Need builders!!! (fantasy)

axel_shoulder's Avatar axel_shoulder12/30/12 3:56 am
12/30/2012 4:58 pm
awesomemandy123's Avatar awesomemandy123
Alright so if u come this far i gues you are a quite descent builder. Beacuse my quest is not going to be easy!

I need around 4-8 people to build 4 BIG cities on my minecraft server! The different type of ambience the cities have deppends on what for things/people that is living there.

We got 4 diffirent classes

Orch
Elve
Human
Darkmage/human/kings (not really sure what to call this klass, they are evil tho!)

So if u think u are the right person for this job, fill in these points below and send it in the comments section below!

Application:

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name):

Experience with building? Elaborate:

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10:

How often are you able to build on the server?:

Timezone:

Skype (i wont need this right now but somtimes i will):

Put anything extra here:
axel_shoulder
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2012 4:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
awesomemandy123
Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name): awesomemandy

Experience with building? Elaborate: Well, to start, I co-owned a server for a few months. With co-owner, I got access to the console for the server, so I am very experienced with adding/deleting plugins, setting up permissions for each plugins AND the whole server, etc. I'm very good at setting perms for GroupManager especially, and making the staff pop out. I was also an admin on a server for a few months before that, and built spawns on there, the server I co-owned, and other servers. I can build a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty weak on redstone hahaha. But I'm very good at advertising servers, keeping them in control, and having a good time all at the same time I can build some pretty cool buildings, but I won't share them here because people might steal my ideas

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: 8 or 9

How often are you able to build on the server?: A couple or a few hours a day.

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Skype (i wont need this right now but somtimes i will): mandyharris.tennis

Put anything extra here: N/A
12/30/2012 4:39 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
tatimblin
Application:

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name): tatimblin

Experience with building? Elaborate: I haven't played minecraft as long as many people, but I quickly became a good builder. I good at all types of building, especially large scale projects (200 blocks long or high) but can do pretty much anything.

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: If I am making up something from my head id rate myself 8/10 and has to be under 100 blocks high or wide. If I am replicating something I'd rate myself 9.5/10 and that can be any size.

How often are you able to build on the server?: I can be on probably an hour a day sometimes less sometimes more.

Timezone: US EST (Washington, DC)

Skype (i wont need this right now but somtimes i will): yep

Put anything extra here: It seems you have split the world into 4 different styles. I think I would do best with the human or darkmage category.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome