Need builders for a modern functional city project!

Cosmopath's Avatar Cosmopath10/27/15 6:01 pm
10/28/2015 4:28 pm
Cosmopath's Avatar Cosmopath
Hi, I'm the Server Administrator of a server called Chichi City. Well, not quite a server. I like to call it more of a project. Our goal is to make it a fully functional modern city based off the likes on Toronto. Players will be able to live a virtual life there; stay in a hotel/apartment/house, have jobs, earn money, buy items to live or for luxury, everything that's done in real life we try to perfectly imitate in Minecraft.

This project is currently in its Closed Alpha stage. However, we need some help with building the city up, as with only three people building the city at the moment, our progress is going quite slow. So, we're officially hiring builders!

We will be letting people into the server, introducing it to them, and then giving them an empty plot to see your building skills. Players will be given a maximum of one hour to build the best modern building they can. They will be given creative for a short period of time (under supervision, of course), as well as WorldEdit if requested.

If you have a previous modern building that you and only you built, we can assess that if it was built 6 months or earlier from today.

If you would like to be a part of this, please post below or PM me. We will not be adding anyone on Skype. We will talk on the forums, through PM, or through email. If you have any questions, email us at chichicity@outlook.com or message me privately.

Thanks!
Cosmopath
Level 28 : Expert Scribe