on getting rid of them by warnings and if it happens more than 3 times I will let you take care of them (will tell you who is a rule-breakers)
Experience : I have plenty of experience, I have been an owner of a server and know somewhat with commands. I also been admin on a few servers and mod they've told me I was great. I am also great with towny commands mostly because towny is my favorite plugin. Other than that thanks if you accept me.
02/19/2016 12:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Humn
IGN: Humnbrd

Time Zone: PST

Skype username: theoneandonlyhumnbrd

How often can you can come online: 2-3 hours on the weekdays and about 4 during the weekends

How will you help our server: I'm a medieval builder and can moderate chat.

Experience: I have worked with 1 other server and 3 realms as a builder and a moderator.
02/18/2016 9:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Elmusic0
IGN: Elmusic0

Time zone: Central

Skype username: latinmusician

How often you can come online: Few hours everyday

How will you help our server : i can provide for the server is an innovative mind. I give out suggestions and ideas here and there that might help improve the server and possibly increase the player count in the community. other than that usually people do not stay loyal and very long on those servers, but for me, I like to stay as long as possible or for as long as you'll have me! I also just love being able to help out whenever and wherever i possibly can. Plus being able to help other people will bring good feedback on the server and make it more popular.

Experience : i have been mod on three servers and admin with another. Sadly they have shut down after a while since the owners could not keep with payments. i am currently an admin on a server that is running now though.
02/19/2016 5:05 am
TazerStudios_
Hello, Elmusic0. After looking at your application for a while... We've decided!

We've decided that you will be placed in the position of a Moderator! Congratulations!
~Tazer ; Head of Staff
02/18/2016 4:01 pm
Gqmble
IGN: Gqmble
Time zone: EST
Skype username (Or Add Me MrChylok): Ill add
How often you can come online: I can come on for about 2-3 hours everyday, maybe more on the weekend
Preferable theme to work with: Medieval
How will you help our server : I can moderate the chat, build, work with plugins etc..
Experience : Builder on a couple of servers and I used to be a co-owner for my friends factions server.
02/19/2016 5:07 am
TazerStudios_
Hello, Gqmble . After looking at your application for a while... You're application was a bit short but... We've decided!

We've decided that you will be placed in the position of a Moderator! Please refrain from abusing you're position.
Congratulations!
~Tazer ; Head of Staff
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome