Need A creative Person for Dev/Admin!!!

contentshark's Avatar contentshark5/14/15 8:27 am
5/14/2015 8:50 pm
OneBarRouter's Avatar OneBarRouter
(Sorry in advance for this post isn't as creative like other people's post) Hello everyone reading, My name is Cayse. I'm currently looking for a creative and intelligent player to help create/setup a server. It's going to need time and patience for us to work on everything but it will be done. I need someone who knows quite a bit about plugins and other server things. If you don't mind comment or message me this form filled out.

*Name:
*Ign (In Game Name):
Email:
*Knowledge on servers:
*What can you do:
A little bit about yourself:
(I trust you will be reliable as well...)

Good luck and I'll try to respond to everyone.. If you don't make it to help set up the server then you have a chance of being placed as a staff when it opens.
contentshark
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 8:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
I made some edits to my contact information, and I added a couple things you might want to have a look at.
contentshark
05/14/2015 7:28 pm
Reminder everyone has a little less than 2 hours to improve/post responses!!!
OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 8:46 pm
Did you see what I added about my GMod server?

Also, if you need help with managing, plugins, and YML files, I'd be more than happy to help you.
OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 7:10 pm
lobeth17but theres not much coding in MC.

Wut.
lobeth17
05/14/2015 6:49 pm
*Name: Isaac Gossett

*Ign (In Game Name): lobeth17

Time zone: Central

Email: therealoptimusmojo@yahoo.com

*Knowledge on servers: More than enough.

*What can you do: Pretty much anything. Except coding, but theres not much coding in MC.

A little bit about yourself: Im 18, 19 in a couple months. Played Minecraft since early alpha. Im a small Youtuber with only 64 subs BUT i have a small sponsorship by Razer. I have owned a few servers, co owned a few, and been an admin on WAY to many to count. I know all theres is to know about minecraft and helping run a server. Im really looking for a server to get into seriously and help the population grow.

Get back with me as soon as you can thanks!
contentshark
05/14/2015 7:26 pm
Do you mind if I get some more information on what you know about servers? Be detailed please. Also technically in Minecraft there is quite a bit of coding but I don't mind if someone doesn't know how.
contentshark
05/14/2015 5:39 pm
At around 9 pm (Est) I will message those who earn some sort of part of the server. If you are not messaged by 10 pm you did not qualify.
OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 6:07 pm
Sounds good! My fingers are crossed!
OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 3:16 pm
Also, I forgot to mention I'm a mod for a network of Gmod Servers, called the Potato Gaming Network. Our website is potatogamers.net
OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 1:03 pm
contentshark
OneBarRouter*Name: OneBarRouter
*Ign: what do you mean by this? Instagram name?
Time zone: U.S. Eastern
Email: ddifr1201@gmail.com (I won't check this email until Monday though)
*Knowledge on servers: High. I run my own 24/7 server that runs games such as Hunger Games, Skywars, PvP, Colorshuffle, CoD Zombies, and many more. Currently our server is down until Monday due to changes being made, but it will be up again in a few days. I'm very knowledgable when it comes to plugins/ server setup.
*What can you do: Pretty much anything you ask me to. I'm a great builder, and I'm intelligent, and have a strong intellect.
A little bit about yourself: I pretty much said everything above that you need to know for now. And fuck yes. I'm reliable. Im 15. I got you covered. I'm not saying I can be on your server 24/7, because remember I do have my own server and website, but I can definitely help you out from time to time.

By the way.. Do you mind if I get a link to your server website or something relevant. It may improve your chance

My website is noicecraft.proboards.com and my server's IP is NoiceCraft.apexmc.co (however it is temporarily offline until Monday)
FactionLair
05/14/2015 12:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I'm applying for Admin / Head-Admin , nothing lower.

*Name: Rolly Elizaga JR

*Ign (In Game Name): FactionLair / FateMeetsReality ( 2 accounts )

Time zone: pacific

Email: I'll give if accepted.

*Knowledge on servers:
Well I Want To Be An Administrator / Head-Mod Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be A Head-Mod/Moderator Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really!
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.
But Since Your Guys Server Is Already Very Very Popular I'll Mostly Focus On How To Make The Server Better ( content wise ), My main reason for applying is just to help the community I am currently apart of. I want to become a leader but nobody will listen to me unless someone grants me some authority thanks for letting me apply, hope to see everyone in game.

Also

I have been all sorts of staff ranks on all types of servers before, but mostly i don't consider an experience because the servers that i had played on where all shit because the owners and higher ranking staff members abused and usually didn't care about the communities that they had created. My experience with two popular servers are very faint, because i was moderator on FiteNetwork for about six months before the entire hub network got shut down due to mojangs eula rule, which is quite stupid. My experience on there was fun,kind,i learned alot about how to manage a server and how the community wants, as well as what the community wants and needs.
My second moderator experience was on a smaller server ( 3 servers bungee'd ) and it had around 100 people on a good day, and i started off as a trial-helper (wow such noob rank,many wow) and i thrived through the ranks and eventually went to become an Administrator for their network and ever since then i treated servers that i was staff on, how i would've treated my own. I currently have a live server right now but it isn't doing so well. I lack staff who are experienced to help, My developer quit on me etc etc. Now i'm here :sick:!
thats my moderator/admin experience.

*What can you do: You need to tell me what to do. I can't tell you what i'd do, because you don't like the things i like.

A little bit about yourself: Well i've been a W.I.P developer for the past years learning slowly ( java and bukkit coding ) and i've made three small plugins which are useless for this server because they are ment for smaller servers. my plugin knowladge is i'd say either 8-9/10 because i've been a plugins manager for numerous amounts of servers but we all know where those servers went. ( down the toilet ), and now i'm looking for a medium, bigger server than the other ones i used to play on to call home. Again. Lol.

(I trust you will be reliable as well...) of course lmfao.
contentshark
05/14/2015 2:22 pm
Very nice response, thanks! I will be sure to contact you and everyone else who replied by the end of the day I'm hoping. Thanks for everyone's cooperation!
bobmaster100
05/14/2015 10:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
*Name: Brett
*Ign: ClocklessWatch
*Skype: cheeselord112 (it was made awhile ago don't judge ;-; )
Email: engietaco@gmail.com (also made a while ago)
*Knowledge on servers: I've been staffing on servers for a bit, so i tend to know my way around them. I've been Admin on 4 different servers (2 were shut down) Moderator on 1 (still going) And Head-Admin on 1 (also shut down)
*What can you do: I can build anything you want me to really, I can't really code at all but i will do anything i can to help out the server ^^
A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm 14, born and raised in MI USA, I've been playing mc since 1.0.0 and I'm a pretty chill guy to hang with. I'll put in 4-5 hours per day on the server depending on if it have anything else going on. I'm very reliable and willing to help with any server projects.

Thank you for taking the time to read through and consider my application, have a nice day

~ClocklessWatch
contentshark
05/14/2015 10:56 am
Thanks for the response, I will get back to you by the end of the day.
contentshark
05/14/2015 10:36 am
*Knowledge on servers: High. I run my own 24/7 server that runs games such as Hunger Games, Skywars, PvP, Colorshuffle, CoD Zombies, and many more. Currently our server is down until Monday due to changes being made, but it will be up again in a few days. I'm very knowledgable when it comes to plugins/ server setup.
*What can you do: Pretty much anything you ask me to. I'm a great builder, and I'm intelligent, and have a strong intellect.
A little bit about yourself: I pretty much said everything above that you need to know for now. And fuck yes. I'm reliable. Im 15. I got you covered. I'm not saying I can be on your server 24/7, because remember I do have my own server and website, but I can definitely help you out from time to time.

By the way.. Do you mind if I get a link to your server website or something relevant. It may improve your chance
Manuluke1
05/14/2015 10:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Add me on Skype manuluke.1
contentshark
05/14/2015 10:27 am
I will add you on skype once the form is filled out and if you qualify
contentshark
05/14/2015 9:10 am
OneBarRouter
contentshark

Thanks for the response. I will get back to you soon!

Ok sounds good. When will you let me know?

Should be by the end of the day.
OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 9:03 am
contentshark

Ok sounds good. When will you let me know?
contentshark
05/14/2015 8:59 am

OneBarRouter
05/14/2015 8:48 am
*Name: Donte DiFrancesco
*Ign: O8THEUNKNOWN8O (but I'm gonna change it to OneBarRouter
Email: difrancescodonte@gmail.com

P.S. I could make you a website if you'd like one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome