In need of Builders & Staff! New Server - Aquarius!

cseal69's Avatar cseal695/24/17 8:04 pm
1 emeralds 303 8
5/26/2017 11:08 pm
QueenRhiann's Avatar QueenRhiann
Hi, we are Aquarius and we are trying to start up a Survival RPG style server along side a creative one to have fun. We have many any builds, or much of anything yet, but if you are picked as a staff member then you can help us with that! We are always open to new ideas!

We’re looking for Builders & Staff, with a professional attitude / mature as well.
Informational applications will be accepted more often than short applications.
Staff & Builder experience is not required but it is recommended.

Feel free to feel the application out on here, or through a book & quil on the server (aquarius.mc.gg)

Application
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Do you have any Proof of Experience?:
Have you been banned before (if so, please explain why and provide detail):
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Have anything else to say?:

cseal69
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

QueenRhiann
05/26/2017 11:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:QueenRhiann
Timezone: NZST
Experience:Builder on 2 servers, Admin on 1.
Do you have any Proof of Experience?: Seen as the servers which I staffed/Built on went under development or got reset no I do not have proof but I would be more then willing to build something for you as a sort of trial.
Have you been banned before (if so, please explain why and provide detail): Yes, I have been banned on 2 servers, server one I was banned for "fly hacking" when I was just lagging.Server 2 me and the owner had a falling out about something which resulted in me being banned, if you want more on the subject I am more then willing to explain the full story at a further date.
Weaknesses:I cannot do modern exterior it never really looks right but I can do the interior.
Strengths:I am a huge medieval builder and that's where most of my talent lays, but I can also do garden/ponds/fountains/trees I also do interiors and have been told on many occasions that I am good at them, again if you wish to trial me via getting me to build something for you I would completely understand and be more then willing to do so.
Have anything else to say?:My discord name is QueenRhiann#9849 but I am limited to only using the discord App as of now as the PC version of discord is responding on my PC,I always check my msgs so if you want to get hold of me that's the way to do it, I have built with MinerGames84/AshMiner for many of years and we know each others style very well, again if you wish to talk to me further don't hesitate to msg me via discord.
Hope you consider me
QueenRhiann
AshMiner
05/26/2017 10:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ok i dont know how to attach files if you want to see them contact me on discord
AshMiner
05/26/2017 10:37 pm
MinerGames84: Screenshots
AshMiner
05/26/2017 10:33 pm
IGN: MinerGames84
Timezone: AEST
Experience: Worked on server with TooBlock and know his style this allso applys to QueenRihann who i have worked with for +2 years. I was allso builder for server: Crianite
Do you have any Proof of Experience?: I have worked on TheForggotenNexus recently and will provie a screenshot of my favorate build.
Have you been banned before (if so, please explain why and provide detail): i have been banned on hypixel for cross teaming skywars with friends
Weaknesses: Si-Fi (not to be confused with modern), Interior
Strengths: Medievil, Interesting tree's, Concepts
Have anything else to say?: If you are going to consider letting in TooBlock, Myself or QueenRhiann please include the other Members as we make a good team
Discord: MinerGames84#1291
TooBlock
05/26/2017 9:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: TooBlock
Timezone: AEST
Experience: Worked on a server with MinerGames84
Do you have any Proof of Experience?: Worked on TheForggotenNexus will send screenshot of the build
Have you been banned before (if so, please explain why and provide detail): once (for 4 days on mineplex)
Weaknesses: Interior & little bit of medieval
Strengths: Mordern & Free style
Have anything else to say?: Me & MinerGames84 know how each other build
Discord: TooBlock#4344
ImmortalEren
05/26/2017 7:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: ImmortalEren
Timezone: EST
Experience: 4+ years
Do you have any Proof of Experience?: If I had my receipt I swear I'd provide it
Have you been banned before (if so, please explain why and provide detail): Only from a server I worked on where me and the owner didn't see eye-to-eye
Weaknesses: I'd be lying if I said I had none. I'm very fiery in terms of personality, and I'm very stubborn.
Strengths: Team management, organization, speech, writing, and interaction
Have anything else to say?: My discord happens to be ImmortalEren#0657
cseal69
05/26/2017 1:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Still looking for new members to join the team!
Dragon_Rex31
05/24/2017 8:09 pm
IGN:DragonBleach
Timezone:Easterm
Experience:2 years
Do you have any Proof of Experience?: Yes I have screenshots
Have you been banned before (if so, please explain why and provide detail): No
Weaknesses:School
Strengths:Building, and a little bit of redstone
Have anything else to say?:If you want you can make me do a building test on the server. My Discord is DragonBleach#0833
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome